All Comments on 'Grandma Had Been A Porn Star'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
not quite

It feels like an idea for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE.....GET AN EDITOR!!!

Your use of the English language reads like an 8 year old!

It really took a good start and made it hard to read with intelligence in mind.

Good luck.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
Very Good

Never mind the, "Anonymous" jerk. This site isn't a test for grammar correction, they're pretty well masterbation stories. I don't imagine any young guy (or girl like myself) is worried about grammar when masterbating. Gawd it's incredibly stupid when they complain about that. Keep writing honey, and don't let anonymous jerks to make anymore dumb comments. Make them sign in to make a comment, you can do that, it's your right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Jerks:

More of your stories...The jerks,that complain,most likely have not had any pussy,or cock,which ever the case be,for so long,they forgot what goes where...People these are fuck stories,not some dumb ass english class...I will bet,that all these jerks,would not, know how to,start to get a dick hard or a pussy wet....Go read the N.Y.Times....lancer

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
H-H-H-Hot!

Your story was hot. And I absolutely loved it. Keep writing, and don't worry about the "DebbieDowners" as I like to call them. I loved the part where she was humping his mouth, riding it like there was to be no end. And how he was worshipping her pussy the way he did. It's the ultimate compliment to a woman when a man does what he did. This story made me good and wet. I'll be going to bed tonight with my dildo and hopefully, I'll get off before I go to sleep. I don't think I'll be having any problems getting off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shoulda Kept Banging Her

This was an excellent story, and would have earned a 5* and a request for a sequel, if it had a better ending, one where Gary continued fucking his gram, and getting an education in blow jobs and pleasuring a mature woman, a lesson that he was able to use again and again in his current life at College, with his lady Prof's, and for the rest of his fantastical fuck-filled life. If it isn't too late, why don't you bring Gary back to Eve, and to college there, and give him another chance to both service his Gram, and to learn from her? Maybe even making some New Vintage Movies of the two of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was different

Enjoyed the little story, but wish it had a happier ending. Oh well, still a good read.

Warren

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Great story

Well written and sensual in feeling, despite it was narrated by a horny adolescent. I'm sorry you felt the need to end it as you did, but the story itself was great and tugged at a heartstring or two.

It's a pity about the cowardly anony grammar patrol. They should grow some gonads or shut up.

I liked it a lot and hope to be able to write this well myself someday. (Even if I don't have a porn-star Granny in my background.)

MyHotSlutWifeMyHotSlutWifeover 7 years ago
4*

It would have been a 5* if you would have kept the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it! Eve must've been quite a gal in her heyday!! :-)

DT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eve needs her own story. Set in modern day though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.