All Comments on 'Gran'ma's Poosie'

by Thea Dryor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
UlyssaUlyssaabout 20 years ago
Funny Piece

I think this is a very funny little story. Your style shows a lot of humor.

FrankflyFrankflyalmost 20 years ago
I should be so lucky

I should be so lucky as to have this sort of thing happen to me.

vargas111vargas111over 19 years ago
I'll be reading more

I love stories of women who allow lust to overcome prejudice, convention, and everything to make a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
STUPID

STUPID, NOT THE RACIAL ASPECT OF IT,BUT LACK OF MORALS MAKES THE CHARACTERS AND STORY IGNORANT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thea, you are incredible!

Your intelligence shows through in your vocabulary, and your seldom-paralleled ability to not just paint a picture, but actually make us you, in the picture - an exquisitely exciting you - deeply fulfilling, salacious, and at the same time warm and respectful, loving. And making love to a friend is to fucking as a five-course gourmet meal is to a hamburger...

Thank you for your exquisite skills, not only as a storyteller, but as a master of the English language.

(Too bad that pitiful creature who made the previous comment can't find the intellectual honesty to outgrow his religious guilt - he read the entire story and THEN displayed his emotional immaturity?)

I don't know if you have a proof-reader or not, but this is one of the very rare stories with no distracting errors in sentence structure, grammar, spelling or punctuation; what a pleasure to be carried away with such a well-written story!

And the intensity and finely-crafted details of each encounter make me believe there's some real experience behind these tales... not sure how much of it's autobiographical, but I suspect at least some is; it must be an incredible privilege to know you personally...

Please find the time to keep writing about a story that can be carried on and woven around the familiar figures almost indefinitely. This will become part of your legacy, making people hot and hard and wet down through history, for centuries to come. You are a world treasure, dear - think about those thousands of generations to come, all cuming through the power of your mind! Whoa! Doesn't it flush you with a hot sense of pride? (Doesn't it make you want to continue, to expand the legacy? Hint, hint...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
SO HOT

This is such a hot story. Can't wait to read on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous