Great Britain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I place my fingers at her opening, replacing my tongue, as my other hand separates her folds, so I can dive for her clitoris. Her body quivers as I gently suck her into my mouth. Small, beautiful moans fill the room, with every stroke of my finger.

Not being able to hold back, I insert my fingers into her waiting moisture. Effortlessly they slip past her outer lips, and then her inner. I start to stroke back and forth into her smoldering cunt, but almost instantly she quakes and clenches my hand. Her legs toss over my shoulders, and Lauren buries my head into her crotch with her hands. She loudly calls my name, and pants for me not to quit… “I’m sooooo CUUUMMMINNNNGG….AAAAAHHHHAHGGGHHHH! Don’t. Stop, EVER!!!!”

‘I couldn’t if I wanted to babe!’

It takes her a few more minutes to come down, and realize I have continued to stroke her. Suddenly she becomes very sensitive, brushing my hand away, and dragging me to her face. She gently cleared my face of her fluid with her tongue.

‘Kinky,’ I thought.

Then she moaned, “Mmmmm. That was too good. What were we waiting for? We should have been doing this for months!” With an evil grin, she flipped me over and said, “My turn.”

Grabbing another rose, she tried to re-create my performance. Unfortunately she is not as good at seduction as I am. Fortunately, I’m a guy, and I don’t need much to be ready. Plus, I was loaded up on Viagra. ‘…Oops, I didn’t tell her about that. Well, I guess she’ll have to visualize me a super stud. Oh darn!’

Lauren quickly traced around my face and chest, giving little attention to my nipples and long torso. When she got to my belt, she quickly undid my pants and flung them off my body. Then she hurriedly pulled my boxer-briefs to my feet. Taking the rose back into her hand, she lightly drew around my testicles, which in turn rolled uncontrollably round my sack. Then she traced up my shaft, and started my rule of everywhere the rose goes, her tongue followed.

Quickly giving into her lust, she threw the flower to my side, and pounced on my cock. She slipped it past the sweet redness of her lips, deep into her hungry mouth. ‘Oooh, the warmth.’ Popping me from her lips, she stroked up and down the side, nibbling lightly here and there. Then she returned to the tip and placed my seven inches half way into her mouth, and sucked hard. I gasped sharply. I was taken off guard. Then she dropped her nose to the thin patch of hair around the base of my penis. She took me all the way in. I could feel her cheeks puffing out as her tongue snaked around and around my shaft, then attaching itself to my head and swirling round and round. Lauren withdrew me from the furnace of her mouth, and stoked her saliva up and down my shaft as she looked into my face and asked, “How’s that?” My eyes rolled back into my head for a response. She feverishly placed my head back between her lips and sucked her way back down.

I had to stop, I needed to be inside of her, and fast. When I pulled her off of my cock, Lauren looked like a child that had just lost its favorite toy. But when I pulled her up and grabbed for a condom, her face turned back to pleasure mode. She removed the foil wrapper from my fingers and opened it up herself. I was shocked when she popped the rubber into her mouth like candy. Then she leaned her head back to my groin, and I entered her mouth once again, slowly and methodically. When she raised her head, my penis was wrapped in a gleaming sheath.

“How did you do that?” I inquired.

“I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you,” she giggled.

‘That was hot!’ I thought as I flipped her onto her back. As I hovered over her body, I reached down and slicked up her clit with the fluid flowing from her body. I rubbed it all through her sparse patch of hair. Then I lowered the head of my covered penis to its target area. I pointed it at her clit and swirled round and round. This quickened her breathing, and started her begging me. She was so cute, whimpering, “Please, Pleeeeease!” How could I resist.

Looking hungrily into her eyes, I plunged deep into her waiting body. Her arms shot around my back, and pulled me hard onto her, her bouncy breasts stopping me like a buffer. Lauren whispered to me, “Don’t move, I want to keep this moment.” I was happy to oblige. I had no place to go, and the feeling of her stroking me without moving was priceless.

Soon, she began to thrust, alerting me to her readiness. I propped myself up and slowly started to match her thrusting. The feeling was exquisite. Words escaped me, all I could see were colors bursting in my mind, and warmth flooding my body. I bent down and lightly blew a few rose petals from her breasts as I drove back deep inside of her steaming pussy. My mouth attached to her lips, and held on for dear life. Our bodies slammed into each other over and over again. Her walls started to stoke me, and push me out on every in-stroke. My face dropped back to her breast, and I started to suck once more on the light brown nipples that tipped her. I was in sensory overload. I had the smell of our smoldering sex, filling the air. Her eyes were burning deep into mine. Our skin was melting from the heat pouring from our bodies. I could taste her sweat on her heaving breasts.

My dick was tortuously close to exploding, when her mouth opened up once again stated a long deep moan that grew louder and louder with each shove of my body into hers. She was going over the edge again, and she was taking me with her. I had to spend this first climax looking deep into her eyes. I had to see her hunger. I had to see her want. I had to see the love she had for me.

Within three more thrusts, I saw what I was looking for. Tears began to form at her eyes as she wept with joy at our joining experience. I was so happy. I buried my head into her neck and lost control. I shot torrents of my seed into her hungry body. Panting hard, I continued to thrust into her until she too slowed her climax.

I slowly removed myself from her quivering and heaving vagina. Her body was holding me so tightly that she released me with a pop. After removing the condom, I slid next to her. My hands began to encircle her body. I stroked her from head to toe, whispering, “I love you, I love you,” over and over again. My hands reached behind her head, cradling it softly and held her to my lips as my mouth enveloped her tongue.

After a few minutes, her vitals returned to normal, and I reached for another condom. “Are you ready?” I asked.

“Already?”

“What can I say, this must be my lucky night,” I said with a wink.

After shielding myself in another condom, I was ready to continue. This time, she squatted over top of me, and grabbed hold of my swollen penis. Aiming it at the center of her, she dropped fully onto me. We both gasped with pleasure. She was the best lover I have ever had.

Lauren gently rocked forward and backward, working on her own orgasm. She was using me like a sex toy. I just sat there and enjoyed the ride. I reached up and fondled her buoyant tits, and then traced down her sweat slick sides, placing my hands on her rocking hips. She was so tight, yet so deep. I felt like I could plunge away into her, and never bottom out. I moved one hand to her clit to help with her building excitement. My touch seemed to send an electric charge from her pelvis to her head as she jerked quickly and said, “Don’t stop!” I gently increased my pace. As she rocked back and forth, she pulled me in with every stroke. I know it sounds cliché, but it really felt like her pussy was pulling me into it. As my pace quickened, her strokes got shorter, as did her breathing. I knew she was in for another climax. Moments before she started, I gently raised my hips to meet her, and she stopped stroking, leaned forward and started grinding her pelvis into mine. I barely got my hand out in time. She was grinding so hard my pubis began to throb. But, when she flooded over the edge, I forgot all about my ache. Her climax forcefully massaged my cock as her fluids dribbled out onto my testicles. As she came down, she gently rubbed the connection of out two bodies, then fell to my face and said simply, “Wow.”

Still inside her, I began to pump my hips. She asked, “Did you go?”

“Nope.”

“Are you trying to kill me?” She shot back.

“No, I just want to make these moments last forever.”

She kissed me again, and then turned around on my gently thrusting crotch. Once in position, facing away from me, she slowly lowered her body flat onto the bed. Then moving toward my feet, ever so slightly, she arched her back, forcing her heart shaped ass into the air. I couldn’t help but place my hands on both sides, and thrust her downward. She cooed with excitement. But, facing away from me she started to buck her hips like a man lying on top of a woman. I found this odd, but I went along with it. Squeezing her thighs together, she pulled my cock just a bit further down and into the upper side of her inner walls. It finally hit me what she was doing, as soon as I hit her. This position affords her to probe the soft spongy tissue underneath her pubic bone. She was going for a deep, hard, climax. She loved our sex, but she was going to wear us both out with this one.

