Group Marriage by Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Both of you, trance.” Neither one moved.

“Carol, you lick my cock and Debbie, you lick Carol’s cunt.” I held my breath. Carole rolled over and took my pole in her mouth and Debbie put her head under Carol and started to lick. I knew that couldn’t last too long.

“Carol, that’s enough licking now take the doggie position and keep your sphincter muscle slack. Debbie get under Carol and suck her nipples.”

They both followed directions. I reached into Carol’s cunt and had a handful of juice which I applied to her ass hole. For good measure I reached over and took some of Debbie’s nectar also. I then slowly pushed into Carol’s sweet ass. It felt so good. She was making garbled noises as I pushed. Her head was pushed into the pillow and I couldn’t make out the sounds. She was clearly enjoying it. Soon she was aggressively pumping and moaning and then screaming into the pillow. I came in her ass and collapsed onto her back. We both rolled on our side with Debbie cuddled next to us.

“Sleep, both of you. You will sleep normally and wake in the morning feeling very satisfied and happy. You will both feel like more sex.”

I then rolled over and promptly fell back to sleep. I woke in the morning with my penis in Debbie’s mouth. Carol was licking Debbie’s pussy. What a feeling. I lay there gathering my senses. To my amazement I was going to cum, yet again. My hips jerked and I shot deep into Debbie’s throat. What a way to wake up!

Carol continued licking Debbie and soon Debbie was thrashing and screaming. This was Wednesday and I usually didn’t work on Wednesdays so we all showered together. We washed each other. I washed their breasts, ass and pussy and they washed my ass and cock and chest. We all were very clean. We then had breakfast. We were all naked. Carol would have never walked around naked before.

“Ladies, lets talk about our living arrangements.”

In unison, “Yes, Master.”

“Do we all want to sleep together every night?”

“Yes, Master.” Again in unison.

“Carol, you will be responsible for food and shopping and Debbie you will be responsible for cleaning. Both of you will share caring for the twins. Is that acceptable?”

“Yes, Master.” This was getting monotonous (just kidding).

One Year Later

Life was wonderful. We decided to have a party and invite all of our friends.

Debbie was pregnant with her own set of twins. Our friends either accepted us as a group or drifted away and were replaced with different friends. The twins loved the attention and were constantly asking to be hugged by one of us. We kept the sex in the bedroom when the kids were around. Debbie now worked in the office as my office manager and Carol was the stay-at-home mom. We agreed we would switch off if either wanted. The sex was great and no one ever had trouble sleeping at night. Lots of body contact. Oh, yes. Debbie lost the twenty pounds.

Mike was some friend.

_____________________________

If you enjoyed this story, vote. 5 is nice.

12