All Comments on 'Gramps' Legacy Ch. 04'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Why end it so soon? This story has so much potential. I hope you reconsider and keep writing.

manimal51manimal51about 11 years ago
GOOD! DAMN GOOD!

Hey JB, just a quick note to thank you for this story. If you should ever feel the urge to revist it I could see the possibility of further adventures.

On a similar subject I think it would be cool to add to the ASTARTE series. Maybe the gods could need his assistance or have a task for him to do for them.

Anyway, thank you for your effort and your talent.

M51

5*****

Gemini552Gemini552almost 11 years ago
So Cool!!

Just finished and have to say I am sorry it is the end (for now). Sure do hope you have more to share. This has been one of the best stories with all the good stuff included. Incest. anal. oral. on and on....loved it all. Will be checking for more chapters to cum....pun intended..LOL.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 10 years ago
too bad it didn't wrap up

I really like this story as far as it goes. I just wish it was finished.

I do with LitErotica had a placeholder function. I don't like favoriting unfinished stories but don't want to forget to check back for more.

davemargdavemargalmost 10 years ago
more please

I would really love for further chapters to be added

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
nice

hope you are planning to write more on this story its very good so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

It's 2015 are you going to add any more to this story???

ronnie53ronnie53almost 8 years ago
My first comment

I have had an enjoyable time with this and you other stories. Is it possible to download the complete story or do I have to copy and paste? Thank you

Ronnie

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

loved reading this, just wish it was longer

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Enjoyed

Only comment is about the word warlock, which means 'oath breaker.' Those who use it to describe themselves are ignorant of the root language and its association as someone who is evil. The alternate translation of warlock is cannibal.

A witch is a witch, male or female. Or you can use mage or wizard. Sorcery is not as dire but is still associated with evil, having a Latin origin instead of an Anglo-Saxon one. Anthropology has it backwards, but not surprising, considering the early years were dominated by men imbued with Victorian values underneath the academic veneer.

In many societies, witches tended to be female, and women having magical power literally scares the bejezus out of some men (yeah, pun intended). But men with magic? That's okay, because being men, they know what they're doing. In societies that believe in magic, curses are often from evil witches (women), and you go to a sorcerer to remove the curse (male magic to defeat female magic). For me, it's what you do with power that makes you good or evil, not the plumbing.

I would enjoy further adventures if the writer were so inclined - though nothing submitted since 2014, and the bio said he was in his 70s, so maybe not likely.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 5 years ago

will there be more of Gram's Legacy????

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
way to long winded not about sex and more about peoples life who cares

see above

WAA01WAA01almost 5 years ago
Next chapter please

Hahaha

I know you haven't been active since 2014 but i can hope! Lol

Hope you get back to writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Using the second generation to breed for the third generation sound like a great way to carry on.

So do you have the urge to create?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what fun. When do we get involved in second generation incest, magic and adventure?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story is full of inconsistencies. Like when whore Marie said, "Will, I swear to you, if you put her in harm's way even a little bit, I'll cut off your balls and feed them to you". Come on woman, your daughter was raped over and over again for years by your partner and you didn't even raise a voice. What a shitty story!! Its a relief you stop writing.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

For me, this is an unusual story. I liked it but honestly overthough the psychological effects of the fictional characters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Should be continued. Keep going!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous