Group Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate got off of Tim and told him to scoot up the bed, she moved between his legs, standing at the end of the bed and bending over to started licking him clean of their combined juices. She stopped, looked up at Sam, still standing on the pillows looking down at her and said, "Do I have to beg you big boy?" with a smile and wiggled her ass, her hint was enough to get Sam to jump off of the bed and run up behind her. He took his cock and slowly ran it over her wet pussy, still dripping slightly from Tim's cum. He pushed his cock inside of her and moaned as he felt her tight pussy clamp on his man meat.

He started pumping in and out of her, looking at her ass, his cock disappearing inside of her, he wanted to slap her ass but was to nervous, it was not like she was a porn star, this was a woman who was gorgeous that wanted him to fuck her so he placed his hands on her hips and held her as he rammed in and out of her.

Kate resumed her cleaning up of Tim's cock and before long her oral clean-up had him hard as a rock again, something which seem to surprise the naïve young guy. She smiled and sucked on him for a minute or so longer and then asked Sam to stop.

Sam was disappointed, thinking he had done something wrong but Kate saw his concern and said relax Sam, I just want to change positions, I want both of you to play with me.

She told Tim to get off the bed and then told Sam to get on the bed. The men both did as she asked and she sat on Sam, slowly lowering herself on his cock which was bigger than anything she had had before.

Once she had settled on his cock and started to find a nice slow rhythm she looked at Tim, "Tim, look in that top draw, you will find a bottle, take it out for me?" Tim did as she asked and came out with the bottle of lube.

"I have one of your cocks inside of me but I want both, take the lube and rub it over your cock, make it nice and slick baby, and then come put some on my ass, I want both of you" she said in a soft seductive voice.

The look on Tim's face was priceless, 10 minutes ago he was a virgin on display with his friends in front of two girls and now he has a girl who wants him to fuck her ass while his friend fucks her pussy, holy shit, this was too much he thought to himself.

Kate almost thought he was going to cum on the spot as she asked him to do what she was requesting but he quickly did as was asked of him and a few seconds later she felt his finger rubbing the lube over her asshole and slowly working a finger inside of her.

Although she had never had anal sex before, she wanted to try it, just as much as she wanted to have a threesome which she is now having. She felt Tim pull his fingers away and she laid on top of Sam and looked back at Tim, "Take it easy baby, like your cock was a little while ago, my ass is a virgin so you need to take it easy and slowly, I don't want you to hurt me"

Tim swallowed hard and moved the head of his cock to Kate's ass. He slowly pushed his cock against her ass and felt resistance, he heard Kate say to Sam, "Hold still baby, I need to relax for this" and after a moment's pause she said, "Go Tim, slide it in slowly"

Tim put a bit of pressure against her ass and he watched how her asshole spread and slipped around the head of his cock. It slipped in slowly but then as soon as the head of his cock slipped inside her asshole, the pressure he needed to push the head of his cock into her virgin ass was far more than he needed for his shaft. Even though he immediately stopped applying pressure with his cock he was half way inside of her when he stopped pushing which had caused Kate to moan loudly.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly and started worrying when he did not hear a response from her for a few seconds, "Just trying to get use to the feeling big boys... it hurt a little but I am good. Keep on going." Tim pushed slowly and watched the rest of his cock slide inside Kate.

"Oh fuck, I feel so full, Tim, fuck me slowly big boy, Sam, hang on for just a little bit longer, I need to get use to this." The two men followed her instructions and Tim slowly started moving in and out of Kate's ass. It was not long, especially with constantly adding lube, that his cock was sliding in and out of Kate with ease and Kate had instructed Sam to do his thing as well.

She had a constant low moan with the two guys fucking her and she got to a point where she could not tell when one orgasm started and the other stopped. It was not long before the two guys came, both shooting their hot cum into her and all three collapsed like a pile on top of each other.

Slowly Tim slid out of Kate followed by Kate sliding off of Sam, her inner thighs were covered in dripping cum as she knelt next to the two men who were both huffing and puffing. Look at the mess you boys made she said out of breath herself, let's get you cleaned up, she grabbed their limp cocks in her hand and teasingly dragged them off to the shower where they cleaned one another thoroughly and Kate took some time to suck on one boy while the other sucked on her and then vice versa.

Needless to say, after the shower they were all horny again and the games continued, ending up in another double pounding for Kate, this time with Tim in her pussy and Sam in her ass. Kate had always been curious about anal sex and although she had a few friends who said they had tried it, everyone said to her it hurt like hell. Apparently they were all doing it wrong, it was a bit sore at first but it also feels amazing she thought to herself as the two guys continued another relentless double pounding of her now red, swollen and tender holes.

She felt as their pounding get harder and harder, giving her more and more pleasure before all three moaned and screamed in unison as they all exploded in orgasm, her ass and pussy being filled with fresh hot streams of cum before they collapsed in a pile once again.

This time all of them were too tired to get up and get cleaned up so they slowly slid out of Kate and with her in the middle, all three cuddled up and fell asleep.

While all of this was going on Jack and Nicole had slipped into his room. They spent probably two or three hours kissing, touching, and exploring each other. Jack's cock was harder than Chinese algebra and Nicole was sporting a sopping wet pussy from all the foreplay. Eventually Jack laid her on her back on the bed and got on top of her. His legs between hers, pushing them apart and the head of his cock gently pressing against the wetness between her legs.

"Wait... " Nicole moaned softly, she swallowed deeply and looked into Jack's eyes, "I'm.... I'm.... I'm a virgin" she managed to get out.

Jack smiled at her while looking deep into her eyes, "so am I" he said softly.

"You are? But I thought..." she started and then suddenly closed her mouth. After a moment of pausing she looked at him and said, "You want to do this with me, as your first?"

Jack smiled at her, "Yes, why wouldn't I, I liked you... more than liked you for the longest time..." he said with a bit of a sheepish look on his face, "Hell, if I thought you would go out with me I would have asked you ages ago, but who would want to go out with a nerd like me?" he said softly, confessing to her.

"You would want to go out with me? Like boyfriend and girlfriend? With me?" Nicole asked completely surprised, not having a clue Jack felt this way about her.

"Yes, in a heartbeat!", he said with a smile.

"Well, then, I will go out with you" she said with a smile, "now be gentle, be good, and deflower your girlfriend if you please"

"You serious?" was all Jack could muster, not believing his ears. He felt her hands on his ass, pulling him towards her, gesturing she wanted him and finally taking the hint, he slowly pushed against her wet pussy lips. The sensation was different, warm, wet, way better than anything he had ever imagined while playing with himself.

He felt Nicole bite his shoulder softly and her fingers dig into his skin as he pushed inside of her. "Are you okay?" Jack asked with obvious concern in his voice.

"I'm okay baby she said after a moment, I knew this would hurt, and it did but not as much as some of my friends made out" she said softly.

"I can stop if it hurts Nicole" Jack said in a serious and concerned voice. "No, it's okay, go baby, make me yours." Nicole whispered into his ear.

He started moving slowly in and out of her and after a few more strokes he could feel her hands relax more and more. Before they knew it they were pounding each other wildly, Nicole raising her hips with every downwards thrust of Jack and before he could even warn her Nicole milked Jack to an orgasm of note, causing him to spew his cum deep inside of her.

"Oh fuck, I am so sorry" he started to apologise as he realised his orgasm hit him so quickly, causing Nicole to laugh softly and wrap her arms around him. "Don't worry baby, I wanted you to cum for me" she said softly in his ear.

Jack still felt bad, guilty and wanted to apologise more but Nicole placed her finger on his lips and then kissed him once he had stopped trying to speak.

His cock which was now a bit softer and smaller than it was during sex was still inside of her, his weight pressing down on her which she had to admit to herself she really enjoyed. She also remembered a few of her naughtier and more experienced friends, had told her that one fun thing to do is flex your PC muscles while the guy is inside of you and limp after sex. She was not sure what it would do but what the hell, she thought she would try it. Flexing her PC muscles was a little sore, them being tender from the sex but it also caused her to feel his penis reacting, growing longer and hard inside her once again. She could also see the look of enjoyment in his face and before long he was hard as he was when they started.

