All Comments on 'Great Grandmother Comes Alive'

by RustyDusty

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
lol

Sick as fuck but I loved it. 5***** Fav'd.

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairover 11 years ago
Don't listen - it was brilliant!!

I just loved this story. I have a real attraction for older women, and I adore them wearing stockings. This story was made for me. Thank you. Feel free to write more if you think he can bed his granny too...

coppercutter27coppercutter27over 11 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Very much enjoyed your story. I have this same fantasy so it was very interesting to read someone who shares the same interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More, please!

It was an unusual och strange story, but I liked it. Keep write more storíes about the elderly vs the young. Waiting eagerly for more seducting tales.

September4decemberSeptember4decemberabout 6 years ago
What a fantasy....mmmm

Thanks for the great fantasy...a little over the edge but your description of her sexy wrinkled body was exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
93 years is good.

Nothing wrong with sex with older ladies, 93 is good.

I've had my share.

This was a good descriptive story.....worth the read........more would be nice !

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 4 years ago
Fucking Great Grandma

I believe some women love to fuck as long as they are alive. My wife was good into her late eighties. Loved cock and loved me shooting my pollen in her cunt.

I loved the part where he talked about her leaking urethra and dribbles of pee

I love women who dribble pee in the gusset of their panties and also don't wipe after they pee. Shouldn't wipe their cunts either after getting fucked but just let the creme run out into their panties.

GG will want some more cock the next time he visits her as long as he is by himself.

Please respond to me @ jhmckn@gmail.com.

Mac

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Thanks for posting an excellent gerontphiles’ fantasy. I adore old women, the older the better and I’m a hardcore gerontophile with incest preference. I love to make love to my maternal grandmother but it is unfortunately impossible as she had passed away before I was born.

I lost my virginity at the age of 13 to my mother’s eldest sister when she was 65yo. I kept fucking her until she passed away at 85.

I am now a divorcee in my early 70 sand l regularly fuck my 93yo granny lover (who is my late mother’s friend) every weekend.

I find that the older she is the sexier she becomes. I become easily aroused whenever I think of her and I could fuck her everyday.

At the moment she lives in a retirement facility and I visit and take her out every Sunday morning to my house to make love with her until l have to return her late in the evening.

She’s still very lucid and still very hungry of affection and sex.

Cheers

oldladyloveoldladyloveover 2 years ago

Terrific gerontophile story. I wish I could find more of these.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When I was 15, my great-aunt took my virginity. I cut her grass and was in the kitchen when she began by wiping my sweaty bare chest. We wound up in her bedroom with her on top. I remember I closed my eyes while she rode my cock. She told me to open them because she liked my "brown puppy dog eyes".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous