Grandma Enjoys a Drink

Story Info
He gives her a little something extra.
1.2k words
4.27
432.7k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grandson
grandson
27 Followers

Ever since the death of my grandfather, I’ve been visiting my grandmother every week on Thursday. In the beginning, it was really tough for her to be left alone, so after dinner, I would usually stay the night. I didn’t mind because sleeping over at Grandma’s was like getting a mini vacation every week from my family.

After a few months, Grandma finally came out of her depression and began to act like her old self again, going out volunteering at the church and visiting friends. Even during her despair, she was always warm and affectionate to her loved ones. I continued my weekly visits; Grandma made sure that her Thursdays were always free so that she would have the entire day to spend with me.

It was entirely innocent until one hot afternoon when it all changed; I came to Grandma’s house later than usual because my mom had given some last minute chores for me to do. I came in and dropped off my stuff in the guest room that Grandma had let me sleep in during the nights. I shouted out for Grandma but no response came. Walking to the other side of the house, I walked into her room and found Grandma in bed sleeping; the bed sheets only covered half her body as she slept on her side facing the door. To tell you the truth, I had thought about my Grandma many times during masturbation. My grandmother did have love handles and some fat where she didn’t want, but her breasts made up for any physical imperfection. She had by far the largest breasts in the family, double D’s if I remember correctly; I know because I had helped do her laundry once. Although they sagged due to their large size, Grandma had kept them almost perky with wearing thick supportive bras.

I couldn’t help but stay a little longer to take a peek. Grandma’s belly wasn’t all too bad, much flatter and thinner than I had expected. And was I sure surprised to see her panties riding up, but the bed sheets were covering just enough to block my view of her crotch. Not hesitating, I tiptoed over and pulled the bed sheets up; my god, even through her underwear I see that Grandma didn’t shave at all. Grandma tossed a little bit as I pulled the sheets up to cover her.

“Hi, sweetie.”

“Oh, hi Grandma. I hope I didn’t wake you up.”

“No, that’s ok, I needed to get up anyways,” Grandma said, climbing out of her bed. She was always open about her body, in the mornings sometimes she wouldn't bother to cover herself when she walked to the bathroom.

“Today is hot! And mom made me mow the lawn in this sun too,” I said, staring at Grandma as she stretched her arms out and yawned infront of me.

“Aww.. poor baby. But it’s still nice to see that you came over to visit your dear old grandmother,” she spoke, leaning over to give me a peck on the cheek and a warm hug. I hadn’t noticed, but I was hard as a rock and my erection poked her belly as we embraced.

“My, my, what do we have here?” Grandma grinned, taking a step back and staring at the tent in my pants.

“Oh, sorry Grandma,” I blushed, sending both hands to cover my bulge.

“Is that because of me?” she asked, looking down at her own body and running her hands across her breasts. “You naught little boy, did you get hard thinking about your own grandma?”

“Uh.. um.. it’s just that.. well, you’re not wearing any clothes.”

“Oh my, look at me! It was so hot today, I didn’t bother to wear my sleeping gown to take my nap. Well, I’ll be, after all these years I’m still able to arouse a young man,” smiled Grandma, returning her gaze at my crotch. “Don’t be embarrassed, it looks like you have a very nice, and especially large member for a boy your age.”

“Thanks,” was all that I could say because the more Grandmas kept talking about my dick and the more she kept standing half naked infront of me, the harder I got and the more it showed.

“Would you be a dear and help me unhook my bra so I can change into something more comfortable?” she said, turning her back to me.

I nervously walked behind Grandma and reached my hands for her strap. Her skin felt so warm and soft, I got lost in the moment and couldn’t get the damn thing to unhook if my life depended on it. Grandma shuffled her feet a little bit towards me, but it was enough for her butt to come into contact with my engorged penis.

“Watch where’s you pointing that shotgun, mister!” teased Grandma, which didn’t help me at all, making me even more nervous and unable to unhook her bra strap. I had just managed to do it when Grandma started wiggled her ass against my erection, the tip of my head nudged between the crack of her cheeks.

“Thanks for the help,” smiled Grandma, walking away with her back towards me as she took off her bra and cupped her breasts. “I didn’t make you feel uncomfortable did I, honey?”

“No, not at all,” I stuttered, mesmerized as Grandma turned around, still cupping her breasts so that I
couldn’t see her nipples.

“Ouch, that does look painful though,” Grandma remarked, looking at the strain of fabric as my penis swelled up to full mast. “Is there anything I can do to help you?”

I was still stunned as Grandma walked up closer and said, “I know a great way to make it feel all better. Still speechless I see, well, maybe I can show you a little bit of what I’m talking about..”

I almost came right there as Grandma’s hands let go of her breasts and went towards my belt buckle. Her large nipples were hard and pointy as Grandma undid my belt and pulled my pants down over my erection. All I could do was let out a soft moan as the elastic waistband of my underwear slid down past my penis, springing out and waving defiantly in the air.

“I was going to massage it all better, but now seeing that it’s all purple, I think we might need an oral treatment, don’t you think?”

Those were the last words Grandma said before she knelt down and took me in. It was an indescribably feeling as Grandma’s warm wet mouth encircled my rock hard erection, sucking softly and taking in a few more inches with every bob of her head. The look on her eyes reminded me much of a thirsty schoolgirl diving into a popsicle. My hands took hold of her head and pushed my cock deeper into my grandmother’s mouth. Grandma must have known I was close because her hands started to play with my balls as she quickened her pace and sucked harder. All I could hear were muffled moans as I kept shoving more of myself into her mouth and throat. It wasn’t long before I came, pumping three large shots of semen into Grandma’s belly. Exhausted, I fell onto the bed, my limp member slipping out of her mouth as a few dribbles of cum ran down Grandma’s chin and dripped on her breasts.

“That was the best drink I’ve had in a long time,” she said, standing up with a smile on her face as she saw the look of ecstasy on her grandson’s face.

“Rest now, sweetie, you’ll need it come tonight when I’ll show you a few more ways to relieve that pain in your hips.”

grandson
grandson
27 Followers