All Comments on 'Groupie'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another one!

Another great story! Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

Love your stories! I'm dying to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
absolutely beautiful.

all your stories have been wonderful. please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful

I love every single one of your stories- although they seem to be slightly similar, I think that each one is unique: the chracters, their story and simply the flow of the plot. I really like that your stories are longer ones and I honestly wouldn't mind some more pages as they are all really really beautifully written :) Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful

Love all your stories, and this one is definitely no exception. Look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Masterpiece

I don't know how you do it but every time I read your stories.... I fall in love with it over and over again.... I just wish my love life is as amazing as the plot in your stories......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Never Not Looking!!!

I am new to your writings,and until i came across your works i felt that had read the best,but just let me i was wrong.There is nothing that you write that don't want to read but i to am a fan of the bear stories,please keep them coming.Thank-you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!!!!!!!!

Take a pity on your readers, robcub32, write some more stories, please! About anything! I am addicted to your tales!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More seconded!!!!!

Please Please Please submit more of your amazing stories, I've read every one of your stories more times than I can remember. As much as I love re reading them all I need a new fix!!!!!!!!! I can appreciate that it takes longer to create a story than your avid readers would like, but I can't help it I'm impaitient...This avid reader would like more please.

InkMyChinaInkMyChinaover 13 years ago
Love

It as always but I'm still peeved with CJ he was let off way to easily as far as I'm concerned kissing other people is cheating. Dirt bag.

ldyscorpio69ldyscorpio69over 13 years ago
the best

these are some of the best stories i ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what?!

he made out and flirted and he just gets away with it?! everything else was amazing but that was just pure bull shit! id kick his ass make him beg for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I LOVE YOUR STORIES but

CJ really pissed me off if he was my man i would make him beg for attention and possibly let him hang for a while and let him suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ummmm

hahahahaha i love all his stories but yal do realize its all fiction right

chavelaprincesschavelaprincessover 12 years ago

Loved it!

Though I was seriously annoyed that CJ got away with kissing someone else towards the end. Not cool.

Look at me! I always get sucked into your stories like they are real people. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You gotta realize

First off Micky is submissive and passive. That alone makes it easy to forgive CJ but more to the point he found the pictures weeks befor CJ came home from tour. He probably had every intention of laying it into him but I believe that he's the type of person who would rather hurt than to see the person he loves hurting. I really don't think anything happened with any of the groupies and if nothing happened then what's the point in holding on to that kind of self destructive grudge. I wish people were more forgiving. I'm not sayin that Micky should be a door mat but he's picking his battles. Just one girls humble opinion...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree.

People should pick and choose their battles. I had no problem believing that Micky forgave him, most of the story led up to show how their characters were and thought and it's more than likely nothing happened. Like Anonymous said, it's pointless to hold grudges.

MiseryRubyMiseryRubyover 12 years ago
let them think

This is one of my favorites on Lit. It's great when fiction let people debate about real life issues. I do agree though, you guys do realize that it is just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
la ultima linea...

Esa ultima linea me dejo con una sonrisa: 'CJ Adams is engaged to be married to the band's personal assistant, Micky Butler'. :) tan kawaii.... es como que off limits bitches XD

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

I don't think Micky let CJ off easy for the flirting when he was on tour. He broke up with him, and from CJs reaction, that was the worst punishment ever, even if it only lasted a short time. And CJ gave everything to make amends: he offered to give up the band (and respect for Micky for realizing this was no good), he immediately came up with the best solution, and he got the promotion book changed.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

another great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still my favourate,

When you read all of Rob's stories in chronological order, it is amazing to see how he gets better with every story. What's more, there are very few writers that posts on this site that gets everyone talking.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Loved it

So sweet and sincere what more is there to say except I love your stories

TimothyMTimothyMabout 11 years ago
One of my favorites too

"From where I'm standing, you are sexy as hell, and cute as fuck." Absolutely one of my favorite robcub32 lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Other story?

I love this story but I was looking for another story like this.

A gay twink heads to a bar with his sister and her friends. He gets hit on by I think the bass player? Of the band and they find love.... Help?

Ps huge fan rob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i liked it but...

the only thing missing was an aplogy from CJ for kissing those girls. even if he didn't cheat he still hurt his boyfriend with the PDA towards other people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spent all weekend reading Rob's stories...