"You want to do it again?" she whispered in his ear and a smile from him along with a slow rhythmic motion of his cock moving in and out of her gave her the answer as he slowly started fucking her again.

She felt so safe in his arms, his actions were gentle and caring and the feeling of him moving in and out of her felt so fantastic. It was not long before she felt a pressure growing between her legs. Her body started to shiver and she started moaning loudly in his ear as she felt her own orgasm wash over her body.

This orgasm was different to anything she had ever experienced before, it was more intense, much deeper inside of her than she had ever experienced while playing with herself. She tried to hold back but could not as she felt wave after wave of her orgasm hit her. It felt like her pussy had become a vice and clamped down harder than she knew was possible.

The intense feeling on his cock of her pussy gripping him pushed him over the edge again and again he came inside of her. After what seemed an eternity of him squirting inside of her he eventually slipped out of her and rolled over next to her, she snuggled up into his arms and held onto him.

"That was amazing", she said between heavy breaths. "That it was" he replied between his own heavy breaths. His cum oozed out of her and down his leg, they chatted a bit cuddled up like that and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning Jack and Nicole woke up and immediately started kissing each other , their hands running over each other once again and before long they were once again in a sexual embrace, this time Nicole on top of Jack, she rode him slowly, still being a bit sore from the night before and like the night before they both came together again.

She collapsed on top of him and once they had both gotten their breath back they finally got up and had a shower together, making sure to clean each other properly and getting all worked up again.

While still in the shower Jack kneeled down in front of Nicole and went down on her, eating out the pussy of what he could only describe as one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. He kept up his oral assault on her tender flesh, her fingers running through his hair until she came again.

Once she had recovered from her orgasm, she pulled him up, kissed him deeply and then dropped to her knees and sucked his cock until she made him cum for her. Just before his own orgasm hit he warned her he was about to cum. She looked up and sucked even harder, causing him to shoot his hot cum into her mouth.

When his cock finally stopped squirting she let it pop out of her mouth and swallowed, all the time looking up at him. After she swallowed, she stood up, kissed him again and said, "Mmm... a bit salty but not too bad."

They giggled and then got out of the shower and dried each other off.

Nicole's dress was still in the lounge so Jack offered her one of his t-shirts which fit her small frame more like a nighty than a t-shirt, ending up below her ass, covering her completely. He put on a pair of shorts and they left his bedroom and went to the kitchen to go have some breakfast.

Jack made scramble eggs and toast for Nicole and they were about half way done eating it when Kate, Sam and Tim came into the room. All three of them were still naked and huge smiles on all of their faces.

"Good evening?" Nicole asked Kate as they all came into the kitchen. "And good morning" Kate smiled as she slapped both the guys on their asses.

"We should all have an orgy later, I think you two missed out on some of the fun we had, besides, I think I should try Jack out as well, see if he is any good" Kate said with a naughty laugh. Nicole looked at her and calmly said, "Sounds like fun..." which made Jack look at her with shock and surprise, "but I don't share my boyfriend with others" she said with a naughty smile to Jack.

Kate almost choked on the piece of toast she had stolen from Nicole, "you're what?"

"My boyfriend, Jack, I am not sharing him with others, if you knew what he can do, you would have grabbed him a long time ago." Nicole said with a naughty smile of her own to a shocked and now somewhat annoyed looking Kate.

"Well, firstly, congratulations, secondly, you will have to give me details girlfriend, I want to know everything that happened."

Nicole smiled at Kate and said, "I'm sorry, a lady does not kiss and tell, but I can promise you, even though my experience is limited, this man can rock anyone's world." and winked at Jack as she said it.

Kate was frustrated with her friend seemingly jumping ship and sticking with her man, Kate's very own nerdy roommate, had she not noticed something in him before? She then looked at Tim and Sam, "Well boys, it looks like my girlfriend has just dumped me for your friend. I guess the two of you will have to come keep me company instead!"

The guys looked at each other and then her, back at each other and high fived each other. Sam looked at Kate and said, "Baby, we will service your every need!"

The End.

12