Granny's Dirty Photographs Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of dividing my attention between the two groaning, gasping women my grandmother told me to take off my clothes and sit down on the sofa.

When I was naked and seated both women came to me and sat down, one either side. From there, while I kissed Elaine, my grandmother took hold of my cock and sucked at the knob-end with pursed lips. She cranked me at the root and sucked the tip of me while I ran my hands over the smooth skin of her shoulders before I felt the tightly packed corset that covered her torso.

Then Elaine took over the oral duties on my hard-on, leaving me free to caress her tightly-muscled back while my grandmother sucked at my tongue.

They swapped back and forth until, eventually, they were both down there sucking and licking me simultaneously.

"I'm gonna ..." I blurted a second before the gush of semen squirted out of me right into Elaine's mouth.

My grandmother grabbed my cock and pulled it, still spitting spunk, from between Elaine's lips. Gran wanked me dry, all the time holding the head of my cock in her mouth.

I watched as the two women rolled my come around in their mouths. Then, after a glance at each other they kissed, passing the gloopy mix between them. Elaine finally swallowed hers down while my grandmother looked me in the eye and let the whole frothy blend slide over her bottom lip and down her chin.

"Another corset and a pair of stockings ruined," she grinned as the stuff hung off her chin and spattered down onto the upper slopes of her breasts, her corset, and into her lap. She took off her spectacles and removed the fastenings from her hair. "To the bedroom I think, Elaine," she added.

"You'd better be hard when we get upstairs," Elaine said to me as she led me from the room by my cock. "You've got two extremely horny women to satisfy."

"But what about my granddad?" I enquired.

Elaine stopped on the stairs and smirked at me. "Shall we tell him, Sarah?" she asked.

My grandmother, behind me, replied: "Why not? I think he suffered enough."

Elaine continued to climb the stairs. I watched her swaying hips and heart-shaped arse in front of me. "We made it all up," Elaine said. "I haven't fucked your granddad. He's gone back to Newcastle to get some of his stuff."

"He came to see me on Sunday night," my grandmother cut in as we reached the bedroom. "Of course he charmed me in his usual vulgar manner and we ended up rutting like beasts half the night. I've taken him back, Robert, but he knows it's conditional." My grandmother lay on the bed on her back. She opened her legs and reached out her arms to me in invitation. As I climbed between her thighs, she continued: "I still want us to be lovers, Robert. I still want you and Elaine." She sighed and embraced me when I slid into her opening. "I'm taking him back on the condition that I can have you both ... You and Elaine, I mean, as well as him. If your mother wants to continue their affair, that's up to her – I don't mind at all as long as I can have you."

"Happy families, Robert," Elaine murmured as she lay alongside us and massaged my grandmother's breasts.

The following day, Thursday, I was asleep on my feet at work. The only thing that kept me going was the thought of sleeping with my mother, maybe sharing her in an incestuous threeway with my grandfather from time to time, as well as the knowledge that I'd be fucking Elaine and my grandmother at least a couple of days a week. With my birthday approaching on Saturday I doubted I'd get any presents better then that deal.

It turned out I was wrong.

12