Grandma and the Dust Bunnies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,118 Followers

"Now maybe you'll do as you're told!" Grandma rasped.

I rolled onto my side and stared up at her. Her eyes looked glazed over and her face was flushed. I could also see her nipples were poking out through the thin fabric. She just stood there staring down at me without saying anything else. Her breathing seemed to be getting ragged and her hands rose up and clinched together between her breasts. When I noticed where her eyes were looking, I glanced down and saw my cock stretching out in front of me majestically. Grandma appeared to shudder slightly right before she turned and hurried from the room. I heard her bedroom door slam shut. I lay there shocked at how I'd reacted to getting spanked. Taking my cock in hand I began to slowly stroke myself. It didn't take long before I shot a wad of cock snot all over my stomach. After using my dirty tightie-whities to wipe the mess off I put my gym shorts back on, rolled a small joint, and went out in the back yard and puffed it up. A smile spread across my lips as I lay on the lounger in a drug induced euphoria while the image of Grandma's pussy floated in and out of my sub-consciousness.

When I finally went back inside Grandma was sitting on the sofa staring blankly at the television. She was still wearing the threadbare nightshirt. The screen kept flickering so I went outside and turned the antenna to one of the pre-marked locations. When I got back inside the show Laugh-In was on. Grandma still had a blank look on her face. Concerned that something was wrong with her I sat next to her and asked if she was okay.

"Huh? What?" she stammered, as if coming out of a trance.

"I asked if you were okay Grandma?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" she finally replied, her eyes coming into focus as she stared at me.

"No reason I guess. I still can't believe you spanked me," I said.

"I told you I would. Now that you know I will, maybe you'll do as you're told." The fire was back in her voice so I scooted over to the other end of the sofa.

"And what about you Grandma...I mean Hazel?" I was in the mood to mess with her a little.

"What about me what turd?"

"Since you do your own room, if I find dust bunnies under your bed do I get to spank you? That would only be fair wouldn't it?"

It took her a while to bring her laughter under control, when she did she glared at me and said, "If you find dust bunnies under my bed, then by all means spank away. But I guarantee you won't you snot-nosed shit."

Oh really? My mind was already formulating a plan to make her wish she hadn't agreed to let me spank her. For some reason the very thought of paddling her tiny round butt started to make my dick grow. Now that she was back to her old self we didn't spend too much time communicating the rest of the day. Evening rolled around and we ate dinner then settled back in front of the TV again. Yes I had to wash the dishes again, and yes I had to do it by myself, again. That was okay though; it gave me time to work on my revenge plan.

Right before I headed off to bed I asked Grandma why she didn't like me. Her response really blew my mind. She acted genuinely hurt that I thought she didn't like me. On the contrary she told me, she said she loved me very much, it was just that my slacker ways were getting her down. She also told me that she had high hopes that by the end of summer I would see the benefits of being able to stand on my own two feet. I was really touched by the love I heard in her voice, I had no idea she felt this way about me. I even gave in when she asked for a kiss before I headed off to bed. As our lips touched there was a moment when I thought I felt her tongue dart out and lick my bottom lip. Of course that could just have been my imagination couple with the buzz from the weed I'd smoked earlier. Either way, by the time I crawled naked into bed my cock was jutting out and in need of attention.

The next morning everything was back to normal. Grandma called me turd three times before we even had breakfast. While I washed the dishes she disappeared into her room for a spell. When she came out she was dressed in jeans and a button down shirt that stretched snuggly across her chest. As she was explaining that she had some errands to run a car pulled up in the driveway and parked. I watched as a very tall blonde woman with a beehive hairdo stepped out and walked to the front door. Grandma acted excited as she went over and let the woman in.

"This is Stella, she's here to trim that mop on your head," Grandma said as she introduced her.

All I could do was stare. The woman was dressed in a long-sleeved white blouse buttoned all the way up and a black mini-skirt. On her shapely long legs she wore black fishnet stockings. Around her neck was wrapped a silk scarf the same shade of blue as her eye shadow. Her ruby-red lips smiled widely revealing perfect white teeth. I could tell she was in her upper forties, but she was a striking woman all the same. I said hello as the blood started creeping down into my lower regions.

"Well... hello sailor," she replied in a husky voice that sped up the flow of blood traveling south.

"Hazel told me you were a good looking boy, but she didn't tell me you were such a hunk." Her words oozed out of her mouth full of sexuality.

I was able to maintain enough blood in my brain long enough to protest getting my haircut. Grandma told me to relax; Stella was only going to trim it up a little. Stella stepped over and began running her fingers through my hair while making little clucking sounds. After doing that for a minute she went out to her car and came back with a small leather case that she placed on the dinner table. Grandma told us she'd be back in about an hour and left. I was so enthralled with looking at Stella that I didn't even hear the old truck start, or leave. By now all the blood had drained from my brain and taken up residency in my stiff dick. Stella removed some combs and several pairs of scissors from the case then turned and grinned at me. I felt the pre-cum on the end of my cock start to leak out.

"Before I get started, I need you to hop into the shower and wash your hair. Can you do that for me pretty boy?"

My neck almost snapped from the force of my nods.

"It gets messy with all the hair, so just wrap a towel around yourself when you're done. It'll make clean up so much easier," Stella said as I was rushing from the room.

By the time I headed back my hair was squeaky clean and my balls were relieved. My arm was a little sore from pumping so hard though. Stella had taken one of the dinning chairs and placed it in the middle of the kitchen floor. She had me sit, then stepped behind me and started combing my hair. When she had it the way she wanted she picked up a pair of barber scissors and began taking snips. The smell of her perfume filled my nostrils as she went about her task. After she finished with the back she stepped in front of me, spread her long legs wide enough to straddle my thighs and inched herself closer. She started snipping on the front while I fought the urge to open my mouth and nibble on the covered tits almost touching my face. With my hands clasped together in my lap I sat there feeling my dick swelling under the damp towel. She didn't take long, and when she was satisfied with her work she stepped back and told me to stand up. I prayed that she wouldn't notice how tented the front of the towel was. I shouldn't have worried about it.

"Okay, all done. I'll need this to brush the loose hair off though." With that she grabbed the towel and pulled it off. My cock sprang straight out in front of me. Her eyes lit up and her lips parted in a wicked grin.

"Oh my, I see we have a little problem. Don't worry big boy, I'm a full service beautician."

Before I could utter a word she dropped to her knees in front of me and sucked up half my tool into her mouth. I felt her hands clutch my ass cheeks and push me forward. The rest of my rod slipped between her lips, the head sinking deep into her throat. Oh mamma! And I thought no one could suck cock as good as Trudy; boy was I wrong! This woman hadn't had my cock in her mouth more than a few seconds and I was already on my way to spitting out my spunk. She must have sensed what was happening because she removed her mouth from my dick and leaned low enough to suck my entire sack up between her teeth. I shivered as her tongue bathed my balls in wetness.

"God, I want to fuck you," I croaked.

She spit my balls out with a plop and looked up at me. "No can do big boy. Sucky sucky, no fucky fucky." My cock disappeared down her throat again, stifling any complaints from me.

She worked her mouth on my cock, taking it all the way in then slipping her lips back until just the head was being lathered with her tongue. A couple of times she pulled completely off and licked the underside of my shaft like a lollipop. Each time I got close to squirting she'd stop sucking and just hold my cock in her mouth until the urge to shoot passed. My knees began to tremble and I felt one of her hands slip into my ass crack. The tip of a finger touched my butthole and lazily circled it. Stella leaned forward and swallowed my whole cock; at the same time I felt pressure from the finger poking at my anus. Stella's throat contracted around the head of my cock and her fingertip plunged up my ass at the same time. My balls emptied in a gush of volcanic proportions. Time stood still. I felt faint. When I was able to focus I was sitting in the chair and Stella was putting her tools away. I don't know if I had wrapped the towel back around myself or if she had. However it had gotten there didn't matter, just that it was there. Grandma's truck came roaring up and slid to a stop next to Stella's car.

Stella met Grandma at the door and was handed an envelope that I assumed was payment for my trim. The two exchanged hushed whispers, and then Stella turned and thanked me for the tip before stepping outside. I watched through the window as Grandma walked Stella to her car. I was still trying to figure out what Stella had meant about a tip when Grandma returned and told me to clean up the mess on the floor. Cinching the towel tightly around my waist I found the broom and swept up the hair. When I finished I went to my room and sprawled out across my bed. Stella's knob-job had left me totally drained. It wasn't long before my eyes shut and I fell sound asleep.

