Granny's Dirty Photographs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After hours of practice on Elaine and my grandmother I soon had my mother writhing and squirming. She gasped and clawed at the settee, her body almost jack-knifing at the waist before she lifted my face from her opening and cradled my head in her arms.

She gazed into my eyes. "Kiss me again," my mother groaned.

A few moments later and my mother began to groan and squeal non-stop. I used two fingers inside her while, at the same time I rubbed my thumb in relentless circles of pressure against her taut, pink clit.

"I'm going to come," she panted, her face flushed with effort. "I'm going to come on your fingers." My mother's chest heaved, her comfortable breasts rolling and shivering as she wriggled around, corkscrewing herself onto my probing digits. "Did Elaine teach you to do that?" she panted. "Dear God that's fucking lovely."

I could have told her it was her own mother that taught me that trick. And maybe I should have? She was certainly all fired up enough to perhaps accept the fact. After all, here she was with her son's finger's squelching inside her as she grunted her way to her first climax at my hands, why should it be such a shock to know that I'd fucked my grandmother too?

Another time maybe? Right now I was cranking away at her, eager to watch her face as she came. I wanted to see my mother's face twist into that agonised mask as she chewed her bottom lip and squealed in ecstasy.

She came like a fucking train.

The breath hissed out of her as my mother gasped and sighed, her fingernails clawing at the furniture. While she grunted and groaned I forced her thighs wider with my hands and bent to lick and suck at her scarlet flesh.

"Oh my God!" she shouted. "Suck my clit, Robert. Fuck ... It's so fucking good. Lick mummy's cunt, darling. Take me there again."

I took my mother's clit between my lips and held her with my teeth, sucking at the nub and flicking it with my tongue so my mother wailed loudly. She raved on and on about how lovely it felt, about how she loved me – her gorgeous big boy – doing those things to her.

I tugged at my cock and snarled at my mother to get on her knees, to kneel on the sofa and offer her rump to me.

My mother groaned and panted, chest heaving as she complied.

"A tattoo," I muttered and slapped my mother's buttocks. She yelped and looked back at me, hips wriggling as she urged me to smack her again. "A tattoo and a belly-button piercing," I said, smacking her trembling flesh a second time.

I'm a bad woman," Robert," my mother moaned. "If you knew the things I've done."

"Can anything be worse than letting your own son lick your arse," I said as I parted the globes of my mother's buttocks. Her pussy gaped, all sodden and gooey, but it was the dark smudge of her puckered ring I had my eye on. "Have you done anything as bad as this before?"

My mother let out a squeal of delight when I probed at her dirty-hole. I knew Elaine liked to have her sphincter licked and fingered, and maybe one day I'd pop that ring with my cock, but for now I thought I'd see how my mum liked my tongue squirming away in that dark, taboo place.

"Yes, Robert," my mother grunted, which surprised the hell out of me. What could be worse than her son licking her anus? "Oh, God, Robert, stop doing that now. Just stick your cock into me. Fuck me, darling. I want to feel my lovely boy inside me."

I rose to my feet and slid the underside of my cock between the cleft of my mother's buttocks.

"Are you sure, mum?" I whispered as I crouched low over her back to reach beneath her and take her swaying tits in my hands. I muttered dark things into her ear as I continued to tease her, this time with my cock tucked under her, the shaft splitting the dangling folds of her labia, the bulging dome of my cock-head slithering and bumping over my mother's clit while I nuzzled her neck and licked her face.

My mother twisted her face to mine, her eyes aflame as she mewled at me to fuck her. "Put it in," she groaned. "Please, just put it in and fuck me." Mum reached a hand back and peeled her buttocks apart. "Put your big cock into my pussy, Robert," she squealed, thrusting her hips in the air.

I stepped away from her to see the beautiful shape of my mother's waist and wide hips as her tits swayed and shook. Mum's pussy gaped all hot and wet and swollen, the piss-flaps folded and crinkled and slippery. She rolled onto her side and then, as she sat on the edge of the sofa, reached for my stalk.

Her fist closed around me and my mother tugged at me for a few urgent strokes before pulling me closer towards her. Before I knew it she had me in her mouth, her cheeks concave while she sucked the head of my cock. My mother's hand twisted furiously as she wanked me, her lips sucking at the head of my cock.

Then I felt the irreversible surge through the core of my penis.

"Mum," I grunted in warning just as the first spurts erupted into my mother's mouth.

She held me there, between her lips, her eyes locked on my face as I came.

Semen flicked onto my mother's face when she let my dick plop from her mouth, thick dollops of the stuff spattering onto her shoulder.

My mother rolled spunk around her with her tongue, teasing the stuff before deliberately letting a mixture of gloop – my seed and her saliva – dribble over her bottom lip.

"Come for me," she mumbled as jizm slid over her chin, clinging in a long, trembling strand before it plopped against her breast. "It's all good, Robert. Show your mother how good you feel."

"Fuck," I gasped when I saw my mother's face and chest spattered with viscous goo. "Where did you learn this stuff, mum?"

