Greta Von Yurt's Gestapo Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SS-Oberführer Otto Stemp's reaction to this suddenly brand new Greta was immediate. His kisses took on a new fire, as if lit by a brand new match. His gropings were more sensual, more human like now. And more tender than before. He was on fire and he let himself burn. He fingered her vagina tenderly, as a lover, a husband might do. He revelled in her even as he devoured her flesh piece by piece, area by area. "Liebschen, mein liebschen." he breathed hotly into her ear.

And there was no mistaking her involvement in it all. He had made her orgasm twice with his large fingers and she knew he knew it. She hadn't even tried to disguise the fact from him. She had given in to her desires completely. His manipulations, his kisses, had made her truly hot, on fire, burning alive, and now she needed him, wanted him if truth be told, to douse the flames with his large, over-sized penis head. The large, over-sized penis head she now cradled in her hand and lovingly caressed.

"Otto, my Otto, if you don't take me this very instant I shall die." He knew he had reached her, reached the very depths of her carnal soul. She may have, as many others had done before, acted a part, but he knew no one could act this well, not even Burnhardt. And he desired her, too. Not just in the way he always wanted them, but in a different way. A new way that was strange to him. He wanted her as any husband would on his first honeymoon night. She was so lovely, he thought, this Frau Greta Von Yurt. SS-Oberführer Otto Stemp felt like one lucky man.

But, as much as he wanted to feel his large headed penis in her now yielding body, he didn't want to rush. To rush, he well knew, would have him shooting his seed soon after penetration. No, he wouldn't rush. Why should he? They had, unknown to her, an eternity before them. And, again unknown to her, her attempt at play-acting had backfired, for SS-Oberführer Otto Stemp had no intention of ever letting her rejoin her precious Hans. Not tomorrow, not next week, not ever.

She was now, for all intents and purposes, the new wife of SS- Oberführer Otto Stemp. His property and new toy. She just didn't know it yet. A small thought entered his mind. At some point in their relationship, he would, as he had before, start to tire of her, no matter how hot she seemed at any one given moment. He knew he would, as he had so many times before, have the need to spice up their waning marital bliss.

To this end, he knew he could count on his aide-de-camp, Colonel Shtetl. As he had so many, many times before. He could trust Shtetl to be discrete. Shtetl knew the penalty for displeasuring him. And Shtetl had all ready, bless him, and on many an occasion, voiced a wanton desire toward the lovely Frau Von Yurt. Oh, yes, Shtetl would be more than eager to join him and Greta for a threesome in the king-size bed. And Stemp would get more than excited watching Shtetl's 9" penis enjoying Greta's mouth, ass, and vagina. The SS-Oberführer now felt the heat within him rise even higher. His erection was at full blossom. And was now ready for Greta.

He picked her up bodily in his massive arms and deposited her on the bed. Her legs were spread, her pussy lips in plain view as if inviting him in, as if saying, I'm all yours, do what you will with me, but kiss me first.

Although, as a general life-long rule, Stemp hated eating pussy, he knew he wanted to taste Greta's flowing juices. The idea pleased him, spurred him onward. He knelt between her highs and lowered his large head toward her unshaven bush.

As his lips touched her vaginal lips, he heard her moan. She then grabbed his head in both hands and pushed it inward, toward her wet, hot and mysterious cavern. He proceeded to lick her for all he was worth, his fat tongue finding new things to do, new things to lick on.

As his large tongue penetrated to its full extent and moved upwards and then down, Greta went wild. She gyrated her hips and squeezed his head until it hurt him. He didn't care. He was obsessed with the task at hand. He rolled his tongue around and around, leaving no point on the compass feeling neglected. Simultaneously, his tongue darted in and out, shallow fucking her, with a distinctive pressure on his topmost licking movements.

To Greta Von Yurt, his tongue and lips felt slightly sandpapery, but with much less chafing. The friction his mouth was creating on the clitoris was excruciatingly pleasurable. It was driving her wild and unleashing one orgasm after another upon her.

This was nothing like Hans would, or could do. Unlike Hans, she felt that Otto actually enjoyed eating her, relished doing it, in fact. This idea added to her pleasure. Added to the intensity of her orgasms, which now, were becoming unbearable. She had to have him inside her. And not tomorrow, mind you, but now. She found herself reaching for his large, muscular arms, urging his body upward and toward her, pulling him on top of her.

"Fuck me, liebschen, fuck me now! I need to feel you inside of me!"

He knew she was his now. Fully his. "Liebschen," he said. "Are you telling me you want my hot, German cock in her Jew loving pussy?" He couldn't resist the Jewish reference. It pleased him.

"Yes, Otto, I want your magnificent German prick in my pussy." She was beyond hot now, she was aflame.

"Then, my dear, you must tell me you love me. Say it!" He waited, but he didn't have long to wait.

"Ich lieber dich, mein liebschen Otto." She had said it, but he made her repeat herself. "Ich lieber dich, mein liebschen Otto." He was satisfied.

As his large headed prick entered her pussy lips, he kissed her hotly and passionately. She returned the kiss fully. Then he was deep inside her, pushing forward, probing. The large cock head spreading her insides in all directions. She had never felt anything like it.

His large cock head was hitting something deep inside of her, doing strange and wonderful things to her. Oh, God, she thought, please don't let me enjoy this, please. And yet, at the same time, she wanted to enjoy it, to let herself succumb to the strange and wonderful feelings, feelings that even her beloved Hans hadn't given her.

It was the first time in her life that she could actually feel the flanged ridge of a man's penis inside her vagina, where she could differentiate between the head and the shaft. Otto's cock head was driving her absolutely and utterly crazy with its over-sized width and pronounced ridge. Out of the blue, she felt herself orgasming. And this orgasm was unlike any she had every felt in her entire life. It was mind-bending.

The intensity of it overwhelmed her, taking her up to the ceiling in her mind's eye and then beyond, through the ceiling and into the sky, and beyond, to the stars. It was incredible to her, so incredible that she couldn't feel her body, or his body, or even the bed immediately beneath her body.

It was as if, all of a sudden, she and Otto were fucking in mid-air, floating along like two fornicating feathers, who had successfully escaped the confining pull of gravity. In mid-air, as it was, she found herself wrapping her legs around his muscular back, forcing them as high as they would go up on his muscular frame.

This had the startling effect of making her feel as if he had impossibly found a way to elongate his cock and make its enormous head reach to the deepest depths of her vagina. His cock head, she thought, his wonderful, magnificent cock head. Otto's cock head. My Otto's cock head. Oh, God, I will now want him all the time, poor Hans. Forgive me, but I cannot help myself.

The image of his muscular back and girlish ass, the image that she had witnessed earlier, flashed through her mind. Along with the words handsome and dashing. Even his large paunch, so repulsive to her earlier, now seemed wonderful and totally natural as it pressed against her stomach. It seemed to enfold her as if to protect her from the vagaries of the outside world.

She opened her eyes and was surprised to not see the stars in the heaven. She heard him groan and increase his pumping tempo. He was soon due, she knew, to deposit himself, his hot seed, deep within her. She squeezed her legs around his back, urging him onward, her eager hands caressing his handsome and dashing back.

A moment later, he came with a spasming of his large cock head. It seemed to grow inside her, if that was even possible. Then she felt it, the heat, the heat as hot as fire, burning her, scalding her, so deep within her. Hans had never felt this way, as hot as this, not even at his most ardent.

Otto's sperm had to be hotter than normal, she reasoned. Then, she felt a ball of fire inside her, right where she felt Otto's enormous cock head. He was puddling up, much as he had in her mouth. This drove her to another orgasm, even more intense than all the others. She closed her eyes and the stars reappeared. She heard herself yelling. And him moaning. Then he was finished.

But, instead of simply rolling off of her and leaving her to her own devices, he surprised her. He started showering her lips, her face, her neck, her breasts, her belly with hot kisses. He even ran his hot tongue one time up the crack of her vagina, causing her to shudder in pleasure. Come what may, the man now with her, was no Hans. For which, guiltily, Greta was glad.

And, she full well knew, this was but the first night of many nights to come. Poor Hans, she thought, I've play-acted myself into a quagmire. I hope our love is strong enough, my beloved Hans, to withstand the new me. If, that is, the new me ever meets the old you ever again. She had her doubts along those lines.

* * * * * *

THE DAYS turned into weeks, and the weeks, as they will do, turned into months. Three and a half months to be precise.

During that long time, Otto had been voracious when it came to their love making. Insatiable, even. Three or four times a day had become their normal routine. Sometimes, five. And a few times, an incredible six. And he had never tired of his shower of kisses during the aftermath.

Once, in a private moment, Greta had compared her and Otto's amazing couplings, unfairly perhaps, to the love life she had shared with Hans. After four and a half years of marriage, their couplings had fallen from once or twice a day, to three or four times a week. Then it went even farther down to a now and then, when it seemed Hans merely needed her body and not her.

But that was then and this is now. And the now was Wednesday, Otto's favorite day for anal sex. He would be home around 3:00 p.m. and would expect her to be ready, prepped as it were, with her anus well lubed and ready for his use. Which, now, she was only too happy to oblige. It hadn't always been this way, her actually looking forward to anal sex. Especially anal sex with a cock head the size of a tennis ball to boot.

Oh, no, far from it. Hans knew her views on the matter. Although she had never even tried anal, she instinctively feared it and she knew it would hurt, in spite of what Hans would say. You don't have to drink gasoline to know it's not good for you and that it will hurt you.

But Otto had changed her mind about the matter, on the day after their first night together. With Otto, of course, there was no denying him, no saying how much she thought it would hurt, no excuses. It was do it to die. He had left that vivid impression on her even though he hadn't even made the simplest of threats. And strangely, he had been gentle with her.

He had showed her a tube of a cream-like substance that he said would kill all pain to her sphincter muscle. It had been used, quite effectively he said, on volunteer Jewish prisoners and none had ever complained, to his knowledge.

Thus, her rectum well lubed, he had penetrated her. And he had been right, the pain was there, but it was minimal and bearable. No worse than a vaccination shot. And lasting just as long. Pain one minute, no pain the next.

And, as his large-headed cock had found her innermost anal depths, she had felt pleasure. Great pleasure. A strange pleasure, one she had never known existed. And yet the pleasure was familiar, similar to the pleasure she experienced when she evacuated her bowels. Only, instead of being as fleeting as a bowel movement usually was, the pleasure caused by Otto's being in her rectum stayed around for as long as he did.

It also created a super wetness in her vagina and she had found herself using the middle knuckle of her right hand to masturbate. When the pleasure of the fullness in her rectum combined with her first orgasm during anal, she thought she had lost her mind. It was tremendously powerful. She found her anus muscles spasming, convulsing, as if chewing on his penis and devouring the large-ridged cock head.

When her first anal spasm had hit the two of them, with her chewing rectum working its mouth-like magic on his cock, Otto had lost all self control and ejaculated immediately within her. And, just as his seed had felt in her vagina, it was hot, hot, hot. Boiling hot. The man spewed fire balls from his balls. And, in her mind of minds, she knew she loved feeling it, this spermy heat of his.

But that was then and this was Wednesday. She heard Otto's key in the door and, a few seconds later, heard him yell out, "Liebschen, go into the bedroom, strip yourself naked, and lie on the bed. With both eyes closed. I have a nice surprise for you." A surprise. Flowers? A new mink coat? She felt girlishly foolish as she proceeded to undress. And girlishly anticipated his surprise.

Greta got on the bed and lay down on her back, pulling her legs up and spreading them wide, as she knew Otto loved her to do. He love seeing her vagina exposed in this fashion. All ready she could feel the heat increase between her legs, even as the wetness started to make itself known. She squeezed her breasts with both hands, manipulating each nipple with small, circular motions. She was hot and she was ready. Hot and ready for her Otto. Her Otto and his large-headed magnificent monster. She had her eyes closed, as he had instructed, as she heard him enter the room. From where she lay, she could feel and smell him all ready.

"Open your eyes, my liebschen and see your gift." She opened them and, at first, didn't comprehend it all. Otto was there all right, and naked, but there were no flowers, no mink coat.

Standing next to Otto, and as naked as the day he was born, was Colonel Stetl. His eyes looked demented and he seemed to be holding a long truncheon in his hands. Greta screamed and jumped from the bed trying valiantly to cover herself with the bed clothes. Otto barked at her.

"PUT THAT DOWN IMMEDIATELY AND LOOK AT ME AND THE COLONEL! NOW, GRETA, NOW!

She dropped the bedding and turned her head toward the two totally naked men, feeling shame and humiliation overtake her. She now saw that the truncheon wasn't a truncheon at all. It was Colonel Shtetl's penis. It now pointed at her, long and fat and angry looking. It was over a foot long and as thick around as Otto's penis. It scared her, especially knowing what her Otto and the evening now had in mind for her. She must have been staring at Stetl's monstrous thing, for Otto said:

"Yes, liebschen, it is big, isn't it? ISN'T IT?" Greta nodded.

While Shtetl fondled his humungous cock, SS-Oberführer Otto Stemp came up to her and took her by both shoulders. He looked directly into her eyes.

"Now, Greta, I don't have to explain this to you, but I will. I want to add some spice to our marriage. It's getting stale I want . . . "

"But, Otto, my liebschen, we . . . "

"SHUT UP AND LISTEN!" She shut up and listened, not liking the idea of what she knew he was going to say.

"Now, Greta, Colonel Shtetl here is my right arm. He is married to a frowzy little dumpling with the body of a wrestler. As my loyal right arm, I like to reward him from time to time. You, my dear, are this week's Shtetl reward." She started to speak, but he raised a forefinger to his lips, shushing her.

"You will, Greta, fuck Colonel Shtetl and suck on his baseball bat- sized cock and you will do it with all the passion and ardor you so generously shower on me. Do you comprehend?" Defeated, she nodded. She heard Colonel Shtetl chuckle.

Then, SS-Oberführer Otto Stemp walked over and sat down in one of the bedroom chairs. "Good, my liebschen. Now, let's get, as those stupid Yankee pigs like to say, the show on the road! Listen to me, Greta, and listen carefully. I want you to pretend, in that so convincing play-acting fashion of yours, that my Colonel is your husband. Or me, take your pick.

"I want you to recall our first night together. How you first sucked me off, swallowed my sperm, and then how we fucked afterward. Picture it, Greta, get it all firmly in your mind. I have told the Colonel all about it and I now want to reward him by letting him have a firsthand experience of it all, down to the last juicy nuance. Nod if you understand." She nodded, a slave to whatever lay ahead.

"Splendid! Now Greta, Colonel, let the show begin." He sat back in the chair, fondling his penis and testicles. A lewd look was on face, coupled with a weird and very scarred smile. He was enjoying her plight.

Greta looked at her slave master, the Oberführer Stemp. "Is it all right, Otto, if I take a moment to remember our first night?" He nodded.

She stood there naked in front of two naked men, one she hardly knew at all and one she would just die just to fuck. One man stood less than six feet from her and played with his cock. The other sat less than six feet from her and played with his cock. She had never felt more naked, more exposed, more vulnerable. Anna suddenly popped into her mind. Don't end up like Anna, she thought.

She tried as best she could to remember their first night together. The sperm-swallowing blowjob, the fucking on the very bed in this room. Her mind raced to recover memory. My God, she thought, I've got to kiss this almost stranger, to be passionate with him, to suck and fuck him, and do it before Otto, my lover, and now my audience. And I have to be totally convincing. She thought of Anna again and of the 160 barrack's boys.

Otto was tapping his foot, signalling his impatience with her. She looked at him, a red hot flush coursing through her entire body. Play- act flashed through her mind. Play-act and make it good. Play the wanton slut Otto so wants me to be. Play the whore, the cunt bitch in heat.

Yes, she knew she could do it. All she had to do was let nature take over her mind, her body. Let her own desires come to the fore and fuck and suck the Colonel as he had never been sucked and fucked before. She looked at his big erection and licked her lips, over and over, seductively and slowly, making sure the two men noticed that she was ready to perform.

And perform she would. Even more than they had bargained for. With this thought in her mind, she started to finger her vagina and, at the same time, squeeze a breast, toying with the nipple. All the while still rolling her tongue around her mouth. She heard the Colonel moan, then speak.

"Gott in Himmel, mein Oberführer, she is even more beautiful than even the wildest of my imaginings have ever been. Thank you, mein Oberführer, thank you, thank you. I am forever in your debt." Stemp nodded twice.

Greta now walked up to the Colonel and put both arms around his neck, feeling the baseball bat cock touch and poke her belly. The man looked dazed and unsure of himself. Greta would have to take the lead.

She kissed him, full on the lips, her tongue seeking his. The Colonel sighed into her mouth even as he returned the kiss. And she didn't just kiss him, she devoured his mouth, passionately and with all the ardor a human can muster up. All the while, she ground her stomach and her groin into his hard penis.