Grandma and the Dust Bunnies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,084 Followers

After a couple of light smacks she shifted her weight trying to roll out from under me. Instead of my hand smacking both her cheeks my palm landed on just the one closest to me, and the tips of my fingers landed right on her hairy pussy lips. Her squeals changed in pitch. The more I paddled the one cheek while brushing my fingertips against her pussy, the more her squeals turned into moans. I also felt it becoming wetter with each new blow. I slowed my smacking until I was just rubbing her cheek with my palm with my fingers dipping ever so slightly into her slit. In-between moans she was begging me to stop.

"Okay Hazel I'll stop, but first I'm gonna give you a few more smacks like you did to me," I told her as my hand began to resume gently swatting her cheek.

"No..." Grandma groaned, her pussy lips now soaking wet.

Letting my hand land one more time I made sure my middle finger dug deeper into her slit. She pressed her face into the mattress as her body stiffened. I could hear her moaning as juices poured out of her cunt onto my fingertip. When I pulled my hand back a string of her juice was stuck briefly to the tip of my finger. I raised my finger to my nose and sniffed. It smelt musky. I rubbed the juice between my middle and index finger feeling the slickness, then brought them to my lips and sucked the juice off. It tasted tangy. My cock was stiff as a board when I stood up. Grandma kept her face planted in the bed and refused to look at me. She was panting and clinching her cheeks together. I headed back to my room wishing I had the balls to just ravage her right then and there.

I made it to my room and picked the towel off the floor. Just as I stood all the way up I heard the pitter- patter of bare feet rushing toward me. I spun around just as Grandma launched herself at me. Her arms were flailing and she had rage in her eyes. I managed to get one hand up that caught her in the chest right between her breasts. Her momentum pushed us onto the bed with her on top. I bunched the material of her nightshirt in my hand and tried to throw her off to the side. It almost worked, but the threadbare material ripped from the neckline clear down to her navel. My eyes locked onto her exposed tits. They were firm looking and had long brown nipples jutting half an inch out from her dime-sized areolas. She took advantage of my distraction and rolled me onto my back pushing my arms above my head by the wrists. Straddling my waist she glared down into my face as she leaned over me. I couldn't tear my eyes off her nipples.

"I'm going to kick your ass you little shit!" she growled, bringing me back to my senses.

Grandma was strong, but she wasn't a match for my strength. I pushed with my arms until I was able to grab her shoulders and fling her to the side. She fell off and I rolled with her, landing on top between her spread legs. Quickly I grabbed her wrist and pushed her arms above her head and held them there. She was snorting like an enraged bull as she fought to throw me off. Her squirming only made her tits jiggle, fueling the blood that rushed to my cock. To get a better hold on her I slid upwards on her body. It wasn't until the head of my cock bumped against the outer folds of her slick slit that we both stopped struggling. She opened her mouth to say something but I didn't give her a chance. I slid higher up and the head of my cock parted the puffy outer lips and slipped inside her. She didn't move, but her face went through all sorts of changes. First she looked angry, then almost sad, and then she looked shocked as she widened her legs and more of my cock slid into her. We just stared at each other. The feel of her pussy wrapped around my dick's head was glorious. Hot, wet and throbbing with life.

Slowly I let go of her wrist and held myself up with one arm as I reached down with the other hand and took her long nipple between my fingers. As soon as I pinched it she moaned deep in her throat and closed her eyes. I pushed another inch deeper into her soaking tunnel. Her hips rose up forcing another couple of inches inside her pussy. I could feel her walls resisting the intrusion of my bloated cock. I pulled back slightly then pushed forward again. Her cunt opened and swallowed two-thirds of my rigid rod. Her pussy muscles began to clasp at my shaft as I slowly worked the rest of my cock into my Grandmother. When I had it all stuffed in her she opened her eyes and smiled up at me.

"If you're going to fuck me, at least give me a kiss first," she whispered.

I brought my lips gently down on hers. She kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my shoulders pulling me down on top of her. There was a hunger in her kiss as she thrust her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues collided and began wrestling. She pumped her hips upward faster and faster while I pulled back then plunged inward, matching her thrust for thrust. The way her cunt clamped around my cock made me feel like I was fucking for the very first time. I'd never experienced such wonderful feelings along my shaft before. It didn't take long before Grandma's pussy became soggy from all the juices she was exuding. The slickness coating my cock made sliding in and out of her heat so much easier. I pumped faster, driving my cock harder and deeper into her. The sound of my balls bouncing off her ass resonated in the room. I could feel my balls start to tighten.

"Oh fuck me with that fat prick you little bastard!" Grandma shouted as she strained to meet my downward thrusts.

Sweat soaked our bodies, our breathing ragged. I could feel my cock swell even more as the tightness in my balls reached its peak. Grandma felt it too.

"Yes...yes...yes," she chanted, raking her nails down my back painfully.

"Fuuccckkkk Grandma!" I squealed, my sperm shooting out in mighty gushes flooding her cunt.

"UUUGGGGGHHHHHH!" Grandma screamed, as her teeth bit into my shoulder and her cunt cream poured out around my thick shaft and coated my balls.

I cupped the sides of her head and kissed her passionately. Slowing some I continued to fuck in and out of her, my cock not quite as hard but still functional. Her hips slowed then stopped, but her muscles worked my shaft with each stroke I made. It didn't take long before I felt the familiar tightening around my cock once more.

"Oh My God! I'm cumming again," Grandma wailed.

More cream flowed out and dribbled down her ass crack. I knew I wasn't even close to shooting again, but the feeling of her wet sucking cunt around me prevented me from wanting to pull out just yet. Lazily I pumped into her for a few more minutes. When I finally stopped I still didn't pull out of her sopping wet hole. It felt too good. Instead I eased myself down on top of her and rested my head on her shoulder. Her nipples tickled as they pressed into my chest.

"Well turd, I have to say that I certainly didn't expect that," she purred, her hands rubbing gently on my back.

"Well, now you know what will happen if I find any more dust bunnies under your bed," I whispered back.

"Damn dust bunnies!" she snickered.

It's been nearly a month since then. I went out back and saw Grandma stretched out on her lounger lying on her stomach. She was completely naked; the pale white skin on her ass was slowly becoming golden brown. I made a mental note to remind her to pick up some more tanning lotion the next time she went into town. I walked over and stood at the foot of her chair staring down at those glorious ass cheeks of hers. My cock swiftly filled with blood and grew extremely hard.

"Hazel?"

"Yes turd?"

"Guess what I just found under our bed?"

"What?"

"Dust bunnies!"

"Oh damn," she snickered.

Spreading my feet apart I crept up with the lounger between my legs just as she raised herself onto all fours. Taking one hand I placed it on her ass while guiding my cock with the other one. Like always she was soaking wet by the time the head of my cock entered her from behind. With my hands on her hips I slowly pushed until I was buried all the way in and my balls were snug against her clit. The thought that I should send a letter to my parents thanking them for sending me here popped into my head. I smiled and began to hammer Grandma's pussy with renewed vigor.

blaster666
blaster666
4,084 Followers