"I told you I have a life, Robert," my mother sighed as she lay back and smeared my outpouring across her tits. "Now keep that big cock hard and fuck me with it. Hurry!"

"Jesus, mum," I groaned when, after settling over my mother's reclining body, I slid my cock into her opening. "You're so hot and wet." I slipped balls deep into my mother on the first stroke. She was so aroused and I'd leaked so much pre-cum and was still oozing semen that it felt like one quick, velvet glide as I entered her.

"You're fucking me," mum groaned as though surprised. "My God, you're really there."

"Shut up. Kiss me and move your arse, mum," I muttered. "Fuck your wet pussy on my cock. I'm going to fill your cunt with my spunk."

My mother gasped. "Where did you learn to talk like that?"

"I've got a life, mum," I grunted as I stabbed into my mother's squelching opening.

My mother gasped, her eyes going wide as her body opened to the bludgeon of my hard cock.

"I don't want to hear about Elaine," my mother hissed. "I just want my lovely son to fuck me. Love me, darling. Love me like a son is supposed to love his mother."

I leaned in and, heedless of my own jizm smeared across my mother's breasts, lay my body on top of her so I could kiss her creamy mouth.

We fucked, both of us grunting as we strived for a climax.

It didn't matter that I'd just come; I was so aroused I knew I could bull into my mother's body and let go with another surge very soon.

As it was my mother got there first. She writhed and squealed, a forearm jammed between our slippery bodies as she fingered her clit.

"I'm coming," my mother yelped, eyes wide while her jaw tensed and she stared into my face. "I'm coming on my son's dick," she grimaced.

I bellowed a huge roar that I too was in the heady throes of my orgasm. My cock pulsed and spurted more semen, although this time, my second, less forceful, ejaculation was merely a couple of squirts.

"I need another bath," my mother smirked a few minutes later. We'd stared at each other across the sofa, both of us panting and breathless and probably a little shocked by what had just happened as we calmed down and struggled to breathe properly. "You coming for a bath with mummy?" she asked as she rose to her feet and offered me her hand.

I loved my mother three more times that night, waking up in her bed the next morning only to have her ride me again, her tits swinging, my hands around her ribs as her generous buttocks slap-slapped against my thighs and she grunted her climax at the ceiling.

Later on that morning, as we lay in bed, my mother told me her darkest secret.

It wasn't anything to do with fucking her boss or the fact she'd had incestuous thoughts for me like I'd anticipated her confession would entail. It wasn't even to tell me about her alter-ego wetsexymother.

What my mother told me shocked me; It affected who I was, my very identity, but as the tale continued I found myself hard for again.

She told me about her life and the reason for the heart tattoo. She told me who my father was.

***

Postscript:

I have the fourth and fifth chapters mapped out in my head. I should get to work on number four soon. My other project, the one I mentioned way up there ^^^ will be finished soon.

... But before I go, here's the first 422 words of the next scene. Just to keep you interested.

Thanks for reading.

My mother lay next to me. We were both in her bed, me laying on my side, my head on my fist with my elbow against the mattress in support while she lay on her front. One of my hands traced light patterns over my mother's back, tracing her spine and tickling the small of her back before I squeezed one cheek of her arse.

"That's lovely," my mother murmured sleepily. "Keep stroking me like that, Robert. I love it."

I leaned over and kissed my mother's shoulder, my fingers slipping down between her legs.

"I'm leaking spunk, baby," she chuckled. "My pussy is dribbling." She sighed, adding, "How many times did you come last night? God, but of I'd known how ardent you are as a lover I'd have fucked you before this." My mother gasped and then purred as my fingers worked at her clit.

"I love pumping into you, mum," I breathed, licking the back of my mother's neck so she sighed and wriggled.

"I really like it when you do, my darling boy," mum replied. "It shows me how much I turn you on, proves that I'm a desirable woman."

"You're fucking gorgeous, mum," I said, my voice choked with emotion and desire. I rubbed the tip of my forefinger over the small heart-shaped tattoo on my mother's buttock. "What did you get that done for?" I asked.

My mother tensed and then rose up onto her elbows. She studied my face intently for a few long moments.

"Someone I love," she replied, her eyes still on mine. "The first man I knew." She kept on staring at me as though gauging how much to divulge. "You know I love you, Robert," she said seriously. I nodded. "Well, I love you and you love me, right?" I nodded a second time. "And I'm your mother. Don't forget that. You and me, we've committed incest, Robert; you understand what I'm saying?"

I didn't want to say anything about my grandmother. I didn't feel like I should tell my mother that I'd fucked her mother, that I'd already been involved in an incestuous relationship – that I was still sticking my hard dick into her mother, and that I had no intention of stopping.

"Yes, mum," I replied with an exasperated roll of my eyes. "I know exactly what it is we've done. I know who I've fucked."

"The tattoo is for my dad, Robert, your grandfather. He's the man who loved me first; he's the one who took my virginity."