Great Britain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our long embrace, I looked back into her midnight eyes. Quickly I dropped my glance and softly spoke, “I’m sorry!”

“No need to apologize. That was amazing.”

“It was amazing, but it wasn’t right. My flesh may be weak, but my heart is strong. It knows whom I need to be with. I’m sorry!” I kissed her gently and moved to get a damp washcloth from the bathroom.

“Mike,” she called.

“Yes?”

“I’m the one that should be apologizing. You told me your intentions, yet I kept pushing you. What kind of friend am I? I was selfish. I’m the one who is truly sorry.”

As I returned, I bend town and wiped my semen from her perky breasts and hot skin. I moved quickly and wordlessly. When I finished, I looked back to her face and said, “I’ll accept yours, if you accept mine.”

“Deal!”

I hopped back into bed and hugged her closely. I told her she could stay for the rest of the night, and she liked the prospect of waking up to me again. As I drifted to sleep, I realized an odd, yet delicate, tender and endearing friendship was formed this night. Sarah went to school in Colorado, but we would continue to stay close.

I awoke the next morning ready to confront Lauren. As I walked Sarah to the door, I heard the busses pull up across the street. Sarah looked at me and said, “Now’s your chance.” I agreed, and returned to my bedroom to put on a shirt and hat. I all but fell down the stairs in my excitement. I just wanted to see her, and tell her everything…well, almost everything. Around the busses, there were many people swarming around looking for baggage and such, but no Lauren. I took off around campus looking for her. No luck. I decided to try her apartment complex. As I rounded the corner, there she was…only…was it her? She was standing, lip-to-lip with Beau. ‘What the FUCK!?!?!’ my mind screamed at me. The woman of my dreams was kissing someone else! My world was crashing. And with Beau!!!! Well, I could see why with him, he’s tall, muscular, handsome, blond haired, blue eyes, and rich. But he lives in Montana. I’m the guy she goes to school with, we were supposed to return to happy ever after. I was so dejected. I went back to my room and cried. I just wanted to stay in my room for the rest of the day and feel self-pity, though it seemed fitting, considering my past few nights. ‘This SUCKS!’

Later that evening, two delicate hands placed on my chest gently awoke me from my slumber. As I stirred, I heard a mousy, deep southern voice, gently cooing my name.

“Mike…Mike…wake up.”

“Wha’…Who???”

“Hey sleepy. What are you doing asleep so early?”

It was Lauren. “How did you get in here?” I asked.

“The door was slightly open. I figured you would be in if the door was open.”

“Why are you here?” I spat with the slightest bit of venom in my tone; which did not go unnoticed by Lauren.

Slightly stunned and put back, she stumbled over her words, “Well, I got you something in Paris, and well, I kind of missed you. I wanted to see you. Are you all right? Did I do something wrong?”

“I don’t know, did you?” I was not hiding my anger well.

“Mike, what has gotten into you?”

“Beau, that’s what’s gotten into me, or has he gotten into you as well?”

Lauren smacked me hard across the face and spat, “How dare you! You have no…I should…”

“Lauren…Lauren, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that, I have no right. Truth is, I’m hurt by it.”

Still fuming, Lauren questioned, “Why would you be hurt by Beau?”

As I rose from the bed, I said, “I saw you kissing him this afternoon. A lot has happened in the past few weeks, Hell, the past few days. And, well, I guess…when I saw you kissing him…I…I…I don’t know how to say it.”

“What?” she asked a bit more calmly.

“Well, I wanted…to be…”
“Just say it Mike.”

“I wanted to be the one kissing you. I wanted to hold your body close to mine, and press your lips to mine. I wanted to smell the Jasmine escape your hair as I ran my fingers through it. I wanted to kiss your neck and smell the scent of sunflowers, and taste your skin. I wanted to look into your green eyes and see my future. That’s how Beau hurt me. That’s how you hurt me. It was all taken away in an instant.”

“What about Sarah,” she quickly threw back at me. “How do you think I felt when I found out about Sarah.”

“Wha’, when, where, WHAT?”

“You and Sarah! In Ireland! How do you think I felt when I found out what you had done with her?”

“How did you find that out?”

“Well, not to give you a big head, but when you pleasure a woman like you obviously did Sarah, she’s bound to talk. And did she ever… in great detail! God, it sounded…so… hot. I’m almost ashamed to admit it, but I was jealous, and I had to…you know, I had to…‘take care of something’ after hearing about it. I saw the same thing you did slipping away from me as well. I was crushed.”

“I had no Idea you felt that way. I just recently realized my desire for you. Sarah and I were a while ago, and there was no emotional attachment. If I had known I could have spent that time with you instead, I would have given it up in a flash. I’m sorry Lauren.”

“Well, when Beau approached me in Paris, I couldn’t fight him off any more.”

“Did you…um…you know?” I sheepishly inquired.

“Fuck him?” Such vile words from her lips caused a cacophony in my head. “No. He tried, but he had to settle for some oral, and I let him get me off too…but I imagined it was you the whole time.”

“Funny you should say that.”

“What?”

“I’ll tell you some other time. …It seems like we are in the same boat then. Lauren, I really like you, and I could see a great future for me in your eyes. Please, lets forget what has happened so far, and find a way forward. I want to make you happy, and spend my time on you, and with you.”

“I would like that.”

With that, she gently pushed me back onto the bed, and brought her lips lightly upon mine. She joined me, by facing away, laying on my bed. I brought my body up close to her and wrapped my arms around her. I could feel eternity. I felt like I would be lost without her in my grip. I gently brushed the hair from the back of her neck and kissed it sweetly, whispering into her ear, “I could stay here forever. Let’s take it easy and slow, and see where we can go from here.” She gently nodded her head in agreement. She softly drifted to sleep in my arms. I was too excited to sleep. I was in Heaven. I had Lauren in my arms, and all was right with the world.

The following weeks were amazing. What time we were not in class, we spent together. We were becoming a real couple. We would go out on the town and see London together. We spent time relaxing on Hampstead Heath. We went to museums and galleries together. We saw almost every Christopher Wren church in London. It was bliss.

I really felt love. I felt happiness. And she was so amazing, and beautiful. There were times when she couldn’t wait to kiss me, and she would drag me behind the bushes. I felt like I was in grade school again. But, something loomed over us. Not what happened with her and Beau, we had forgotten all about that. And it wasn’t my experience in Ireland, nor Scotland…I got both of those off my chest. Well, it was that we were both healthy twenty something, red-blooded, Americans. We were hot for each other. But we had decided to take it slow, meaning no sexual contact. NONE! But we both knew that we wanted our first time to be in London. It was where we fell in love, and it was where we wanted to make our complete connection.

Our time overseas was quickly coming to an end. Two weeks before we left I started planning “The Perfect Date,” for the evening after our last final. The plan: Nice dinner, Theatre, and then a night of romance. I did consider what was on my previous list, and while some of it was nice, a lot of it would have to wait.

Suddenly, finals were over, and our night was upon us. I prepared myself to specifications. I made sure my face was properly shaven. Then I did it again against the grain, making sure it was extra smooth. I took a long hot shower, making sure to wash thoroughly. Next, I shaved my testicles. (Now I know some of you may not like this, but most women I have been with would rather wrap their lips around my hairless balls, and lick my smooth taint, rather than have a mouth full of hair. Just like we would rather not floss while we visit them below!) So, I took time and care to have the closest and smoothest shave. After my shower I dressed in my favorite tailored suit. It was dark, and fit like a glove. I wore a white button down shirt, with no tie, and open at the neck to show a little bit of my chest. I fixed my hair, splashed on some cologne, and left to meet my angel.

Now, I know I have told of Laurens beauty before, but when she opened her door…and I saw her…in her…Short…Black…Low-Cut…Dress…My eyes about popped out of my head. Lauren is 5’ 10” without shoes, but in her heels, she was looking me straight in the eye. She spun around to show off, and her dress clung to her as tightly as if she had just stepped out of the shower in it. The V-neck of her dress plunged to right below her breast line. How she kept them in was a marvel of physics. Her breasts stood from her chest proudly and firm. Then the torso of her dress clung flatly to her midriff. The ass looked like it had to be specially made to fit her. I couldn’t tear my eyes away. Apparently I couldn’t talk or hear either, because she asked what I thought. I just stood there with my jaw somewhere around my navel, not hearing a word she said. When she asked again, I finally heard her, but the look on my face was enough of a response. I handed her a bouquet of flowers; daisies, and she put them in water before we left campus.

I escorted Lauren down the street to the nicest Italian restaurant in the Finchley Road area. The price was pricey, but the food was great, and there was a jazz combo and a dance floor as well. It was really classy, and the way I felt, and for what was to come that evening, price was no object. We had some wine, and ate a nice meal. When our empty plates were bussed, the combo began to play a slow sexier version of “Let’s Get It On,” by Marvin Gay. I looked across the table to Lauren and asked for the pleasure.

With a wide smile she said, “No,” and blushed.

I responded as I arose from my seat, “Come on, you look stunning, and it would be a shame for to not show off what you have on that dance floor.”

I extended my hand and she accepted. We strolled to the dance floor and took our positions. We took a close and romantic spin around the dance floor. As a drummer, I may not have all the moves, but I do have the rhythm. So we swayed back and forth and all around. About three-fourths way through the song, Lauren leaned in and brushed her cheek to my soft face, then trailed her lips around to my mouth. Our pace slowed on the dance floor. Her lovely body pressing into mine, forced an erection in my dress pants. The fingers of my right hand were intertwined with hers, while my left hand was glued to her well-sculpted ass. The music slowly died out, as all eyes were on us, but we didn’t notice. When we realized the music has stopped, I gently dipped Lauren, and the restaurant applauded. ‘This can’t be real,’ I suddenly thought.

Next, it was time for the theatre. To tell you the truth, I can’t remember what we saw. I’m sure I have the playbill around here somewhere, and I am sure it was a great show, but I couldn’t keep my mind, or eyes off of Lauren. Since it was the end of our trip, and I was out of money, the seats were not the greatest for watching the show, but we caused a show of our own. We sat in the next to last row in the balcony. Lauren had her legs crossed, and my hand was buried in her lap. I couldn’t help myself. I had to stroke her legs, and tickle my finger to the thin fabric of her panties. After intermission, Lauren told me to look into the tiny scrap of fabric she called a purse. There, just inside were her panties. They were black and lacy. Really, it was two pieces of string and a section of cloth the size of an eye patch, but I wasn’t complaining. And now that they were in her ‘purse,’ and not on her body… ‘Wachounow!’ This was the first time I was able to feel her glorious wetness. My fingers slid up and down, and spread her moisture all around her lips. And you wonder why I don’t remember what show I went to… You try concentrating while touching a girl like Lauren for the first time.

When the show was over, I could hardly contain myself as we found our way home. Back on campus, I told Lauren to give me twenty minutes to set up. She asked what I had in mind, but I told her it was a surprise.

Nineteen minutes, and forty three seconds later, Lauren knocked on my door. I approached with want in my heart. As I reached for the doorknob, time stood still. It felt like eternity swinging the door open to look at my princess. Lauren was dressed in baggy shorts, and a large sweatshirt. “…Not what I was expecting,” I said. But her face was still just as stunning as earlier, and her hair remained cascading over her shoulder.

“Well, I didn’t want anyone to know what we had in mind. But more importantly, …It is what’s underneath that counts. Right?”

At this time, she finally realized that I was standing bare-chested at my door holding single rose. “Wow,” she said, “not quite what I expected from you either.”

“I guess it is what’s underneath that counts,” I said while looking down at my pants. She giggled and smiled as she stepped in the doorway. I offer the single rose and tenderly escort her to the bedroom. I lightly placed my hand onto the small of her back, and open the door.

Lauren almost starts to cry. My room is drenched in the smell of incense, and bathed in the glow of thirty-three lit candles; one for each day I have been with her. Placed in every imaginable spot were long stem roses. Sprinkled from the doorway to the bed were daisy petals. Strewn across the bed were petals of rose. As her eyes became dewy, I raised a hand to her face and said, “Lauren, I love you. I want tonight to be a special first time. Tonight, I want to make love to you on a bed of roses.”

Sobbing, Lauren reached up and grabbed my face and kissed me, her tears caressing my cheek. Her voice quaked as she almost inaudibly whispered, “I love you too.” Suddenly a smile caressed her lips. “I love you Mike.”

Stepping out of her shoes, my hand found the small of her back once again. Daisy petals stuck to our feet as I led her to the bed. Reaching the bed, she turned to me and beamed. “Remember when I said it is what’s underneath that’s important?” I nodded my head. Without another word, she removed her sweatshirt to reveal…nothing at all. A small groan escaped my lips as I saw her remarkable breasts for the first time. Their beauty is forever imprinted onto my retinas. They were smaller than they appear with clothing on. Not to say they were small, but they were smaller. But I was not disappointed. I suddenly realized that I was not making love to her breasts, or any other body part for that matter. I was making love with her mind, making love through her eyes, making love with the smell of her, which was now filling the room. For the first time ever, the sum was greater than the parts. ‘I love this woman!’

