All Comments on 'Grandma and the Birthday Present'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'AM A MOTHER AND SON PERSON, BUT THIS STORY HIT ME. YOU DID SUCH A GREAT JOB WITH THIS STORY. BRADLEY AND EMILY WERE OUTSTANDING, THEY TRULY LOVED EACH OTHER.GRANDMA AND GRANDSON. ANOTHER CHAPTER WOULD BE NICE, SO GRANDMA COULD MEET JESSI . AND MAYBE A THREESOME COULD HAPPEN .THANK YOU FOR A GREAT READ. AS ALWAYS A FAN..........LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lucky kid

Funny that I saw a Polaroid picture of my grandmother was I was young. Nothing like the pictures this kid found. Just my grandmother naked except for panties on and she was trying to get I guess my grandfather to not take her picture.

We were staying at my grandparents for a weekend and I was nosing around her dresser, looking at her bras because I was just figuring out girls, and that picture was in there. I then found out how much flesh was need to fill triple D cup bras. Not a pretty woman but those Humongous tits!

By the time that weekend was over my dick was raw because I was taking that picture in the bathroom every hour and jerking off like a chimp. My father asked me if I had "intestional" problems because I was always in the can, and I said yes. I don't think Dad would have wanted to hear that I was masturbating to a picture of his mother.

I was going to take that picture but didn't. Next year when we visited after I kissed Grandma hello I went right to the bedroom for that picture, but it was gone. Should have taken it.

Your story made me think of that time, and I enjoyed it a lot.

MisterReasonMisterReasonover 11 years agoAuthor
SORRY!!!

I apologize for a bunch of little misspelled and incorrect words especially on the first page. I DID proofread this and make corrections, but I think I mneglected to hit SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the form, which would explain why parts of this reads like a draft. More annoying that anything, and especially to me because I try to keep the errors to a minimum.

I HAVE immediately made the corrections and have resubmitted this, and I hope this will be replaced ASAP. In the meantime, I hope you are able to still enjoy the story and if you did, "favorite" it and come back to it in a few days for the fixed product.

Thanks folks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No more Chapters?

This is a terrible disappointment since Grandmothers are wonderful, loving people who, when the situation arises, get offer unconditional sex since they have been without for a very long time.

Don't stop!!!!!!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Five Stars for Granny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love the hair!

One of the realistic things about your older women stories is that they mostly have a lot of pubic hair. That is really a turn-on. Please keep mentioning that. I love women with a lot of pubic, hair young and old. This is very real. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous