All Comments on 'Grooming a Whore Ch. 03'

by InYourDreams

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sympathys to

urr wife

1 star

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Why?

Why keep going with this sad and bad story? Ok, she's a whore, she doen't lover her husband!!! So why not divorce him, pure and simple, marry her pimp and keep earning money for him, until finishing whoring in a dark street? we all undestood the story in the first half of first part...So why keep writing the same bullshit over and over?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a game

But it is a sad story. Usually don't like the whole whore/slut thing, but you have nailed it here. Blue ribbon skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very very hot

and very very sick. And, of course, where will it end? A very strong "5"

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 9 years ago
Very hot!

I see you either took my suggestion of Will's questioning the red marks on her wrists, or you already had it in mind, but you dealt with it perfectly. Now there is that suspicion in her husband's mind, but he can't do anything about it. Colin could have a friend that stops in the sex shop and see's her and recognizes her, or Colin himself may be a regular customer. After all, he seemed not to be getting interested with his wife at home.

Please keep up the good work. Several areas this story could take. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best so far of this series

Been a long build up...still a few holes to fill in, but finally reaching its potential.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 9 years ago
best yet

IYD I totally enjoyed Judy's continuing fall and we hope that she becomes a full-time slut foe Will very soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE!

I can see all kinds of possibilities with this story line and I hope the author continues with this series.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
She's now in full exquisite free fall

Too many items to compliment. The prince has come on his steed, to sweep Cinderella off and auction her off to highest bidder. A fractured fairy tale-LOVING it!

tatlockstatlocksover 9 years ago
yes,,, you are what you are ,,,,love it.

I remember the smell of the carpet too, was not clean but I liked the feeling of my face against it.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Grooming

Grooming a dog would be just as much fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous