Grooming a Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am just a worthless fucking whore..." I am feeling crushed, feeling disgusted with myself. He starts up fucking my pussy really hard again. I know something significant has changed just now. I sense it. Like a deep truth has been spoken and can never now be retracted. The lashing of my pussy by his cock drives me to welcome distraction. Suddenly deep inside my belly I feel him tense and he begins to cum, his hot sperm flooding into my pussy which leaves me gasping and shaking in unison with him. It is a lovely moment as his body crushes mine against the wall and then I feel his cock slowly soften and contract within me. A long slow dribble of his cum falls from between my legs and soaks into the carpet.

"Come, clean me off and we can go upstairs." I kneel down and take his cock into my mouth. I have become so expert at cleaning his cock after he has fucked me. I have learned to love the taste of our combined fluids in my mouth. Then he takes out a wad of notes and starts to move up the stairs dropping them one by one as he goes. He knows as with any whore he has made a verbal agreement and needs to pay me, but he makes me crawl up the stairs behind him grasping for the notes. He wanders around our house like he owns it and leads me into our master bedroom. As I crawl in through the door, the banknotes screwed up in a bundle in my hand, he is standing at the end of our marital bed, the most intimate place in our home, just for Colin and me.

"Get up on the bed and kneel down."

I do as instructed. Now Will is to make this my whore bed too. I feel sick inside at being so disloyal to Colin. Surely for all his faults he deserves better than me. I have been on a journey, willingly following where Will has pushed me, wanting to explore further. Was this what I had wanted? He certainly makes me feel alive. Before Will I was dead inside, never allowing myself such liberal sexual expression. I never knew I could feel this hot. So yes I had wanted this. Even forcing me to admit to myself that I am a whore, showing me that my desires make me like any other working girl in the seediest part of town fills me with disgust and leaves me wet. Somehow the one feeds the other. He has shown me how to feel aroused when I am disgusted with who I am and what I want.

I feel the weight of the mattress shift as he kneels on the bed behind me. His fingers are on my pussy lips. I try to spread them for him but he bats my fingers away. Something cold is pressing up against them and almost immediately something hard and round plops inside me. I can feel the weight of it as he forces another and then another inside me. My pussy bulges stretched by the large round, cold objects inside.

"Stand up and walk about the room."

I get off the bed and I can feel the weight shifting inside me, with a will of its own. Before I know it, one of the weights has forced its way past my lips and is hanging between my legs. I pull my skirt up and lean forward to see what it is. A round steel ball, slick with my juices, is dangling from a string emanating from my pussy. I look up at Will, confused.

"Push it back in. Try and hold them inside you as you walk around."

I reach down. It is slippery and I need to grab it with three fingers and even so it slips away as I try to press it back inside. Will laughs at my attempts. I try a few more times before I can push it back inside me. It is hard work clenching my muscles to try and keep them from escaping under their weight. The heaviness of the balls bashes into the walls of my vagina and sends ripples of pleasure through me.

"A whore has to keep herself nice and tight. You will practice this for at least half an hour every day. In time you may work out how to make yourself cum while using them, but even without that you will get very turned on when you wear them."

Pleasure rewards my efforts as I strive to hold them in. I am learning the duties of a whore, feeling off balance, wondering whether all whores wear these balls to tone up their sex muscles. There is nothing I could deny this man, and nothing I could withhold from him, especially the way he makes me feel like such a slut. After several minutes two of the balls fall out and swing violently banging against my thigh. I gasp as these new sensations bombard my senses, and then the third is yanked from me. I grab them as they fall.

"Lie on the bed and lick them clean for me. I want you to practice with them so that you can wear them in front of your husband without them falling out. Do you understand?"

I nod my head. He makes me betray my husband in ways Colin does not deserve, and that makes me feel like a whore too.

"Show me now how sexily you can clean them."

I lie back with my head resting against the headboard and I lift the string with the three dripping silver balls. I poke out my tongue and let the juices drip onto its tip. I press my lips against the lowest, kissing it and sucking in the juices whilst staring at Will. He never masturbates as he watches me; this is not a shared experience, which just reinforces in me that this is my own lewdness. It makes me feel bad, and that just makes me feel good.

I push the first one into my mouth, like it was my pussy, and leave the other two to dangle down on the string over my chin. I then gather up the second one before pushing it slowly past my lips too. I cannot get the third one in, there is not enough space, and so I bring it up to my lips and suck upon it. Drool dribbles out of the corners of my mouth as I try to move the balls around in my mouth, wiping the juices from them with my tongue. I have been taught to associate the taste of my juices with cumming and so I love the taste. Will puts his hand out in front of my face and I spit the balls into it.

"Good girl. Now slide this into your pussy." He hands me a small rounded bullet of pink plastic. My wetness allows it to slide effortlessly inside me and once it has disappeared he looks down at his other hand and presses something. The bullet starts buzzing into life and the delightful vibration against the walls of my pussy have an immediate effect upon me. I am squirming and rubbing my clit spreading my legs and moaning. It is such a delightful torment. Will walks out the bedroom leaving me in the throes of my torture. I am his sex toy, he can walk away leaving me buzzing and knowing I will be desperate for him to cum in me when he chooses to return. I am lost at his beck and call. I am rubbing furiously at my clit and rolling around on the bed. My mind is consumed with images of Will's cock and him fucking me, rough and demanding as he had just now.

I love the way he torments my pussy by burying his toy deep inside it and then denying me. I feel the slow wind up of tension in my body. Suddenly Will enters the room and behind him follows another man, a stranger uninvited into my bedroom. Shock thumps hard into my stomach as this stranger stands in the doorway watching me as I try to control myself. It is to no avail. I am too excited, too near the edge and instead of my libido subsiding, this unknown man watching me is making me hotter.

I grab a pillow and try and cover myself. The three of us are silent in the room, no one moving and the soft sibilant sound of the bullet inside me buzzing obscenely drowns our ears. My heart is pounding in my earlobes as I stare at their legs now standing together at the end of the bed. I can't bring myself to look up at their faces. The stimulation gets the better of me from time to time and I jerk my hips and then try to squeeze the feelings out of my mind. Will comes over and sits next to me on the bed. He put his arm gently around me and pulls me to him. I start to cry as he holds me close.

"This is a friend of mine, Alfie. He just wants to watch. It's ok, he knows he has to pay." He picks up the banknotes I had dropped and straightens them out on the bedside table. Alfie, his friend, walks over and I follow the progress of his smartly dressed legs now moving up right next to me. He places another pile of crisp banknotes on top of the others.

"See how much is there. Be nice to him, for me," Will says.

He spreads the pile of money out so I can see how much is there. The clean £10 notes lie fanned out over the table and I stare at them not knowing what to think, not knowing what to do.

"Do I have to fuck him?" I whisper. I still quiver at the remorseless stimulation inside me. I couldn't be sure whether I dreaded Will saying yes, or would be disappointed if he said no. I was so hot and being driven crazy. A part of my mind was screaming at me that I cannot do this. This is my house. Will looks me in the eye, and there is kindness in them.

"Only if you want to make another deal with him." He understands perfectly my conflicted feelings. It is as though he can see right through into my head.

"All this money is just to watch. There's no real difference with the guys who passed us in those lorries, and you enjoyed that didn't you?"

I cannot look him in the face, and I don't say anything.

"The only difference is that this way you are being paid."

They are just words and yet they are true. I have masturbated in front of strangers and so this is no different really. I am driven crazy by the persistent stimulation that constantly interrupts my thoughts. My resistance is melting. The old Judy is trying to cling on to it, but it is slippery and hard to keep hold of like the steel balls covered in my juices. I relive the pleasure a moment ago of pushing them back into my whore cunt. I can feel my resistance slip sliding away as the heat rises in my groin while I contemplate giving in and masturbating in front of Alfie.

I lower the pillow and quickly yield to the temptation. Stretched out on the bed I pull my skirt up to my waist and reach for my clit. Over stimulated I am soon bucking my hips in front of Alfie, encouraging him with my overt sexual display. He is so close to me as I wind myself up before him. I can't stop shaking. Alfie's eyes are glued upon my trembling breasts in the tight purple shiny top I have on. I have no bra and my nipples are pressing through the tight thin material. I close my eyes and try to forget he is there. The harder the demands Will makes of me, the more I know I need to push myself to meet them. Will has taken me up another rung, he is pushing me further and further up this ladder, and each step makes me more excited, more addicted to it.

The endless stimulation in my pussy coupled with the well-practiced technique I had developed to bring myself off soon has me losing myself. I pull at my nipples through my top, pinching them viciously as I moan and buck, spreading my legs in front of Alfie. I can hear him making demeaning comments to Will about my whore cunt and the way my juices are collecting over my soaked thighs. I feel totally humiliated by the men discussing me like an object and in such crude terms.

"Here why don't you have the remote." The words do not register with me, but I see Alfie look down at his hand and suddenly the vibration in my whore cunt accelerates. I scream. My hips take on a life of their own. I am leaping off the bed with the need to feel something hard pressed against my crotch. Alfie laughs.

"Look at the bitch go. I've never seen a whore dance like her."

"I told you she was good."

"She would hump anything right now. Here you go."

I feel his hand come down and cup my crotch. I hate myself for what I am about to do, but the evil thing inside me is just driving me so crazy. I hump my pussy into his hand as hard as I can and I make myself cum. I can feel myself gushing over his fingers. I turn bright scarlet as they laugh and make fun of me driving my cunt into this stranger's hand. The heady scent of my odour rises from Alfie's hand and pollutes the air between us. I am appalled by what I am capable of. He snaps the vibrator off and I sink back down into the mattress. I am exhausted, humiliated and so angry with myself for not having more self-control. Will sits on the bed and opens up my pussy lips and in the gaze of Alfie teases my tormentor out of me.

"I think the least you can do is clean out Alfie's hand." I look him in the face and my eyes plead with him, but I know it is useless, that he will insist, that it is necessary for me to do this. I lean forward and take Alfie's hand. I lower my mouth into it and suck up my own filthy, vile juices in front of him. I lick around his fingers, all the while burning with shame.

"Good girl." Will's voice is soft and encouraging as he helps me lie back on the bed and smooths down my skirt. I am breathing heavily, my chest is heaving up and down. I don't know what to do, I am out of my depth. I am strangely grateful to Will for being there and helping me deal with this.

12