Grandma and the Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I did it to her other underarm she scolded me, saying "Don't be getting me all heated up if you aren't ready to - oh!"

Grandma Emily stopped talking when she looked down and saw my cock was hard and curled up towards her. The lotion got tossed aside and we were wrestling all over the bed, her oiled body delightful to the touch, and then I had her on all fours.

Grandma seemed even tighter this way, and as I started moving in and out of her from behind I glanced over to the dresser and saw our reflection in the mirror.

"Look Emily," I said as I lightly pulled her head up by the hair, but when she saw herself she turned away.

At the time I thought she might think she didn't look good, or maybe the way her breasts looked when she was bent over bothered her. It sure didn't bother me, because the way those long thin hangers swayed as we rocked turned me on.

As it turned out, it was more a case of looking in her own eyes while we made love that bothered her, but she soon got back into it and I lasted longer this time, coaxing 2 orgasms out of her before I went into another gear and leaned over her, kneading her breasts while I filled her pussy with my seed.

"I'm not going to be able to walk in the morning," Grandma Emily declared after we collapsed on the bed, but I promised to carry her around if necessary.

We almost saw the sunrise, since we were both too wired up to sleep. A couple of hours later we found ourselves in the 69 position, and I got to enjoy Grandma Emily's cocksucking abilities to their fullest. She was so good that I was able to forget that my tongue was sliding through a whole lot of my cum.

The night/morning ended with us doing something that I didn't think would happen. The two of us on our bellies in bed, looking at the pictures in the shoebox.

Grandma said that she was just too curious, and wanted to give them one last glance before destroying them forever - something we would do in the outdoor fireplace the next day - but that morning was a trip back in time.

"You had no idea that your Grandma was such a slut, did you?" she said, and then rolled her eyes when I reminded her she was Emily, not Grandma.

"If it was a guy having sex with a bunch of women, people would be patting him on the back for being such a stud," I declared. "You weren't cheating on your husband, he was encouraging it, so go easy on yourself. It was something that went on a lot back then, you said."

"Still, look at this!" she said as she looked at the stack of pictures.

"There's a lot of multiple pictures of the same people there," I reminded her.

"Grandpa didn't take pictures of everybody," Grandma Emily said with a shake of her head. "The Deacon of the Church, the school principal, a nun - none of them would let him. One guy ended up to be a State Senator - here he is. Picture might be worth something except he lost his re-election bid last year."

"She's dead, so is he," Grandma said as she went through the pictures, giving me a little bit of history behind each person, and when she got to the end of the pictures where I had put the best ones she quipped, "At least I didn't have to look at the backs for any names, so they weren't totally faceless."

"Oh dear," Grandma sighed when she saw the pictures of her with two men and of her with a man and another woman. "I can't even claim I was too young to know any better or so old I was senile. I was 37 or so there."

"These are my favorites," I said of the ones that were of her alone, and I warned her that if she dared say she didn't look beautiful there I would get pissed.

She was naked and posed like a model, her body sleek and shapely, with her small pointy breasts sticking out so straight they defied gravity, and she shrugged when she saw that, but burst out laughing at the last one.

"Oh look at me!" Grandma Emily chuckled when she saw the picture of her on her back in a bed, naked with her hands covering her face.

"That looks cool," I said, pointing at the bright tufts of hair that filled her armpits, fully visible with her upraised hands. "You were a hippie."

"That was your grandfather's idea," she said. "We were with an couple and the woman didn't shave, so he decided I would look cool if I let the hair grow too. I warned him that I wasn't going to look like that girl did, but he didn't care. That lasted about a year."

"I like the way it looks," I maintained. but Grandma said that's because I was a nut case like Grandpa was.

"Can I keep this picture? I asked. "Your face is hidden with your hands."

"You could have kept them all and never said anything, but you were honest enough to give them back. Go ahead."

"If I was honest I would have given them right to you back then," I reminded Grandma. "I could say that Grandpa had just passed and I thought you seeing them would upset you, but that would be a lie. I loved looking at them, especially the way you look in this one."

"It wasn't so much the way it looked but it kept a lot of people from kissing me there and stuff, and the ones that still did I couldn't feel through all that fur."

"Well, if you stop shaving I'll keep kissing your underarms," I said, but she shook her head.

"Too late for that," Grandma said. "The benefits of getting old aren't many, but no periods and having the growth of your hair slow to almost nothing are a couple of them. Look. I haven't shaved in over a month."

This display of her fuzziness ended of course with me attacking her like a hungry puppy, and only her threatening to pee the bed got my head out from under her arm.

"I love you Emily," I said after we stopped laughing, and as we hugged Grandma said she had a confession to make.

"The things Grandpa had me do were his idea, just like this here was your idea," Grandma said. "I could have and probably should have said no, and that would have been the end, so I'm not totally blameless."

"I didn't find out until much later that it wasn't so much that he liked seeing me with other men - and women, that wasn't the main reason he had me continuing to do these things," Grandma confessed. "You see, Grandpa was having a problem with his - you know - erections."

"It was why he stopped participating, and while it wasn't happening all the time it was enough. I began to notice it after a while, but I thought that maybe the reason was that he didn't find me as attractive as the other women, and while I could usually get him to climax with a lot of effort and tricks, he couldn't get hard enough to penetrate," Grandma said.

"I asked he why he just didn't say something, that I would have understood, but he said he knew I had kind of a high sex drive and was afraid that if I didn't get what I needed from him I would go behind his back," Grandma continued. "This way he got to screen people and also got kind of a vicarious thrill in sharing my orgasms I guess."

"I was a horny broad," Grandma concluded. "But not that bad. He had a great tongue and besides, I never would have strayed. Anyway, I wanted you to know the story. I would have said that from the beginning but I was afraid you might think he was less a man because - you know."

I didn't think I would have, and I guess I could understand it a little, although there was no way I could see myself doing something like sharing her with other guys no matter what.

"And while I'm making confessions," Grandma Emily said. "Before, you were asking about Cassie..."

"No," I said. "I don't want to know. I want you to be happy, that's all I want. Tonight you seemed happy."

"I was - still am," Grandma smiled. "I just have to keep avoiding the mirrors for a while."

What I honestly wanted to suggest was that maybe I could stop by sometime and get to know Cassie a little better along with Grandma, because the lady was cute and the thought of seeing the two of them together was tempting, but I never suggested it. I had it too good as it was.

It wasn't a one-night stand, because I would visit Grandma a few times a year when college permitted. Sometimes we would have sex, and sometimes we would just hold each other. It was all good for me.

I had birthday parties for the next three years too, but my senior year in college when I arrived for my party I had something to tell Grandma.

"You told me I should find somebody more my age," I said, but Grandma's eyes weren't watering for sadness but for joy.

"I'm so happy for you," Grandma said. "You're engaged?"

"No, I'm going to ask her around the holidays, and I think she'll say yes," I said. "I can't wait to introduce you to her. I've told her all about you."

"Not everything," I said after Grandma gave me a look, and then I showed Grandma a picture of Jessi and she gave me another look.

"She does look a little like you, I admit," I said as Grandma said of the picture that looked a lot like she had 40 some years ago, and I added, "Jessi said that too when I showed her your picture - not THAT picture."

"Well in that case, blow out the candles, make a wish and let's have a bite of cake," Grandma said. "Since you aren't engaged yet, I've been looking forward to your visit for months, if you know what I mean."

"The cake can wait," I declared after making a wish, blowing out the candles and then chasing Grandma down the hall,

The lady still could move even then at 65 but I caught her, right at the doorway, the border where Grandma ended and Emily began.

***

Thank you for reading and for your supportive comments, both public and private.

12