GranPa Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept up my slow, gentle massage as I felt the cognac and the effects of the video as well as the setting relax my granddaughter to the point of no inhibition. Her head was gently rolling against my rigid prick in a very sensual manner. If she kept this up, she was going to get cum down the front of her robe pretty soon.

Jennifer hoped that it wouldn't be long before she got to see what it was all about, first hand. It felt so good to be here and to feel so safe and she wanted so much to see if she could make that big prick cum. She reached over her shoulder and placed one small hand directly on the distended head of my prick, which was nearly all I could take.

In my mind, I began raining cum past her ear in great spurts. I imagined Jennifer calmly turning her head and doing what she had seen the girl do in the video. She would clamp her lips over the end of the cum cannon and swallow all that she could. I would leave the head in her mouth until my prick was shrunk back to normal size, and let her suck it like a bottle.

"Mmmhh. That was delicious GranPa. Good night. Thanks for the chocolate."

She was woozy from the cognac and the extreme sensations of her hormone-driven actions and staggered a little as she tried to rise. Perhaps she had shared my vision.

I rose with her and took her face in my hands. "Good night baby. Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing my cream with me." I kissed her deeply, imagining savoring the taste of my cum in her mouth. She kissed me back as if it were the most natural thing in the world to have her grandfather's tongue down her throat.

I lifted her in my arms, took her upstairs and tucked her in while I still had enough control to keep from ramming my raging prick in her.

"I'll leave the bathroom door open in the morning when I take my shower," I told her. "The water is so loud I wouldn't hear you if you needed anything and the door was closed. Just yell at me if you want something." I knew what she wanted, but wanted to draw out the suspense as long as possible.

As I had hoped, there was a curly head peering around the corner of the bathroom door the next morning, so I gave her a good show, splattering cum all over the shower room.

I wanted to get Jason out of the way for the time being. "Jason, when you finish breakfast, I promised Mrs. Johnson that you might be willing to give her a hand around the house this morning. I wouldn't normally commit you without your knowledge, but she has the cutest little red-headed daughter that I think you might enjoy meeting. Think she's a cheerleader or something. Is that ok?"

He was out of there like a shot. I sat back and savored my cereal. I'm not sure, but my robe may have gapped open a little as I ate. Jennifer sure seemed intent on something in that direction.

"Jenny, I know you guys didn't come here to work, but I wonder if you would mind holding the ladder for me while I clean out the gutter over the back steps? It's full of leaves and pours water right down your neck when you go down the steps."

"Sure, GranPa. I'll be happy to help."

"I'm sure you will, my pretty penny," I thought as I went upstairs to get into my flashing uniform. I ran back down the stairs in just a minute, fly buttons flashing.

"Come on, let's get the ladder." I set the ladder up well back from the eave so I would have to lean way out to reach it. The step at my waist was in perfect position to force my dick out right at Jennifer's eye level, a tongue's throw away.

She looked straight ahead the whole time I pretended to clean out the gutter, never taking her eyes off the huge dick head almost close enough to close her lips around.

"Well, you certainly are a great helper, Jenny. Thanks for holding the ladder. Why don't we go in and have a nice cold lemonade?" I knew she really wanted a chance to stick a couple of fingers up her twat, but she readily agreed. I think I was becoming some combination of her missing father figure and male icon. I didn't want to break the spell for her by making any sort of overt move toward her, but she was becoming more and more open in her perusal of the grandfatherly fly.

As I sat in front of her, enjoying the lemonade, I knew she could see the fat head of my prick peeking out at her. I planned it that way.

"Tell me a little about yourself, Jennifer. What sorts of things are you interested in?"

"Oh, you know--clothes, CDs, movies, that sort of thing."

"Boys?"

"Oh GranPa, not really. They are all so immature."

I stood to refill our glasses, making sure my dick slid out the open fly as I got up. Her eyes glued to it.

As I stood at the sink, pouring the lemonade, I casually reached down and slowly rubbed the skin back and forth as if it were the most reasonable thing in the world to do, then walked back across the kitchen behind my waving prick, right up to my young granddaughter and handed her the glass.

"Drink up, it's almost time to pick up Jason and Suzy and go down to the old swimming hole."

"But I didn't bring my bathing suit. I didn't think there would be any place to swim here."

"Don't worry about that, Honey. We all go skinny dipping here, anyway."

"Really? Wow!"

* * * * *

At the swimming hole, there were a few people in and around the pool already, and there was little doubt about the question of "skinny." Men, women, kids and old ladies dove, swam, splashed and lounged in their casual nakedness.

I lost no time in dropping my coveralls. Jennifer's eyes grew wide as she saw the whole thing for the first time in person.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to or are uncomfortable with," I told her. "Stay if you like. Take your clothes off or leave them on. Swim with me or just sit in the shade. It's up to you."

I watched the wheels grind as she made up her mind. "I'll swim with you, GranPa," she said as she dropped her dress and stepped out of her panties.

It was my first real look at her in person, too. What a doll! My dick started to rise. "Race you to the water," I said.

We hit the water simultaneously and swam across to a sand bar on the far side of the creek, away from the crowd. I pulled up on the sand and lay back to absorb the sun's rays, my half hard dick waving in the breeze.

"Is it always hard like that, GranPa?"

"Is what hard, dear?"

"You know. That." She pointed at my prick.

"Only when I'm around a beautiful girl," I replied.

"Oh, you're just saying that. I'm not beautiful. You're so old an I'm just barely eighteen. You're not supposed to get hard around your grand kids, are you?'

"Honey, when a girl is as cute and desirable as you are, no dick will stay soft long. I noticed one of my tapes was out. You're about the same age as Suzy. She was the girl in the tape you watched."

Jennifer blushed at being caught. "Did you like fucking her?"

"Are you kidding? She was the best thing I've seen around here until you came."

"You mean you would like to fuck me?'

"It would make my old heart sing, baby. See how Junior stands up when you talk like that?"

"Wow! Aren't you afraid somebody will call the cops, GranPa? Your dick is really sticking up big and everybody can see us."

"No, we have a policy around here that anyone can do anything they like as long as they don't force anyone else to do anything they don't like. It's a great system. Watch this." I grabbed a handful of Long John and stroked him up to a record height in plain view of our neighbors and only inches from Jennifer's face. I was so stoked by the situation that it only took a few strokes before my 64-year old prick was spewing cum all over her. The crowd gave me a round of applause as Jennifer peered through the ropes of cum dripping off her eyebrows.

"Wow! GranPa. I can't believe you did that! Right out here in the open, too."

"We do everything in the open here, darling. If you feel like playing with yourself or sucking this old dick of mine, you just go right ahead."

"Really? Nobody will mind what I do?"

"Nobody."

"Then I'm going to try what that girl did in the video." She reached across my lap and grabbed the head of my prick which was doing its best to shrink back up, but her action caused it to rise to the occasion. Her mouth wasn't big enough to take it, but she nevertheless worked the tip until her jaws gave out, managing to milk another shot out of my aching balls just from the sight of her trying to give her first blow job.

"Why is everybody laughing at that man over there, GranPa?"

"I think he just lost a very expensive bet," I smiled.

12