Grandma Gloria Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria's head bob's faster and she sucks like a pro. James sat to the side, watching this blow-job with his cock in his grandma's hand, he can't believe this is happening. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he's aware of the front door opening. But can't seem to alert anyone. For now, Gloria has inserted his dribbling cock into her wanton mouth. She heard the door, it's made her suck harder. She's even started the slurps and mmmmmmmmmm's and aaaaaaaaaaaaah's that come with it.

It was the next day before she found out what Bobby had thought as he walked into the front room. For now, it wasn't long be fore she felt his huge cock pushing the entrance to her pussy. She gave a little squeal as he pushed and moving her knees apart he entered her until his balls slapped her wet quim.

Gloria was in heaven. She felt like a conductor. She was going to play all three of these instruments and make them play her song. Bobby's cock in her cunt felt wonderful, but what she really wanted was James in her arse. She wanted all of her holes filled with horny man meat. she wanted to be abused until she was sore. She manoeuvred around, letting Bobby slip from her cunt she told him to sit on the back of the settee.

"That's it honey, I'm going to climb onto Charles, Mmmmm.......... oh yes,................... now James you get that nice cock nice and wet and insert it into my arse................ Don't worry love, you not as big as my dildo, it wont hurt for long..................... that's it.................... Deeper ...... harder............... oh god yes."

When James was fully balls deep, Gloria paid attention to Bobby's cock which was more or less sat on top of his fathers head. Leaning forward, her huge tits mashed into Charles's face, she took Bobby's cock into her mouth. Slurping noisily she made sure she sucked all the spunk that was oozing from him. As she sucked, she rode Charles's huge member and James was being less than gentle as he reamed her butt. Every time James banged her, Bobby's cock went a little deeper into her throat. She was becoming frightened that she would choke. With a final suck, Gloria took Bobby from her mouth. Telling the boys to switch she was soon enjoying having all her holes filled.

2 hours later, after Gloria had been satisfied fully. Which was no mean feat. The woman was insatiable. None of the men had met anyone like her. Even as Charles and James finally left after talking to Bobby, they were still sporting erections from looking at Gloria as she wandered around in her short gown and heels. It had come as no surprise that Bobby had been fucking his grandma since the second night he'd arrived and both men were envious because they could tell by the way Gloria was looking at him that he was going to have another lust filled session as soon as they'd gone.

12