School Girl Blackmail Ch. 01

Story Info
HS teacher lucks into the chance to use his favorite student.
8.1k words
4.4
534.2k
478

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All, this is a work of FICTION. Any similarities to real people or places is entirely coincidental.

Do you want to know what the hardest profession is in the entire world? Name any that you want and I'll trump you. Whatever your response is, I would simply shake my head with a knowing smile and say, "Nope, I have the hardest job in the world."

No, you see, I am a 29 year old, attractive single man who teachers seniors at the local high school. It's not the bratty and smart-ass behavior of the kids, the checked out demeanor of kids ready to leave and start college or even the entitlement that many of them throw around because they know their parents would never believe their little angels would ever do anything wrong. No, I can deal with that, even if our hands are severely tied in many occasions.

No, what I can't deal with is the girls. Everyday, and every year since I started, I am constantly bombarded with a new wave of incredibly hot 18 year old girls that I get to see and interact with on a daily basis, but due to my job, I'm not allowed to pursue. What's worse is that many of them realize this and try to use it to their advantage. There might possibly have been a few that truly wanted something, but most realized they could flirt or covertly tease without any worry of having to follow thru.

Now, have I fucked any of my students? Sure, but it was after they had graduated and I would run into them at a bar after they turned 21. This has only been in the last year or two due to the short time I've been teaching. That's fun and all, but when you see them on a daily basis and really want to fuck them but know that they are forbidden fruit, it makes you want them all the more. Make no mistake out there, if you are a hot senior girl at your high school, 90% of your male teachers want to fuck you and have cum with the vision of you burned into the inside of their eyelids.

So technically, no, I haven't fucked any of my students. Well, not until this year that is.

Before I tell you that, let me back up a bit. Brianna was her name and from the first day she stepped into my last period class, I was immediately hooked. She was a 5'7" girl with model looks and long brown hair. Her blue, exotic eyes sparkled as she laughed with friends and that big, beautiful smile melted everyone around her. Her lips were full and soft and she always accentuated them with either clear or light pink lip gloss. She was obviously the queen bee of her click as she was always front and center in her group of girls. They were hot, she was hotter.

She had long, killer legs with great tone. Her hamstrings curved out slightly showcasing her athletic legs and her calves weakened my knees. They were tan and seemed to shine whenever I was lucky enough to see her in a dress or skirt. She had a flat belly, tiny hips, a perky, athletic ass to die for and topped it all off with a set of firm, perky C-Cup breasts. Her cleavage would always cause me to lose my train of thought. I know I wasn't alone in that.

She was an extremely smart girl as I found out thru the year. Her work was exemplary and she had a shot at being the graduating class's Valedictorian, or at bare minimum the Salutatorian.

She kept her strong school work up while also managing to be the school's head cheerleader. This was one of those special girls. She did so much and was successful at it. Her father was a high powered Judge in the area and her mother was some sort of philanthropist.

She was an only child so her parents high expectations fell completely on her shoulders. It was my understanding that she had received full scholarship offers from big universities like Stanford, Harvard and others. She had a lot going for her.

She was a friendly girl, even to those that didn't fit within her social group and even to me. There were plenty of times she would stay after class to ask about some of the material we had covered or about different research projects we were doing. She always found a way to touch my arms or even my chest when I would say something funny, but it was almost always followed up with a statement of how important it was for her to ace my class. I began to realize that she was just trying to ensure she got a good grade, even with her already stellar work, by flirting with me.

It was a Thursday after class and this wasn't one of the days she stayed after. I began to tidy up the class so I could leave and head home to grade some tests. As I did, I noticed a small makeup case by the door to the room and realized that one of the girls must have accidentally dropped it on their way out.

I picked it up and opened it up to see whose it was. I was completely shocked at what I saw. Inside was some small make-up items, probably $200 in twenty's, a drivers license and a debit card and around 10 small baggies filled with a white substance. Cocaine.

I dropped into my chair and stared at what was in my hands. I made sure to only touch the cloth sides because the last thing I wanted to do was get my fingerprints on the felony I was holding. I shifted everything around so that I could see the license. My eyes widened as I read the name.

Brianna Alexandra Hayes.

I again stared at what I had in my hands and realized that I held her future in my hands. This would kill her scholarships, her father's reputation, hell even her mother's too. If I took this to the principal or school officer, her life would be forever changed. I decided I needed to think about what I was going to do. She seemed like such a good girl and even though it would be her fault, I still felt horrible. Proof again that if you are a hot girl, you will find all sorts breaks in life.

I reached in my desk and pulled out a large zip lock baggie from the stash I had in my desk. If you are a teacher, you know how our desks can be a plethora of random supplies that we obtain thru the years. I placed the make-up bag inside, closed it and slipped it in my briefcase.

I have never driven as carefully as I did on my way home. If I was found with it, I too could suffer some serious consequences.

When I got home I made my way inside. I knew I was going to have to deal with this situation, but as I've told my students, it is important to get the stuff done first that you don't want to do because you may not get around to it later if you don't so I tried to put it out of my mind and started to tackle the tests.

Once those were done, I poured myself a large Makers' on the rocks and pulled out the bag containing the make-up case and set it on my table. There was no way this could turn out good for Brianna. The possibilities ran thru my head.

I could report this, but then this otherwise promising young student's life would be forever altered. I could dispose of the narcotics and return her case with a strong lecture, but honestly, she wouldn't learn anything about consequences. I could destroy everything, but again, she would learn nothing and the only thing she would take from the experience is a sense of fear of not knowing what happened to her stash.

I finally realized a solution that would guarantee she leaned a lesson, yet would not ruin her life or the reputations of those in her family including hers. I have to say that this solution was personally beneficial as well. I went to work on my plan.

I laid my cell phone on the table and went and grabbed another large zip lock bag. I didn't have any latex gloves so this would have to do. I picked up my cell phone and opened the video recording feature and began recording with the camera pointed towards the zip lock bag containing the case.

"My name is Jonathan Clements, I am a senior English teacher at Sheffield Hills High School. Today, upon my final class leaving for the day, I found this case laying next to the door, obviously there from a student accidentally dropping it on their way out. I opened the case to determine the ownership and this is what I found."

I opened the zip lock bag and pulled out the case and opened it as well. I began to record the contents.

"As you can see, the case contains some make-up items, a large roll of money, roughly 10 small baggies containing narcotics and a debit card and drivers license, all belonging to Brianna Alexandra Hayes. This serves as a video documentation as I intend to turn these items over to the school and to law enforcement so that they can take necessary action."

I ended the video, put the phone down, removed my hand from the other zip lock baggie and downed my drink. Tomorrow, I was going to fuck one of my students. And not just any one of my students, but the hottest one I've seen in a long while.

The next day came and I managed to make it thru all of my classes. I had butterflies all day, but made sure I didn't reveal it to any of my students. Today was just another Friday. Finally my last period came and the students shuffled in. I saw Brianna enter but there was something different about her today. She wasn't her normal self plastered with smiles. She was disheveled and had an air of worry about her. I made no indications towards her that were different than any other day.

My class went as usual and then the final bell rang. As the kids shuffled out I said, "Oh, Brianna, could you please stay a moment after class?" Fear spread quickly over her face.

Once the class was empty save for me and the young Miss Hayes, I sat down at my desk as she stood by. "We need yo have a talk," I began. "I found something that you dropped in my class yesterday." Her eyes watered up.

"I can tell from your expression and reaction that you know exactly what I am talking about, is that correct," I said in a stern tone. She nodded ever so slightly as a tear ran down her cheek. "Just to be sure, I want you to see something."

I pulled out my phone and opened up the recorded video and began to play it for her. She cried more and more, deep, silent sobs coming from her now. When the video got to the part about turning the video over to the school and law enforcement, she dropped her head into her hands and began to weep, her upper body jerking from the sobs.

"Now, this is a very serious offense Miss Hayes. This is a major felony violation. Its more than just possession, it's possession with intent to distribute. Being at the age of 18, this comes with serious jail time even for first offenders. Your scholarships, your bright future, your PARENT'S (I emphasized and lingered on this word) reputations will all be severely tarnished from this."

"Mr. Clements, please, no," she said quickly between sobs, her gorgeous tear-filled eyes pleading with me. ""I'm so sorry, please, I promise, I'll never do it again, please?!?!" She started sobbing again, looking into my eyes, trying to see if there was any sort of hope to be found.

"I'm sorry Miss Hayes, my hands are tied," I said back. "I don't believe I have another choice but to turn you over to authorities. I have to ensure that drugs are kept out of our schools even if that means allowing your actions to ruin your life and the lives of your family."

"You can't! You can't do that!" she pleaded with a hint of anger on her voice. "How could you be so mean? Don't you care how many lives you'll ruin?"

"Ah, Miss Hayes, this is exactly why I have to do this," I said. "You are so disconnected. It won't be my actions that ruin your family and your future, the blame lies squarely on your shoulders. You've had everything handed to you on a silver platter and, I'll be first to admit it, worked extremely hard at everything else, but it was also your decision to sell cocaine so the consequences and fallout from such actions are solely yours."

Her head dropped again and she started crying. "So why are you telling me all this instead of just turning me in? Please, there must be something I can do."

I told you she was intelligent. This meeting shouldn't have been with me. This should have been a conversation she had last night when the authorities showed up at her house to take her into custody.

"I actually wrestled with my options Miss Hayes. I actually even contemplated destroying everything, burning it and pretending I never found it," I explained. "You are an extremely talented young lady and I couldn't believe you would do something so dumb. This is something I would expect from kids like Jeremy or Tasha (referencing two suspected stoners and obvious slackers in class), but not you."

Her eyes widened sensing a glimmer of hope. "You still can, please Mr. Clements, I promise I'll stop. I'll never do it again, I promise, please."

"But Brianna, you wouldn't learn anything," I started before she quickly interrupted me, "I have, I have, I've learned my lesson, I promise."

"Learned what?!" I snapped back. "That you can commit a major felony and the only consequences are a stern talking-too? I don't believe for one second that you've learned your lesson. An hour from now, you'd be fine and probably brag to all your friends about how you got away with it. Next week you'd be back to your old ways only this time you'd be smarter. More clever. So don't give me that shit that you've learned your lesson. I'm not an idiot."

The sharpness of my tone and the cursing from her teacher showed her the gravity of the situation. She sunk down, defeated and said, "So that's it. There's nothing I can do. I'm just screwed."

I chuckled internally at that last statement and thought to myself, "not yet...."

"Brianna, you have to be the most talented young lady I've ever taught and it's so unfortunate and disappointing that this very serious infraction, this completely idiotic set of choices on your part, are going to cause so many hardships in so many people's lives. It is so disappointing because I've liked you since the moment I met you. Probably more than a teacher should like one of his students."

I said nothing else and just stared at her. She slowly looked up and I saw in her eyes that she was processing this new information. A confused realization crept across her face and she said, "Mr. Clements, are you saying that you," she swallowed hard, "you LIKE me?"

I said nothing but continued to stare her directly in the eyes. She readjusted her posture from that of someone who was defeated to someone who now realized that they had a new weapon to use in their battle. She wiped tears from her eyes, put on a desperate smile and said, "Mr. Clements, I've had a crush on you since the first day of class, even before. Most girls do. Every girl wants you as their English teacher. There must be some sort of mutually beneficial agreement that we could come too, privately, that could ensure this whole thing just disappears?" she stressed the word 'privately'.

"I'm not sure what you are getting at," I said, intent on this being her idea.

"Maybe there's something I could do to make you forget this ever happened," she said and bent over, placing her hand on mine that was resting on the desk. I had a wonderful view down her shirt.

"I don't know what you could offer that would make me forget something as serious as this," I said, but didn't move my hand.

"What if I offered you...," she paused and looked deeply in my eyes, "me?"

There it was. I was rock hard under my desk, but I was far from done. "Brianna, if you are suggesting what I think you are, it is highly inappropriate. Such actions, if revealed, could cost me my career."

"But I wouldn't say anything," she said. "You'd be helping me get what I want and you'd be getting what you want, however you want it." The last portion was dripping with sexual overtones.

"Here's what we'll do, pull out your phone and do a Google search for 'Jonathan Clements address' and see what it pulls up," I said. I am publicly listed so I knew my address would come up. I wanted it to appear as of she searched me out, not that I gave her my address. It may be a little too cautious, but still.

When she found it, she showed me the phone and I confirmed it was my address. "I want you there tonight at 8pm on the dot. You are not to be tardy. We can then discuss this beneficial arrangement some more. You are by no means to tell anyone you are coming there. If we can work things out, I will destroy everything and your life and that of your families will go untarnished. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mr. Clements," she said. "Is my stuff at your place?"

"Absolutely not," I lied. "I'm not an idiot. There's no way I would keep something like that at my place." If I had said yes, she could have tried to set me up. Again, I may have been a little more cautious than I needed, buy this was still risky for me. It was definitely going to be worth it though.

I dismissed her and reminded her of the time. I told her I didn't care how, but she should make her parents realize she wasn't coming home tonight. She just smiled and said, "ok," before walking out of class and leaving me there alone.

I quickly left school, headed home and went and retrieved her make-up case. I pulled the money from the case, put it back in the zip lock bag and hid them again. I left my house and went to the seedier part of town that had sex shops. I purchased a small black micro-bikini, a slutty school girl outfit, a vibrator, some handcuffs, a blindfold, some flavored lube, a collar and leash and a few other odds and ends. I spent almost all of her money, but paying by cash cut the money trail to me.

I headed back home and removed all tags and packaging from the purchases and laid them out. I placed the black micro-bikini and matching thong along with the short white schoolgirl top that could be tied up and the extremely short red and black plaid skirt on my bed along with some black, sheer knee-high stockings. This was going to be her outfit for the evening. It may be cliche, but if I was going to fuck a schoolgirl, I was going to fuck a schoolgirl.

I placed all of the other purchases like the blindfold, handcuffs and lube on my bedside table. This may be a one time thing so I was determined to sample everything, and I do mean everything, she had to offer.

7:45 rolled around and my doorbell rang. Early? I like that. I went and opened the door and there was Brianna in a nice pair of tight jeans, heels, and a black, low-cut v-neck sweater. Her breasts looked magnificent as they pushed the material out and her cleavage almost made my mouth water. She looked like a dream.

I stepped aside and told her to come in. She walked in and I got a good look at her tight ass encased in the dark denim. I wanted to reach out and grab every inch of her, but I sustained. I had plans.

"You're early, I like that," I said. She turned around and I made no attempt to hide my actions as my eyes ran over her young body.

"Well, it's not everyday that a girl gets a private, one-on-one detention with the sexiest teacher in school," she said and smiled.

"Make no mistake Miss Hayes, this is still going to be a punishment for you. For this to satisfy my requirements, you will have to completely submit to each and every one of my requests tonight, no matter what they be, is that understood," I asked her while keeping an air of scholastic authority in my voice.

She tried to wipe the smile off her face and replace it with a serious look. She was failing, but she was at least attempting. "Yes Mr. Clements, I understand. I've been a naughty girl and I deserved to be punished." She looked at me with big, puppy dog eyes and bit the corner of her bottom lip.

"Kiss me," I commanded. She put her purse down on the ground and stepped up and pressed her lips against mine. We began to kiss and I forced my tongue into her mouth. She was kissing me tenderly, passionately and it was better than I had even imagined. Her soft, full lips enveloped mine. I had never kissed lips so soft on my entire life. I reached up with my left hand behind her head and grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked backwards. She let out a surprised gasp and looked at me with a bit of sexual panic in her eyes. She enjoyed it.