Grooming a Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dress is so flimsy. It slides over my head easily and almost falls to my ankles. I catch it in time and drag it up over my shoulders. There is a rap upon the door which startles me. The proprietor calls out, "Have you changed? We need a photo out front."

Startled I look at myself in the mirror. With a sickening thud in my stomach I realise that whereas I would always wonder whether I was decent to be seen, now I was looking to see if I was sufficiently indecent. Oh well, here goes and I pick up the water bottle. I open the top and let some of the water cascade over my chest and down my front. The material where it gets wet clings to my body like a second skin and goes transparent. My tits are displayed through it, even the dark hair between my legs is clearly visible. I put on my high heels and tell him I am ready. He walks in and takes some photos with a polaroid. I stand before him, naked and yet clothed while he snaps pictures of me to display on the board outside. When he is done he walks off without comment. Did I look hot enough? Would I do?

I sit on the plastic and wonder whether I will remain sitting here for the next three hours or whether anyone will come. How would I know if they did? It did not take long however before a little green light comes on just below the glass wall indicating someone has just paid to watch me. My heart is in my mouth as I start to sway my hips and dance for him. I have no idea what I should do, so I watch myself reflected back in the glass. I imagine I am looking at myself through Will's eyes and that seems to make it easier. I am excited when I think of him, when I imagine myself seducing him and him mistreating me and then making me cum like I have never imagined possible. I wonder why he wastes his time upon me, and I feel my heart lurch at the thought he might one day walk away and I'd never see him again. I lie on the floor with my face up close to the glass, my mouth open as if waiting for his cock to slide in as I rub my hands over my chest. I watch myself perform and it arouses me. I spill more water over my head let it run through my hair and washes down my back. I can feel it running down from the hem along my crack and over my bare thighs.

I sit up and pushing out my chest in front of the mirror I notice another light has come on. I slip the straps over my shoulders slowly and lick my lips. I feel nervous, and stupid performing like this when no one is there. The straps slip down and catch on my breasts. My nipples are hard and they hold the material up so that the tops of my breasts are openly displayed while the outline of my nipples and the curve under them are tantalising under the thin wet cloth. I take all this in as I look at my reflection. Water is trickling down from my hair that falls over the side of my face and I can see it drip and feel it land on the taut stretch of cloth between my legs.

I slip my finger under the strap on my shoulder and ease it over and on to my upper arm. I am mesmerised by my reflection and think only of Will. I move and slip the other side down too when another green light comes on. As the material falls down to my hips and exposes my wet chest I wonder whether all these men are together in a room discussing me, or whether there are separate booths all looking in on my room. I turn and drop onto my arms now with my ass towards the glass. I am warming to my work, turned on by my display. I think of the guy in the lorry passing us on the road. I raise my ass, the wet material is plastered onto my ass cheeks. I can feel it pulled tight and know the darkness of the crevice between my cheeks is stretched before them. I look back over my shoulder and I can see my tit dangling below me, a drip of water hanging from the teat. This must have been the view Will got at home just before he fucked me in the ass. How I wish he was here now to do me again.

My hand works its way down between my legs and as I stare at the unseen men ogling me, I start to pull on my pussy lips for them, prising myself open. I am so hot now, and these lewd things I am doing just urge me further. I want to cum, I want these unknown unseen men to watch me as I make myself cum. I crawl across my room and pick up my rubber dildo from the pile of my shed clothes. My dress is wrapped around my hips and over the top of my ass, but is too short to hide my pussy and they must have a good view as I press the dildo up against my slit. I lower my head to the floor and push out so they can see clearly as I push ever so slowly at my entrance. I can feel my lips swollen and red parting against the pressure. I rock my legs so my pussy rubs up and down over the dildo and I want to tease them, I want them to want to fuck me, as if they were Will. In my mind it merges and I get myself excited thinking about unknown men, unknown cocks, pushing into me, making me feel as Will had done this morning on my staircase. The fact that it is unknown, the fact that I have no say makes the fantasy delicious.

I am pressing the dildo into me as I push it against my resistance. I feel its length sliding up inside me and I feel so full, I feel so dirty doing this for money. I close my eyes imaging they have entered the room when I am not looking and they are fucking me. I surrender myself to them. They are fucking me hard now and I am moaning and gasping and encouraging them to hit me harder. I can smell sex and I breathe it in deeply. It is like a drug and pushes me up another notch. I am so grateful to Will for making me whore myself in this booth, to watch myself get turned on by unknown men watching me and wanting them to fuck me. Previously I would have thought myself sick to think such things, but that was before I knew such a level of excitement far beyond the scale of what I ever used to achieve. I am transported into another world where I am enslaved by pleasure. I am cumming and I buck and squirm over the floor. Is this ok? Is this within the rules? I don't care, I need to cum, and I know it won't last and I know I will need to cum again soon and that ride from one high to the next slowly takes me over.

The hours pass and there doesn't seem any time that there are no green lights winking at me, urging me on to ever greater acts of lewdness. I have cum so much. Kneeling in front of the blackened window and gyrating my hips showing the punters my woollen pussy up close and making my way slowly along in case there are several booths on the other side. I know I am such a slut, I know I shouldn't want this, and yet I know that Will will be pleased with me. The little winking lights go out and the proprietor comes in.

"Times up." He shows no reaction to the smell of sex in the room, the obvious state of arousal I am in. It is just business to him; yet what a business to be in. I started out wondering how I would get through the ordeal, but now I am disappointed it is over. At least Will would be here to collect me. I go over and change into my clothes, I spend some time in the bathroom trying to dry off my hair and look good for Will. I emerge still finding it hard to get my heartbeat back to some regularity after so much stimulation. I see Will standing in the front of the shop talking to the proprietor. He smiles a big broad smile at me and I feel a million dollars. He pulls out a wad of banknotes and pushes them into my hand.

"You've done really well today. I am so proud of you." He pulls me into his arms. "Here, this is your earnings from today. I booked you in again for Friday. Gary says you got a lot of interest."

I could feel the heat rising in my face as he and Gary looked at me. I could see that our little game of being Will's whore was something he had every intention of sharing with others much to my embarrassment. I still felt such a buzz tingling in my groin and parading me around as his whore was keeping me on that high. I wondered how much Gary had taken today, but he and Will obviously had some arrangement. I am just happy that he is so pleased with me.

12