I awoke with a start shortly after noon, a strange noise drifting in through my open bedroom window. Getting up I went over and peered into the backyard. Grandma was stretched out on the lounge chair in her bathing suit with a tall glass of shine in one hand. She had her eyes closed and small moaning sounds came from her direction. I stuck my head further out the window to get a better look. The towel still wrapped around me began to tent as I noticed she had a finger under her suit at the leg opening. I could see movement under the fabric near her mound as she rubbed herself. More moans rushed out, slightly louder this time, as her finger worked faster on her clit. My hand pulled the towel away from my body and my fingers curled around my stiff shaft. Without even knowing I was doing it my strokes started to match Grandma's frenzied fingering. She opened her mouth wide and exhaled a wild guttural cry as her finger dipped all the way into her covered cunt. My seed splashed against the wall under the windowsill at the same time. I staggered backwards and sat abruptly on the bed.

It took me several minutes to regain my composure, and several more minutes to clean up my mess on the wall. When I finished I threw on my gym shorts and went out to join Grandma. Her eyes were still closed and the glass of shine was sitting on the ground next to her chair when I got there. It looked like she was asleep. I stood at the foot of her chair holding my breath as I took in the sight before me. She hadn't bothered to rearrange her suit at the leg opening. The fabric had slipped into the cleft of her pussy on the one side her finger had been, leaving a swollen hairy cunt lip revealed. I leaned forward and examined it closer. The hairs were slick looking in the sunlight and appeared to be soft as down. I had to fight the urge to reach out and touch the hairs and see if they really were as soft as they looked. Instead of touching I went over and hosed myself down then sat in the other lounger. Grandma's head rolled to the side and I saw her staring glassy-eyed in my direction. She made no move to cover her exposed cunt lip.

"Uh Hazel..." I whispered loud enough for her to hear.

"What?" Her eyes remained fixed to my face.

"You're kinda spilling out," I said, pointing a shaky finger at her crotch.

Lifting her head she looked down to where I was pointing, then said, "Oh my, wonder how that happened?" Without batting an eye, she reached down and stuck her finger under the fabric and pulled it back over the exposed area.

"That Stella is a good looking woman," I stated, hoping to take her mind off the fact that I had seen her cunt lip.

"I suppose, but you might want to keep your distance. Stella's not right for you," Hazel answered non-chalantly.

"Why? She seems nice," I said, remembering the feeling of sliding deep into her throat, and wondering if Grandma might be a little jealous.

"Oh, Stella's nice alright. But trust me, you don't want to go down that road, unless you like cock." Her laughter drifted off into the distance as I stared open mouthed at her.

"What do you mean?" I managed to stammer.

Grandma turned her face toward me again and said, "Boy, you really are dense! Stella's real name is Carl."

I could hear Grandma's cackling laughter as I leapt to my feet and ran inside. For twenty minutes I scrubbed my cock and balls raw under the shower. While I was doing that images of Stella's face drifted in and out of my head. She had worn a lot of make-up I realized. And hell, she was almost as tall as I am. The knowledge that Grandma hadn't been kidding struck me like a wrecking ball. I scrubbed harder. I trudged back to my room naked, the towel draped over my shoulder. The first thing I saw when I entered was Grandma's ass pointed up at me. She was on her hands and knees looking under my bed again. The swimsuit had ridden up into her crack when she'd bent down and I was staring blankly at the two white moons pointed in my direction. My penis began to swell, the scrubbing I'd given it making that a little uncomfortable. She used the edge of the bed to help stand up, then turned and faced me. There wasn't any sign of surprise on her face when she saw that I was naked, only fire in her eyes.

"Dust bunnies! What did I tell you I'd do if you didn't clean your room?"

"Bust my ass," I answered sheepishly.

Grandma sat down on the bed. "Get over my knee you little shit," she commanded.

"But Grandma...I'm naked," I protested.

Ignoring my plea she hollered, "Now!"

Dropping the towel on the floor, I stood next to her and leaned over her thighs without touching them. She growled at me to do it right, and then she turned so she was sitting at an angle. This time I leaned over until my upper body was on the bed and my groin was on top of her thighs. She laid her free forearm across my back and held me down. The feel of her skin on my cock didn't help the situation any; I started getting hard almost immediately. When the first whack struck my cheek I squirmed forward instinctively. This caused my dick to nestle in-between her thighs. The second whack struck and Grandma parted her thighs just enough to let my cock fall downward. On the third whack Grandma pressed her thighs back together trapping my growing rod snugly between them. Each time she whacked my ass I'd push downward then relax. In effect, I was dry humping her thighs. And let me tell you, it was starting to feel real good. I faked several cries as she continued to spank me with ever increasing speed. Soon her speed had increased to the point I was actually pumping my cock like I would have if I were really fucking. Just when I thought I would shoot my load she stopped swatting my ass. She still held me down with her forearm, but now all she did was rub my pinkened cheeks softly. I continued to pump my cock between her thighs; I was too far gone to stop now.

Her voice sounded odd as she said, "Here's a couple more, just in case you haven't learned your lesson."

With that she swatted my ass a few more times. That was all it took. My spunk shot out and dribbled onto the floor, with some of it landing on the backs of her calves. Panting I slowly lifted myself off her lap, trailing a dab of cum onto the top of one of her thighs as I did. I stood there shaking as she calmly rose from the bed and headed for the door. I watched her leave, some of my nut butter dripping from the backs of her legs. A second or two later I heard her bedroom door slam shut. After her door shut I got down and looked under my bed. There wasn't a single piece of dust anywhere.

Later that night she acted like nothing had happened. We ate dinner, watched some TV, and then went to bed. Not one word was mentioned about me shooting my slime onto her legs. This soon became the normal routine. She'd tan for a bit, then come in and accuse me of not getting the dust bunnies from under my bed. Sometimes she'd have me bend over her lap, and sometimes she just had me lean over with my hands on the bed. When she did that my cock wouldn't get as hard, but I knew she could see it growing. I would see her nipples trying to poke through the material of her swimsuit as she left my room each time.

About a week went by before I finally decided to put my plan into action. I waited until she'd been out tanning for a while, then ran the dust mop over the floors. Instead of taking it outside to shake it off, I took it into her room and shook it out underneath her bed. Another habit Grandma had gotten into lately was coming in and taking a shower after her tanning sessions. She would then put on her threadbare nightshirt before coming into my room and checking for the dust bunnies. Today I beat her to the shower and waited patiently in my room with just a towel wrapped around me. When she finally came in I stood up and let the towel fall to the floor. I was semi-erect already just from the anticipation. She dropped to her knees, peered under the bed and proclaimed her discovery of the non-existing dust bunnies. My cock expanded further as I took in the snow-white globes of her upturned butt. She saw the condition my dick was in and had me lean over the bed this time. I took my medicine like a good boy.

When she was through paddling my ass my cock was fully hard. She glanced at it for several moments then rushed from the room like she always did. Only, this time I followed and rushed in just as she was climbing onto her bed. Ignoring the startled look on her face I went over and checked under her bed just like she had done to mine.

"Ah hah!" I barked triumphantly, rising to a kneeling position and glaring at her.

"What?" she squawked.

"Dust bunnies, that's what," I shot back gleefully.

"No fucking way!" she shrieked, jumping off the bed and dropping to the floor to see for herself.

"Told ya," I said.

"This can't be. I know I cleaned under here today," she replied uncertainly, as she slowly got to her feet.

"You know what this means, don't you Hazel?"

Grandma gazed up into my eyes and stammered, "You wouldn't dare!"

"Wouldn't I?" I told her menacingly.

I could see a glimmer of fright in her eyes just as she tried to push past me and reach the doorway. I threw an arm around her waist and pulled her against me, lifting her feet clear off the floor. She screamed when I flung her onto the bed, pushed her onto her stomach and placed my upper body across the small of her back so she couldn't move. Reaching down I yanked the hem of her nightshirt up until her round little ass was completely exposed. I brought my hand up and then brought it down until it smacked both cheeks at the same time. She squealed. I did it again. She squealed some more. I wasn't hitting her hard at all. Basically I was just bouncing my hand off her buns lightly. By the way she was squealing though, you'd think I was pummeling her to death. Her feet flew up and down beating the mattress forcefully, while her hands tried to lift herself out from under my weight. I had to give her credit; she was one strong cookie for being so small. It took everything I had to hold her in place.

blaster666
blaster666
4,118 Followers