While she was driving hard against my body, I slid a finger down to our connecting point and got it slick with our combined moisture. Then tracing the back of her slit, I began to circle her back hole. Now, I couldn’t dive in there, I don’t work that way, and most women I know don’t either, but I do know how sensitive that flesh is, and a lubricated massage is usually welcomed. And with Lauren, I was not disappointed. With her pounding away on top of me…Hell, she was down right fucking me; I probed around the darker skin of her backside. She told me, “Don’t stop you dirty boy,” as I traced circles around her.

I don’t know if it was the deep thrusting I was receiving from Lauren, or the naughtiness of my current actions, but I was getting close. I could tell by Laurens grunting that she was working on a whopper of her own. I started lightly smacking Laurens ass as she bound up and down. Instead of moving straight up and down, she began to make an oval motion; first pulling me forward into her g-spot, then pushing back with her ass, and finally down firmly onto my clenching body. Each motion forced a grunt and a groan from both of us.

I told her, “I can’t hold out much longer.”

“Just a few…more…Hold ooonnnn,” she pleaded.

I did my best, and believe it or not, I didn’t orgasm until the walls of her fiery cunt clamped down on me like a vice. I have heard of tight before, but this was almost too much. It hurt a little, but it was the best pain I have ever felt. For fear I would ruin her orgasm, I tried to stay still while her body clenched and convulsed as a torrid orgasm made her body seize tight. After a few moments of her hot writhing though, resistance was futile. My body too clenched as my chest bolted up toward her bouncing ass. My groan stretched into a forceful “AAAAHHHHHHH, Ohhhhhh GOOOODDDDD!” as shot after shot emptied from my testicles. The condom filled and it felt like every warm liquid from my body poured from the tip of my penis. The quaking of my cock head, continued to smack into Laurens front wall, causing more tremors to overcome her body. Her pulsations forced my semen out of the condom onto my emptied testicles.

Shortly after, we both collapsed in our current position, almost passing out. After a few minutes, I raised my body a bit, and started pulling on her hips for her to straddle back towards me. Still hard, I did not pop out from her movement. As she stretched upward, her bum began to press into my stomach. She reached for the sky, and I traced down her sides, sending shivers across her warm flesh. Then with hungry hands, I pressed my palms into her waiting breasts, massaging them firmly.

After stretching, she brought her arms around mine, and said, “Thank you.”

I said, “No, Thank you.”

Once again, remaining inside of her, we tenderly rolled onto our sides. Stroking her flesh once more, I nuzzled my face into the back of her head, and breathed deep the smell of her hair. Then I softly moved to nibble her neck and whisper sweetly into her ear, thanking her, and loving her.

I began to lightly pump my hips one more time, to which she told me to, “STOP THAT!!!!!”

I told her, “With you, I can’t help myself.”

Finally, and reluctantly, I pulled out of that body that only God could have sculpted. Later, she told me that she felt empty without me in her. Even for the few moments it took me to clean up, she said she missed my body and my touch.

Upon returning from my clean up, she was rolled up to one side of the bed. I quietly spooned into position behind her, my still hard penis pressing at her lower back, and wrapped my arms around her. She backed into my body, wiggling her ass against me and started, what sounded like purring. I was in Heaven. I thanked God over and over again until I passed into sleep.

I woke up the next morning to two humming lips surrounding my penis. She wanted to start up where we left off, and I was more than willing. We made love for most of the morning, and for most of the afternoon as well. In fact, we didn’t see much of London for the remaining few days of our trip, but we made many memories in my bed.

Upon returning to the United States, I would love to say we have been happy ever after. I would love to say that, but like I told her, there would be hard times, but God willing they would be outshined by the good times. We have our arguments, but thankfully they lead to make-up sex. But mostly, we are a happy young couple. Currently I am saving everything I can to buy a ring. I am, and have never been so blessed.

And just incase you were wondering…that shower curtain and baby oil idea…It truly is as hot as it sounded… I love this woman!