Cupping her breast, she turned to wiggle her ass at me. I was hypnotized by the shaking to and fro. Then, looping her fingers through the tops of her shorts, she gave a slight tug, and shook her shorts to the ground. Her tight ass was encased in sheer and lacy tangas. (If you don’t know what these are, I suggest you visit Fredric or Victoria QUICKLY!) As she continued to shake, I reached out to her. My fingers melted with hers in cupping her breasts. When her backside hit my front, she pushed into me and wiggled a little more, enticing another moan from my lips.

Whispering in her ear, I said, “Sometimes reality is 100 times more sexy than fantasy.”

She giggled and blushed at the compliment.

Gradually and softly I pushed her back onto the bed, Rose petals now sticking to her supple flesh. Lying gently down next to her, I embraced her lips with my own, my tongue intruding past her teeth to mingle with hers. Now, it was her tern to moan. The gentle vibrations from her lips spurred me onward.

Grabbing a freshly budded rose from the edge of the bed, I began lightly tracing the outline of her face. Then, everywhere the rose bud caressed, my lips eagerly followed. I first started with the lips, tracing the lower than the upper. The color of the rose blending into the rich red of her mouth and lips. Gently brushing her cheek, I softly dance the flower down her neck, and across her shoulders, and back to her breastplate, only to return to her lips. I spend a few moments back at her kiss, fearing death without their immediate embrace.

Next, I fluidly traced my way down her chin and neck, leading straight to her intoxicating breasts, my lips following closely and intently behind. Circling the base of her right breast counter-clock wise, I stroke and lick my way around and up to the nipple, only to trail off mere centimeters from her own lovely red buds. I gently blow across her nipple, and pat it lightly with the rose. This sends shivers racing across her body, and goose bumps through her aroused flesh.

Moving up and down her right arm, I tickle each and every finger with my kisses. Progressing to her left breast, I perform the exact procedure diligently, repeating the process on her left arm. Returning to her nipples, I stoke one with the flower while suckling the other into my burning mouth. Quickly I remove my mouth and blow across her slippery nipple. The stimulation of warm mixed with cool wind, brings forth a gasp from within.

Burying my face in the valley of her cleavage, I trek downward. The taught skin of her torso is heaving rapidly as I progress. I trace left and right, up and down, covering her mid-section with my glistening kisses. Proceeding further, I begin to smell her sex, sweetly calling my nostrils. Moving my body further down, I playfully pat her crotch with the rose. As it tips her clitoris, short bursts of air escape her, and deep breathing rise from her body, and she bucks her hips to greet the soft crown of the flower. Wanting to tease her even more, I trace the joining of her legs to her crotch, and then trace up the middle of her underwear, slightly pressing the tip of the flower into her body. Writhing beneath me, she starts pulling my head to her growing wetness. I see a slight spot growing on the front of her sheer panties. I know she’s ready, but I’m not yet done.

Moving the rose back to her torso, my face stays less than an inch from her covered slit. As I tickle her body, I breathe heavily into her crotch. Now bouncing beneath me, Laurens straining voice says, “Stop toying around, and bury your face in me NOW!”

I start to lick the thin fabric that barely covers her flesh. I lick around the edges, and across the center. I lift the hem with my fingers and taste the flesh surrounding her lips. Nearly pulling my hair out, Lauren forces me back to her center. I decide it is time to release her from her anguish.

Teasingly, I pull her panties down her long slender legs. When I return, the full brunt of her exhilarating fragrance wafts to my nose. I breathe in and out slowly, taking it all in. At first, I lightly stroke her slit with the rose, and tickle her pubis with the crown. Stopping my play, I drop the rose and I tenderly place my lips into the trim of her mound. I kiss her nakedness with lovingly pecks. Her flesh is extraordinarily hot. I can’t resist anymore; I have to taste her. Rolling my tongue to a tip, I dip it at the end of her slit, and trace my way to her throbbing clitoris. Her taste is exquisite, pungent, hot and sweet. I need more! I move my mouth up and down, taking every last drop on my lips.