All Comments on 'Grandma Lula'

by scentto

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LovelyGrandma

I wish it was mine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
pervert but great!!

make me cum instantly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Want to read about more sessions between the two

Great Story, must be turned into a series. grandma lula & gandson needs each other a lot and can share every moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just the granny we all wish we had!

I rated this story highly because it was very realistic in portraying the grandmother as an older woman with big tits, not like the younger grandmothers in other stories. Also, the fact that there was this secretive hiding of the grandson's lust for her made it even better. The scene in front of the fridg is probably the best---how many boys have stolen looks at their aunts/grandmothers' pendulous mammaries between openings in bathrobes in similar situations! Then, to make the fantasy complete, the teaching role that she would take on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thrilling

when grandma finally takes her grandson to her bed... wow...i had to stop reading a couple of times so i wouldn't cum in my pants until that final climatic moment...your description was so magnificent that I came without having to touch myself!!!! Thanks for an nonintoxicatingly erotic story.

WheezersWheezersover 15 years ago
The sweetest gentlest of them all

to have been loved by this all natural woman from another place and time. What a woman, so kind realistic and loving. Giving these gifts and experiences to her grandson is a measure of true honest uncomplicated love. If only more of this would happen in the real world, it would surely be a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Totally Exhausted

If we were only so lucky. I'm going to bed soon and relive the story for myself.LOL

hinkeyhinkeyabout 15 years ago
Never Again

And they are never to have SEX again? How sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice beginning

too bad there was not more of this story. You did a good job setting the scene with words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Erotic and Believable

This story just falls into place. You can see this happening right before your eyes (is this a true story?). The Grandmother could be anyone's grandmother and the way those two finally come together, with the warning that this would be the only time is quite believable and erotic. Too many are posting this fantasy grandma who's 50, looks 30 and dresses like a slut (GILF). Not too many of us grew up with one like that. A woman gets older, her figure spreads and you have proved she can still be a good lover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG!

That was amazing! It was so realistic that I almost felt like you were quoting this from past experience.

Th scene in front of the fridge, was the best.. great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Such great writing, Very erotic and has me so aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lula

I was aroused greatly by this story, my only complaint would be there should be more to it.

TheHighCountryTheHighCountryover 11 years ago
Sooo....Erotic

WOW! It's stories like this that have made Literotica such a success.

"Grandma Lula", the story was just the right size - for part 1 - I'm hinting, that I would like to see what happens on the following day-oops! I mean night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story-now it's for us to continue it

excellent story, but just a drop in the ocean of our own imagination.

it's up to us to continue writing more chapters.

doesn't this young man have another grandmother he could visit?

how about some older aunts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Such a good grandma !

really good story. I have an aunt that could fit the bill IF I could get next to her. Enjoyed it,aroused me greatly.

naughtyson4unaughtyson4ualmost 11 years ago
third time

As with favorite books I've read, I eventually return to them, as a good book will always be a good book. Same for this story. The characters are real, believable, and interesting, and certainly sexual. The story reveals itself at just the right tempo that I find myself reading faster, and getting closer to the screen. Well done. Surprised I never commented on it, seeing as it's my third time reading it. Sorry for the delay. Very well done.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 9 years ago
Please continue...

I'd love to see Grandma Lula help her grandson experiment.... with bondage, CBT and milking. Have her tie him down and milk him dry along with post-orgasm torture...

Great story! Fav'd!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
slow

not bad story it just sounds like granny is bored

Francis123Francis123almost 8 years ago
granny a great fuck

i have an elderly lady friend i have been fucking the last year , im 50s and this story is absolutley similar to this 87 year old lady iv met

daddy1950daddy1950almost 8 years ago
Mmm!

This is a great story to re-visit from time to time.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 4 years ago
Grandma Lula

My kind of story. My maternal grandmother lived with us and stayed after my mother passed away. She tried to be prim and proper, but she was a quasi alcoholic and could get drunker than a thousand Indians.

She wore Drectoire Knickers as well as briefs and had a lot of salt and pepper pubic hair. One Friday afternoon I came home from school to finding her standing over a cold air duct in the kitchen with her legs apart pissing down the duct. I should have puled her dress up to see if she was wearing panties or not. But I chickened out. She took two steps after she finished pissing and fell down on the kitchen floor, out cold.

By Monday she had been sent to exile never to be seen again.

I think Lula is going to want his peter fucking her again, so a sequel is in order.

Mac

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfully erotic story, expertly told. I have had a couple of similar experiences when I was 16 with a grandmother and our next door neighbor. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

took to long and stop, now what

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous