Greta Von Yurt's Gestapo Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arhur Kay
Arhur Kay
13 Followers

In minutes, they were both in the middle of the glen, naked and natural. His "natural" was about 7" long, thickish and even now was fully erect and pointing skyward, a large drop of his pre-juices slickly coating his larger-than-normal cock head. His balls looked full and oversized. A seam ran down the middle, which reminded Greta of a walnut. A large walnut.

Greta knelt down and licked the large drop away. He moaned at the touch, his legs trembling fiercely. He licked his dry lips.

"Now," Greta said, looking up at him. "I am going to show you everything I have ever done with the SS-Oberführer and with all of his officers." She stood up, put both arms around his neck and looked him directly in the eyes. She was smiling at him. At his youngness and naivety.

"It always starts, my liebschen," she whispered hoarsely, "with a very long and passionate, wifely kiss . . . "

Arhur Kay
Arhur Kay
13 Followers