All Comments on 'Grandma was a Teacher'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43about 11 years ago
I like it!

I do hope grandma gets Judy in bed with her and Alan. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
memories

If only I knew then what I know now.

I became 18 in January of that year and now it was summer. A few friends and I were going to DC for a few days.

My father and two friends were going fishing and usually left late Friday to get an early Saturday start on a party boat.

As we were eating dinner, my mother asked me (in a sing song voice);

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO IN WASHINGTON , DC, HOWARD?"

Even before the last word came out of her mouth, I answered - "GET LAID!"

She immediately looked at my father who was eating and said, "EDDIE, DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID?"

He kept eating and answered, "WELL YOU ASKED HIM."

Now that was the end of that. I cleaned myself up and went out with my friends for the evening and when I came home my father had left and my mother was asleep.

This was years ago and every so often I wonder what would have happened if, when I came home, I woke my mother up and asked her if she was trying to embarase me.

I keep wondering; with no one home except us, would we have had sex?

I keep wondering if it was just the two of us in our house when she asked the question and I gave her the same answer; what would have happened.

I assure you it would not have taken two pages to get laid.

Thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs to be editted

Please use an editor. They are free and would greatly improve your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You have some potential. You have a good idea here. Like a commenter above said, get an editor. Learn to spell or have someone do it for you. Also, chances are that if you're fucking your grandmother, getting her pregnant probably ain't gonna happen. Ever hear of menopause?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Erectometer

6.5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Grandma

What a happy result. Hope Grandma is being weaned off the booze.

We need good teachers like that where there is love already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good stuff

I loved this little story. Regardless of how some view your word skills, I promise you that if you keep writing these great stories, I'll keep reading them. I have no trouble figuring out what you're trying to convey with your writing. Even among the writers that do use editors, many of them can't compare to your story telling ability.

Warren

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Oh my!

This is really good! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"I eliminated her pussy."

You should probably look of the definition of "eliminated" before you do it to a pussy.

andysthe1andysthe1over 4 years ago
My favorite subject

Grandma and Grandson stories are my favorite kind of stories. Please write more I can't get enough of them.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Love those grandmother/ grandson story. Wish I had a grandmother like that but one was killed in a car accident before I was born (1943) and other died before I became a teenager.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
lost me early

the stupid kid is a free loader, automatic turn off. granny is stupid as well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your editing is not up to your usual standard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

too bad she couldn't get pregnant...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A part 2 would be nice, telling of his further lessons from Gramma, and his conquest of Judy and possibly the other girl in his group of friends. Maybe turn him into a GILF gigolo, bedding some of Gramma's friends. Just some thoughts. 4 🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3117 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.