I enjoyed them SO much! It's okay to get better as a writer but don't change how you write! I adore your characters. I am going to go read some of your stories over again now!

brigid_Bearbrigid_Bearover 10 years ago
ranch foreman

Rereading all your (robs) stuff....this and on the run are two of my favorites....hell all your stuff is good....love aanything with bobby and bo! Just read your new release the ranch foreman 3 times.excellent. can't wait for the next story of yours to come out!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
Great!

i loved this story and i think it convinced me to read more of your other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn...

Every time... EVERY single time I read one of your stories, I can't wait to read another one!!! Genius... GENIUS!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great writer

I've read a lot of your stories you r good most are so hot.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
I love Micky, the cub

In fact I love all the characters in the stories you've written, even though I still have a few to have read them all.

Thanx so much for another great story. I can't wait to read the next one !

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

I like this one and was re-reading it, but why didn't he show him the fb pics and ask about his tongue being in the girl's mouth?

avidreadravidreadralmost 9 years ago

I've reread this story many times and Micky does ask. On page 3, he says "I saw the pictures, CJ. I saw you kissing those girls. I saw them kissing you. I saw you with that blond boy."

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Uhhhh...

What the actual fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm

FB photos?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WHaaaa

What TF...the pic of CJ kissing those whore n the blonde boy was never clarified. I think he did cheat. He never come clean with any explanation of those pics. .if in public he can b seen kissing like that can you imagine in private!? I think Micky is being taken for a ride... the other foot will soon drop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not expressed

Load of crap. Pics of him kissing men and women and Mickey believes him without a good explanation? Then barebacks? Poor Mickey!!! Love your stories but this one....not impressed.

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Another great story!

Gotta say though, I couldn't help but bust out laughing when reading the comments about Micky letting CJ get away with something.

This is fantasy fiction!!! Get a clue people and just enjoy the idea of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kissing is cheating

So is lying and flirting.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Musically inclined!

Strange how certain people are attracted to each other. It is almost as if God created them for each other. It seems to be like that with CJ and Micky.

Let us hope that their love remains constant and that their proposed marriage is for better or for worse and that they remain constant to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happy

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why?

This is your only story I've read yet that I didn't love. Flirting with some twink on the road is all well and good. I could have really trusted cj if that was all it was. But making out with random chicks is not ok. Yeah they had only been together for a little while but that behavior is unacceptable whether or not he was on a rock tour. MIcky may be used to men treating him like day old carp but cj was supposed to be better than that.

Still love you though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
***

I did`t like the romance aspect in this story, because it did`t feel like CJ was as invested in the relationship. He is tired to call, but not too tired to party? It is too loud...? Then go out of the building or to the band room for a short while.

And he hurt Mikey so much with those pictures and the ad for the band. That is much more than just fanservice in my eyes. I don't know the reason but the sex scenes did't feel as intimidate for me. It felt more like lust than love, even with the I love yous.

I'm sorry that the criticism maybe was't as constructive. Maybe it helps you understand with the things I pointed out, what did't feel right for the reader?

I read a lot of your work an until now my favorite are Big Ben, Movie Night Submission and On the Run.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Loved this story. Love all your stories. I think any partner of a rock star or athlete learns to understand what comes with the territory. CJ will be faithful. (I know the story isn’t real lol but good writing makes it seem real.) But CJ could have made a better effort to call! Too tired lol!

Not sure what my favorite Rob story is. I love On the Run and the very first one I read was Bobby and the Cop so that is my favorite.

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

I love the story yet again but I'm still not convinced about the "blond twink" in the photo. It wasn't discussed as much and to me it seems like Micky turned a blind eye on that one but I guess that's what love does to you. Anyways this is another good story from my fave author so...❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

According to author kissing someone other than your partner and flirting with someone is totally okay? Gays aren’t like this at all. This is just some chicklit but instead of female character, the author replaced it with a bottom. From what i know bottoms are actually very fierce and some are bit evil idk..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can also be there for fans by not flirting. There are so many celebs like that. I think he just likes flirting and using this as an excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol I didn’t know self gaslighting was possible until i read about this micky

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous