Greatest Week Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you always this wet," I asked as I slid easily into her pussy. Having taken the bareback plunge last night, I didn't bother with a condom this morning, and Elle didn't ask me to use one. The feeling inside her pussy was exquisite – it literally felt like I belonged there, like her pussy was made just for my cock.

"Always," she agreed.

We had slow, gentle sex this morning. I used long full strokes, and Elle held me tight to her. Without the condom, it didn't take me nearly so long to cum. But it was still long enough for Elle to have half-a-dozen orgasms before I pumped my seed into her pussy. We dressed, then went for breakfast down in the lobby, bringing the food back to the room so we wouldn't have to been seen in public together (Elle was paranoid someone might recognize her and tell her husband).

After eating, we were ready to fuck again. This time it was harder and faster, but since I'd already cum once this morning, forty-five minutes later, I still hadn't popped. Elle had, too many times to count.

"Want my butt again," she asked.

"Only if you do," I told her. She reached up and handed me the KY off the nightstand. I pulled out and she rolled over while I lubed up my cock. Then I slid it into her ass.

This morning, there was no adjustment period needed. With her consent, I just started fucking her back hole hard and fast. Ten minutes later, I came. But Elle had beat me to it at least three times. We cleaned up (another shower), then it was time for her to checkout and go pic up her kids from vacation bible school (her in-laws had taken them there). I walked her to her car, and she promised to be back tomorrow morning, but that she'd be on chat tonight. I went back to my room to wait.

That night we chatted about the last twenty-four hours. I made sure she was alright – I'd been pretty rough with her ass a couple times. She assured me she was fine, just tired and a bit sore. We played checkers, and she lost again. I told her that meant I got to get her ass at least one more time before I left. She laughed and agreed.

The next morning, she knocked on my door at nine wearing khaki shorts and a t-shirt. We had two hours, and we wasted none of it. We embraced, then started stripping each other. Then she lay down on the bed, and I slipped my dick into her already wet pussy, bottoming out on the first plunge in.

There being no real need to hurry other than our general horniness, I fucked Elle slowly, with long, deep thrusts. I would stop often and hold myself still deep inside her. This kept me from cumming too soon, but I did it even when I wasn't in danger of cumming– I simply loved the feeling of being buried to the root in her wetness.

Minutes after we started, Elle started to pant and moan. Then she squealed out her first orgasm of the day (as far as I knew, anyway). Four more orgasms and I was still going strong – her juices kept me from feeling too much and cumming sooner than either of us wanted.

"Do me from behind," she asked. I pulled out and Elle got on her hands and knees, pointing her soft, white ass and bare, swollen pussy at me. I put my hands on her hips, and pressed into her. "God, it's deeper than I've ever had anything," she gasped as I slowly moved in and out of her. But after only a few minutes, she asked me to pull out.

"Our angle isn't quite right," she said. I had to agree – that was probably the longest I'd fucked her without her cumming.

I asked her to get on top, but Elle rolled back onto her back and spread her legs. I didn't object, just stuffed my manhood into her love hole and started fucking. I went faster now, and Elle's orgasms came faster, too. After "only" forty-five minutes, and probably a dozen orgasms by Elle, I flooded her pussy with my cum.

We lay talking for a few minutes, with my dick slowly softening inside of Elle. When it finally slid out she got up, cleaned up and came back to watch some television in the nude.

I really tried to get myself up again, but it wasn't happening, so I just played with her tits and pussy for the next hour, until she had to go. Again, I walked her to her car and watched her drive away.

I had to leave the next morning in order to catch an afternoon flight to my next destination, so this morning would be our last meeting. Elle was there promptly at nine. Today she wore a short blue-patterened sundress that came to her mid-thigh. When I hugged her, I pulled up the back to cup her soft ass and she laughed. She started to pull it off, but I asked her not to – I wanted to fuck her in it. Elle slid onto the bed and I joined her. She pushed me onto my back and undid my pants. I helped her slide them down and off. Then she sat beside me.

"This is because you always want me to be on top," she explained. "I'm not comfortable doing that, but maybe this will make up for it." With that, she lowered her head and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. Then she took it deeper, using her mouth to fuck me. All I could do was stare at another man's wife giving me a world-class blowjob.

I let her suck me for a few minutes, then rolled her onto her back. I lifted her dress and yanked her panties down. I plunged my saliva-lubricated prick into her wet pussy and started fucking the hell out of her. Elle peeled off her shoulderstraps and bra. I loved seeing her big tits bouncing as I fucked her hard. After just a few minutes, Elle came, moaning and squealing. Then, she had probably four more orgasms over the next half-hour. I stopped with my dick deep inside her pussy after the last one.

"Do you want my butt again," she panted after the last orgasm. "Last chance."

"Mmm hmm," I told her. "Right after your next orgasm."

"Oh, shit." She didn't look or sound the least bit upset. "At least you won't have long to wait."

"Probably not," I told her with a grin on my face. I started thrusting slowly. It wasn't that I wanted to wait for her ass, it was just that if I were going to GET her ass, I didn't want to be close to cumming. It took another five minutes before Elle gasped and groaned out an orgasm. When she was done, I pulled out.

My married lover got out of bed and took the KY out of her purse. She handed it to me while she climbed onto the bed and lay face down. By the time my dick was lubed, she had her dress around her waist and was holding her cheeks apart.

I put the head of my cock against her butthole and pressed. It was tight, but I slid in easily. It was then that I realized that this was where I had to stay – no going back to her wonderfully soft and wet pussy now that I was in her backdoor. I didn't spend any time on regrets.

I just started pumping. Elle lifted her ass in time with my thrusts. And of course, she came regularly.

Twenty minutes later, I stopped deep in Elle's rectum. I didn't want to finish as early as yesterday – not on my last day with her. We rested a few minutes with my hard dick still inside her.

When I started moving again, it was with long slow thrusts. Elle moaned softly, but neither of us was in danger of cumming now. It felt good to fuck quietly, with only the small wet sound of my dick sliding into her ass.

"Half and hour, lover," Elle told me. "Better do what you're going to do."

"Hope you're up for it," I said with a grin. I started pumping her tight ass, making her cheeks jiggle with every thrust. I lost track of the times that Elle came, gasping, squealing and moaning. I was only concentrating on getting myself off. The break had desensitized me, and I was having a little difficulty getting myself there. So, I started going harder and faster. That seemed to help, so I sped up. I got closer.

I was really pounding Elle's ass when I realized we were about to slide off the bed. Elle already had her hands on the floor holding herself up. But I was so close that I knew if I stopped now, I'd never get off. So I put my hand out on the wall to keep me from sliding forward any more and kept going. Elle let out a half-shouted orgasm and that pushed me over the edge. I slammed into her butthole and came.

"How did it get bigger," she asked. "You've never been that deep in me before!" I couldn't answer, I was still too busy panting and pumping my cum into her bowel. Unfortunately, I couldn't stay inside her because she was half-off the bed. As soon as my cock stopped twitching, I pulled it out of her. Elle got to her feet and walked gingerly to the bathroom.

"Damn," she said from the toilet. "I don't think I could have taken much more of that."

"Sorry," I told her. I explained what the break had done to me. "I wish I could have switched back to your pussy, but without a condom on..." I let it hang.

"Yeah, no, I get it," Elle said coming out of the bathroom. "And it wasn't that bad, except for the falling off the bed thing."

"Next time, we should just start on the floor," I joked.

"Aaahh! The rug burns! No thanks." We both laughed.

"I hope you liked it," I told her as we slowly got dressed. It was slow because I kept messing with her – playing with her tits and ass and pussy.

"I can't believe it's over," she said wistfully.

"All good things and all," I said.

"Yeah."

She was dressed, so we walked slowly down to her car. I copped a few more feels through (and under) her dress, then she was gone.

I never saw her again, at least not in person. We kept chatting and exchanging pictures for a while. I finally persuaded her that since I had seen and fucked every hole, she really shouldn't have a problem taking nude pictures. She agreed, and our checkers games got more interesting. Well, at least the prizes I collected did.


This is a true story. The names have been changed to protect the guilty. It's been about ten years so my mind is a little fuzzy on some of the details, but the events happened very much like they are written. And no, the times listed are not exaggerations – her pussy was so wet that it was actually almost difficult for me to get off.

12