All Comments on 'Grooming a Whore Ch. 04'

by InYourDreams

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Author..your stories outside of LW are good..

This series is getting terrible scores. Stick with what you do good..Cluck stories flood Literotica. Don't get soiled by the fecal material in LW.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
This story...

This story is getting low rating, because are things that aren't understandable...The most important why not divorce and live her new found career with her pimp? If this happened the story wasn't so bad at all...It woudn't be LW but fetish or other...

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

hard to see just how she can keep getting pushed into things with this guy and still remain with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong category

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
don't get soiled by the fecal matter in LW?

This story is the fecal matter in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Love this Story, Keep up the good work

kemanderkemanderover 9 years ago
Well Done!

I've avidly read every word, loving the slow transformation and the skill with which you portray it. As for other's comments, this is obviously a work in progress in more ways than one, and all will be hopefully revealed and concluded by a very masterful author. Thank you so much for the wonderful reading experience.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971about 1 year ago

Your writing is excellent, I was there in the room watching it happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous