Graduation and... Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh!!!!" Lois exclaimed as the young man's lips teased the dimples in the small of her back, then moved to the cleft between her shaped buttocks. She really did love having her bottom played with!

Breathing hard, his hands trembling, Dennis spread Lois's firm buttocks gently, then he pressed his head against her and began to lick between them. This was incredible! His cock was so hard it almost hurt.

"My God, Dennis!" Lois exclaimed, quivering, "That feels so wonderful!" Lower and lower his searching tongue moved, driving Lois's desire higher and higher with each centimeter it advanced. Babbling with need, she bent further over the counter, opening herself to him more, presenting her vagina to him for his attentions.

"Oh, nooooo!!!!" Lois cried when the young man's tongue circled and briefly probed her anus. Speech was beyond her, all she could do was moan, overwhelmed by the sensations resulting from this new experience.

Dennis's tongue continued to probe and delve into Lois's bottom, then it moved on, travelling lower, seeking new areas to explore. She was lying on the counter now, her legs hanging limp over the edge. The cool counter-top felt good against her super-heated body.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Lois groaned when his tongue parted the folds of her vagina. She was more turned on than she thought it was possible to be without coming. "Please, Dennis!!! Don't tease meeeeeee!!! Please don't tease meeeeeeeee!!! Dennis!!! Oh please!!! Take me!!!!!! I need you!!!" she begged.

Something hard began to enter her. It was only Dennis's finger, but Lois was past caring. She'd settle for whatever it took to make her come! The young man's finger twirled inside her for a while, stirring her to still higher planes of need, then it left her vagina, glided up between her buttocks, and began to tease her rear opening. Lois was startled to discover that Dennis's new explorations felt remarkably good!

"Ohhhh!!!" she moaned, her hips writhing and twitching. Then his finger slowly began to slide into her anus and she experienced delights unlike any she'd ever known before. While his finger remained buried in her anus, she felt his penis slowly, wonderfully, begin to enter her vagina.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Dennis!!! Yesssss!!! I need you!!!! In meeeeee!!!! Put it in meeeeee!!" she implored.

Dennis began stroking his swollen cock into her and Lois realized sensations beyond description. She couldn't focus. Everything touching her, even the cool counter-top, caused an input of unbearable pleasure. Her hips rocked in time with his slow, insistent thrusts.

She felt something different, too. As her hips moved, she became aware there were strange, delectable feelings coming from her ass, too, as Dennis kept pressing his finger deeper and deeper into her. Startled, Lois discovered it felt delightful to have him do that! He was finger-fucking her ass!!! It was supposed to be perverted to do that, but it felt so damn good! Ecstatic sparks arced between her pillaged openings.

"Nooooo!!!! Nooooo!!! Don't!!!!! Don't!!!!" Lois babbled, "It's...it's...Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Dennis, take meeeeee!!! Take meeeee!!!! Ohhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhh!!! Yesssssssssssssssss!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!" Her body bucked wildly as the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced exploded.

"Now!!! Oh, yes!!! Now!!! Take it!!!! Take it!!!" Dennis cried, erupting into her like a volcano.

Finally Dennis straightened up and as he did his cock slid out of her. He took hold of Lois's arms, helped her off the counter and onto her feet. She leaned against him, her legs trembling. "You'll have to hold me," she whispered, clinging to him, "I'm not sure I can stand."

Dennis scooped her up in his arms, carried her out to the bed, and gently laid her on it. Then he laid down next to her and took her in his arms.

"I do love you," he said softly.

"Oh, God," Lois said, snuggling against him. What was she going to do?

12