Grandma was a Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,118 Followers

In a few short moments, grandma began to do the same to me, eventually, toying with my cock once more.

"Squeeze my breast hard!" She instructed lustfully. "Easy! It's all right to bite them, but a little softer. A woman's nipples are very tender and mine are very sensitive. Did you enjoy looking at my pussy? You used a flashlight? Good initiative!"

"Very much so!" I assured her.

"Remember," she continued. "Every pussy looks different and responds differently to stimulation, just as breasts and nipples. Remember that, before you marry a cold fish."

"We can't get married, Eddie?"

"What a sweet thought!"

She was biting on my ear-lobs sending electrical shocks through my body, making my cock become rock-hard once more.

She had her hand firmly grasping my cock. I am a fast learner and my hand stopped squeezing her breast and found its way to her mound.

"You're hungry, I can see!" She observed, feeling my hand and fingers roam over her mound. "Don't be shy!

I moved by hand between her legs, she, parting them more to give me access, and I began to explore her pussy with hand and fingers.

She began to yank aggressively on my cock!

"Oh hell! That's good, Alan." She breathed lustfully. "Put your middle finger in me and get me good and wet. OH FUCK!!" Yes! It all comes very naturally! Push it deep."

I knew what my cock was supposed to do, pump in and out of her. I just figured that's what my finger was supposed to do. It was quite natural. And, grandma was getting very wet.

"Now, Baby, I want you to pull your finger out and explore near the top of my slit, I want you to feel around softly, very softly and find a small nipple." She directed. "RIGHT THere! Soft! AAhhhhhh! AAhhhhhhhh! Yes! Just like that!"

Grandma was moaning, breathing through her mouth, her hand like a vice on my cock. Happily,. I didn't feel like I was going to come. I just hoped what I was feeling would never stop.

"Stop, Alan! You've got to stop or I'm going to come." She panted. "Let me catch my breath." Then, after a few moments, she continued. "Did you feel how wet my pussy is?"

"It's sopping wet, Eddie."

"That's screwing lubricant and I think it's time for you to get on top of me." She instructed, pulling on me. "Between my legs. That's it! Now, there's a decision to be made here. Either you can put it where it needs to be or I can. Since this is your first piece of ass, I'll let you choose."

"I think it is sexier if you do it, Eddie." I said with conviction.

"It will be my pleasure, sweetheart!" She said. "Righhhhhht there! Push!"

I cradled grandma's torso with my arms and penetrated her easily.

"Pushed it deep!" She instructed. "Until you can feel your balls against my ass! AAhhhhwwooooooo! You've got a good cock, Alan."

"You're so warm inside, Eddie." I whispered

"Push it deep again." She instructed. "Now, just hold it there!

I helped by cock deep into her for a good minute.

Then, I began thrusting into her with gusto. She said nothing to slow me down and I was soon lost in incestuous, lust.

Grandma had been right, as I felt no desire to come. I was quite happy to just keep pumping into her, varying my rhythm and penetration.

After long minutes, I became aware of her soft, steady opened mouth inhaling and exhaling. I figured it was her age, as I felt no fatigue at all.

Grandma soon became more vocal, moaning loudly with sharp grunts every time I slammed my cock deep into her.

Her vocal reactions began to have an effect on me and I revved up my rhythm, hammering into her, pulling my cock almost out of her and shoving his home with determination to split her into.

My orgasm came almost without warning. I shoved it into her holding it deep as my cock erupted.

"Yesssss! Mercy, boy!" She panted. "You learn quick! Keep it deep in me another moment. Okay. Keep squeezing my buttocks! Now, stroke"

For long minutes, I continued to stroke slowly into her and felt compelled to kiss her on the lips, around the face and neck, as I had began.

"I love you, Eddie." I whispered.

"I know. I know." Grandma whispered back. "I'm your first. I'll always be special for you. And, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Can I make you pregnant?" I queried.

I think she miss took my meaning or on later reflection she used it to reach her own orgasm. She whispered something in my ear about have fun.

"Let me up, damn you!" She began to plead, pushing on my chest and maneuvering as if trying to escape. "I am your grandma. If you make me come, then you will come in me, impregnating me!"

I knew it had to be role-playing as I had just come into her. I found it erotic! I was more than willing to play.

"You're not getting up!" I exclaimed, tussling with her hands, trying to subdue her hands above her head with my right hand. "You think I care what you want! You think I care if you get pregnant! You didn't want to take off your panties, but I tore them off of you! They're lying on the floor torn to shreds. I'm going to teach you not to resist, to do as your told! You're going to come for me!"

"You can't do this!" She cried, her distress sounding genuine. "Pull your cock out of me! It will make me come! I'm not going to come for you!"

Added to this banter, I began to fuck her with renewed vigor. I had secured her hands but they had escaped and were now beating at my back. She hit me in the side repeatedly. It hurt and only made me want to subdue her more.

"Stop fighting, damn you!" I demanded, in a stern tone and raised volume. "You'll come for me or I'll fuck your ass off! There's nothing you can do about it!"

"The hell you are!" She cried, and began to push it my hips, rotating her own hips, trying to disengage us. "Let me up you-son-of-a-bitch!"

Instinctively, I suppose, I reached to grip her buttocks with both hands trying to lock her against me. She was struggling franticly and realistically. I was getting a bit fatigued and I wondered how much longer she could continue the charade.

"The police are at the door!" She cried, continuing to escape. "They know what you are trying to do! They'll stop you."

"I hear them coming down the hall! The bedroom door is locked!" I retorted. "They won't get here in time."

"Help! Hurry! Make him stop fucking me!" She pleaded. "I'm so close! I CAN'T STOP HIM! Hurry, or I'm going to come!"

Grandma's heels began beating rhythmically against my buttocks as she tried to match my thrusts. I had her locked in tight, my cock imbedded deep into her, but I knew I had to be touching the right spot. Her last rant told me so.

"The door knob is turning!" I taunted. "But, the door is locked! Can you hold it till they find the key?"

"I'll try!" She cried.

"Don't you dare give it up!"

Knowing she was teetering on the brink of orgasm, I changed from villain to shrew confidant.

"Don't give it to him!" I coached "I know you want to surrender, but hold it!"

"Yes!" She muttered with shallow breath.

"Wait! Don't come!" I coached. "Hold it!"

"Please, let me come!" Grandma begged.

"Hold it!"

"AAAHHhhhhhhhh FUCKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkk!!"

I felt her body quake as she released the orgasm, moaning and muttering words I could not understand. I followed moments behind her, filling her pussy once more.

Together, we panted with exhaustion.

My cock wilted, as did grandma's body. I switched back to cradling her torso in my arms as she planted her feet flat on the bed.

Finally I moved off her to her right, flopped on my back as grandma cuddled up close to me, her head on my chest and her fingers toying with my limp cock.

"Not bad for your first lesson." Grandma said.

"It's nice to know that this is not going to be the only one." I replied.

"Ohhh no!" She said ardently. "There are positions you need to know and there are places in this house where I haven't been fucked in years."

"Eddie, in all seriousness, can I make you pregnant?" I asked.

"Do not worry about that for one minute. Your mom was the only one I could ever have. After she was born, I developed a collapsed uterus that so the doctor tied me off."

Grandma and I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning grandma, much to my surprise, joined me in the shower. We had a fun time scrubbing each other.

"I can help you get Judy in bed if you want?" Grandma informed me with conviction.

"We will have to discuss that later." I replied. "Personally, I think I need a lot more personal instruction."

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,118 Followers
12