Grandpa Initiates Granddaughter Ch. 3

Story Info
Carissa is prepared for Grandpa's cock.
1k words
4.32
460.1k
109
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch, Carissa's grandma announced that the morning's work had left her exhausted, and she was going to take a nap. Grandpa gave Carissa a conspiratorial wink, and she grinned. They'd both known Grandma would lie down after lunch, and Grandpa had told Carissa he would teach her more about sex, continuing the lessons in love that had begun shortly after her arrival at the farm for her summer break from college. Carissa was so glad to have special attention from her Grandpa, and she loved the way he made her body feel. He made her feel so beautiful and loved, something that she really needed.

After Grandma went to her room for her nap, Carissa cleaned up the kitchen and talked to Grandpa while they waited to make sure Grandma was asleep. After about fifteen minutes, Grandpa tip toed back to the bedroom, then returned pronouncing Grandma to be fast asleep. He pulled Carissa into the living room, and helped her out of her clothes, then took off his own. He sat down in his recliner and pulled her onto his lap. He kissed and petted her, telling her how beautiful and sweet she was, and how much he loved her. "Oh Grandpa," Carissa said softly. "It's so nice to be able to love each other right here in the house. Sometimes I wish I lived here all the time so we have sex with each other every day. I'm sure going to miss you when school starts up again." Her face became flushed as he teased her nipples, rolling them between his fingers and tugging at them gently. His hand stroked her flat stomach and his fingers tugged at the soft brown curls on her pussy. Her cunt lips were swollen in arousal and he could feel the wetness seeping from between them.

"You know, Carissa," he began. "One of the best ways a woman shows a man she loves him is to let him put his cock in her pussy."

"Really, Grandpa?" she said with disbelief. "I've heard of that, but it seems like it would hurt so much. I mean, your penis is so big I can't imagine it would fit in me."

"It might hurt a little the first time," Grandpa instructed, "but then it feels really good. Most girls love to have a cock in them." He gently opened her pussy lips and pushed the tip of his finger into her vagina. "This is where my cock will go," he told her, slipping his finger in and out gently. "Doesn't that feel nice?" he asked, his thumb massaging her swollen clit as he worked his finger a little deeper.

"It does, Grandpa. It really does!" Carissa confessed in a surprised voice. She could feel her Grandpa's hard cock under her bottom, and she wiggled against him making him groan. "You really like touching my tits and pussy, don't you Grandpa?" she questioned. "It makes your cock so hard!"

"Oh, baby girl, you can't even imagine how much I like it." His voice had that special tone that Carissa only heard when they were naked like this, playing their special games. Grandpa stood up, lifting Carissa with him, then laid her down on the soft carpet. He laid down with her, turing her on her side so her body was cupped in front of his. He pushed his huge erection between her thighs, and held her hips steady as he pulled it back and forth between her legs. It rubbed against her wet pussy lips, and his cock was soon drenched with her juices. Carissa moaned softly. He played with her tits, and pushed his cock up between her pussy lips so it rubbed firmly against her clit with each stroke.

"Is this fucking, Grandpa?" she asked.

"No, baby girl. My cock isn't really inside you, I'm just letting you get used to the feel of it between your legs."

"I wondered," she replied, "because this doesn't hurt at all. It feels wonderful!"

"I know honey," he said, quickening his pace. They both began to moan and Carissa felt Grandpa's belly slapping against her bottom as he thrust faster and faster. It felt sooo good! Her orgasm slammed through her body and she couldn't hold back a shriek of pleasure. Grandpa quickly clamped his hand over her mouth, and then groaned loudly as he shot his load into her soft pussy hair and onto the dark green carpet, leaving a smear of sticky whiteness.

They heard the bedsprings creak as Grandma sat up on the bed, and both leaped to their feet, grabbing their clothes and running for cover. Carissa hurriedly dressed in the kitchen, while grandpa stepped into the bathroom and pulled his clothes on. Carissa was scrubbing a spot on the carpet when Grandma appeared.

"What happened, Carissa?" she inquired. "I've told you not to bring food in here."

"It was only some iced tea, Grandma. I'm sorry. I won't bring any drinks or food in here again."

"Well, see that you don't" Grandma scolded. "What was going on out here anyway? I thought I heard you scream?"

"Must have been the tv, Gran. I watched my soap opera," Carissa explained.

"I don't know why you waste your time on that nonsense." Grandma replied scornfully. "Surely a college girl like yourself could find something more useful to occupy her free time." Grandma's voice trailed off as she walked into the kitchen. Grandpa had heard the scolding from the bathroom door.

He came up behind Carissa, hugging her and feeling her full tits, bare beneath her top. "Thanks, baby girl," he offerred. "Sorry about Grandma. Did you like having my cock between your legs?"

"I really liked it Grandpa. It felt so good rubbing against my pussy. If you want to fuck me for real, I'll let you," she conceded, love shining from her eyes. "I want to learn all the ways to show you how much I love you."

"Okay," Grandpa replied. "First chance we get, I'll teach you to take my cock. I promise you'll like it."

"I always like everything you do to me Grandpa," Carissa said with a happy smile. "I know I'll love having your cock in me!"