Grocery Store Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ashleigh, you gotta stop, I'm going to cum soon and I'm not even close to being done with you yet," I said.

She pulled off and continued stroking and playing with my balls and looked me in the eye and said, "please cum for me, please. I want to do for you what you did for me. I'll get you ready to go again and then we'll be able to go that much longer."

I looked in her eyes and saw the almost pleading look she had and I then bent down and kissed her on the lips and said, "I like the way you think."

I stood back up and before taking me back in her mouth she said, "does it feel good? Do you want me to change anything or do something I'm not?"

She was truly concerned with how I felt and wanted to make sure I was happy. "I've said it before and I'll say it again, you don't need yo change a thing, it's absolutely the best I've ever had. She smiled at this with that amazing smile and then took me back in her mouth. About two minutes later, I felt I was getting close and I warned her incase she wanted to pull off, but she never even slowed down, in fact, she started moaning with anticipation, she wanted, no, needed me to get off.

My orgasm rocked thru my body and I felt myself squirt several big shits of cum into her amazing mouth. She moaned approval around my cock and continued to bob up and down, swallowing all that I gave her. As my orgasm finished, she continued to bob slowly up and down, enjoying my cock and not wanting it to fall from her lips. This continued pleasure was amazing as many girls pull off when you are done because they were doing it for your benefit only, but she was doing it because she knew I liked it, but also because she seemed to truly enjoy having my cock in her mouth. I found that due to this, I wasn't getting soft, but rather, I stayed hard and rigid. I'm sure it had to do with her amazing oral skills, but also due to the fact that I had this perfect, barely-legal girl on her knees in front of me.

She continued sucking and licking on my cock and balls for probably another five minutes and I stood there, playing with her head and her hair, enjoying every second of it. She probably would have continued on for who knows how long, but I reached down and pulled her up and looked down at her as we both stood there. I brushed her head back from her face and held her close.

"You are simply amazing," I said, looking into her eyes.

"You're not so bad yourself," she said and smiled. I leaned down and kissed her and it was a sweet and tender kiss. We passionately kissed, our arms wrapped around each other and we fell on to the bed, me on my back, her on top of me, straddling me.

We continued kissing, our passion for each other flowing between us. She rocked up and down, running her wet pussy up and down my rigid cock. My hands rubbed along her back and occasionally her ass. She moved her pelvis up enough that she passed the tip of my cock. I reached down and grabbed my cock and aligned it with her pussy. I rubbed it up and down, coating the head of my cock with her juices.

She moaned into my mouth as we kissed and I finally aligned my cock with the entrance to her pussy. She pushed back and slowly took my cock into her pussy. The feeling was beyond anything I had ever felt. She slowly started rocking back and forth on my cock, taking a little bit more each time she rocked back down. She had stopped kissing me and had buried her face next to mine and was moaning uncontrollably into my ear. I used my hands and encouraged her to continue rocking back and forth.

She finally bottomed out and I felt her body begin to tremble as she continued to slide up and down my cock. I felt her pussy start quivering and her body started tensing up. Her breathing was getting shallow, almost gasps then she went rigid and no sound came out. I knew a new, different kind of orgasm was rocking thru her body, leaving her literally speechless.

She laid there, not moving, but breathing heavy next to my ear. "Oh my God, you are amazing," she said quietly in my ear. I continued running my fingers along her back and her ass. She sat up and started riding me slowly, her hips rocking seductively on me and her velvety smooth pussy slid up and down my cock. She looked down at me and bit her lower lip as she rode me. I moved my hands up and played with her breasts. From our first kiss to now, everything we had done was slow and extremely passionate. My eyes and hands roamed over her amazing body. She was slowly fucking my cock with her pussy, but I was also making love to every inch of her body with my hands and eyes.

She arched back, thrusting her breasts forward and placed her hands on my thighs. She would lift her pelvis high up on my cock, and as she slid back down, her body would tremble slightly. She looked back down at me and said, "I want to feel you cum inside of me Steve, please, cum for me baby."

She reached over, grabbed my hands from her hips and placed them on her breasts. She kept her left hand on mine as we kneaded her breast and reached back with her right hand and began to fondle my balls. She began grinding harder and a little faster on my cock.

I couldn't believe her dexterity. Since we fell on the bed kissing, she had been on top of me, riding me, for over 20 minutes. I knew I was getting close and her warm, wet pussy sliding up and down my cock, her hand on my balls and her breasts in my hand was quickly pushing me to the edge. I had no idea if this girl was on birth control and honestly, there was a part of me that didn't care. She had told me what she wanted and I wanted it to. I wanted to cum deep inside her body.

I told her I was close and she just kept looking at me saying, "come on baby, I want to feel you shoot. You feel so good inside me. I want you to feel as good as you make me feel."

Her young, wet pussy was sliding up and down my cock faster now. I felt my orgasm building and then, seemingly starting from my toes, my orgasm rocked thru me and I exploded inside of her as my body shook under her. She moaned in delight as my cum splashed against the inside of her pussy.

After my orgasm had subsided, she leaned down and kissed me and then got off of me. She scooted down and took my slowly softening cock into her mouth and cleaned my cum and her juices from me. The feeling was amazing. She stopped and asked where the bathroom was and I pointed to the door and she got up and left. I heard water running and then shortly later, she came back with a warm, wet hand towel and began to clean me up. Once she was satisfied, she gave the tip of my cock a quick kiss and then slid up and took her place on my left side with her left arm and leg draped over me.

"That was so amazing," she said. "You are amazing."

"It was amazing and so are you," I replied.

"Hey, do you wanna take a shower?" she asked. I felt my cock start to stir again.

"You're the birthday girl, I am here to do whatever you want," I said.

"Good, get up, lets go take a shower," she said and started pulling me off the bed.

Chapter 02 - Coming Soon