All Comments on 'Growing Another Set of Gonads'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments (Page 2)
morris53morris53almost 14 years ago
Great set of balls!

Some times, we get snookered. It is great to see someone come out intact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
terrible story

terrible story only an idiot would think this up, and you have turn into one.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Really good story.

I'm glad your protagonist grew some balls. I hate wimpy assed cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nicely done

Mom, sandy and don all paid the price for their respective silliness. He had his freedom from her and had the settlement too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ok.

your learning, maybe. ..... ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fine story good humor

Nicely written story, but can't literotica get rid of the multiple comments from canada.

If I try to submit a second comment I am told I cannot but anons from Canada seem to submit multple comments all the time. Discrimination?

the Ct. Yankee

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Read it again . . .

. . . and I still liked it!

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
I really, really, liked it!

Some Floridians(who shall remain anonymous)can be as bad as some Canadians(who shall remain anonymous).

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Loved the story but. . .

I don't like anonymous Canadians! The rest of them seem pretty cool, except when they say; "I'm going ewt the door."

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
I really, really, liked it! I don't like Canadians

I really, really, liked it! I don't like Canadians because they fuck dogs. LOL! I made myself laugh1

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
I really, really, liked it!

I really liked it! I think I'll read it again!

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
I liked it!

I really, really, liked it! It was funny too!

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
I liked it!

I really, really, liked it! I don't like Canadians they talk funny!

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
I Liked it!

I really, really, liked it!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A quick and fast moving story

I enjoyed reading the story,because I didn't have to think about any devious issues that the author was trying to entertain in his story. A good quick read, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Risq_001, you should write your tellings...

Good one, Slipuff.

Risq_001, you know some damned good cheating cases.You should write about that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F.

Decent story on a really bad day, good read so thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not to bad - good for a fun laugh!

One the author's better stories, no, not really. But light enough to make us smile with a decent outcome. The title fits the story for once. Thank you, author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Screw the anonymous cry babies!

They don't show their names because they are embarrassed about their own writing skills....great story...I loved it.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Almost forgot,dammit!...

ANONYMOUS in pedophileorida-"your" an Asshole!!(Hee Hee Hee!)

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
I don't really want to comment on this....

....slirp doggy dog, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and simply shut up if I have nothing apolitical to say.Must be my new guvment job.Wish you would wait till you'd developed the characters(their evolution as ...) before you posted but then I wouldn't have had a single story to read this eve.Thanks for a brief respite from the growing chill of the coming apocalypse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good read, but

...this story has been done to death including the 5 figure settlement. You have done some imaginative stories before. Every writer hits a dry spell. Better to knock out a few like this to keep your hand in, but not too many. Looking forward to something better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another set, or the first set?

This went no where. There was no conflict or resolution. There were three idiots stumbling around. try to think of a plot next time and not a story where a guy gets shit on and finally stops it with nor real effort. This is simply shallow and trite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Shit

Your editor should be flogged.<p>Are you SO GODDAMNED STUPID you can't distinguish between "your" and "you're" in ANY story you've written?<p>God fucking DAMN, that's pure stupidity. You are a fucking IDIOT! PLEASE erase this message so I'll at least know you read it, and I'll have the satisfaction of knowing you know what a fucking IDIOT you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of your better ones but those that ID with

his exwife or Don wont like it much. Then the ones that are cucks wont like it either. Doesnt leave to many of us normal folks does it? Personally I would never have put up with her in college, you are either with me or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My God, I wouldn't have believed it!

Your postings actually get worse! That in itself is a skill... but certainly not one to be proud of. Slirpuff, you are simply a sad, and pathetic person to even spend 5 minutes writing this garbage. I don't beleive for a minute that there are any two people out of the 7 billion on this planet that come even slightly close to these two in your story... so, why don't you ask yourself where this is coming from? Do you seriously find this even remotely erotic? Seriously, look the word up... EROTIC. This site is for LITerature that is EROTIC. Now, look at your posting... what was erotic. Slippuff if you found anything there at all then you need to get some help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Entertaining

Agree not one of the best, but definitely entertaining and likeable

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHO ?????

Is the asshole in Canada?? One comment was enough. The story was not one of your best, but it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pathetic

waste of ink, i usally like your stories but this is just foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pathetic

waste of ink, i usally like your stories but this is just foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pathetic

waste of ink, i usally like your stories but this is just foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pathetic

waste of ink, i usally like your stories but this is just foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pathetic

waste of ink, i usally like your stories but this is just foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pathetic

waste of ink, i usally like your stories but this is just foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pathetic

waste of ink, i usally like your stories but this is just foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pathetic

waste of ink, i usally like your stories but this is just foolish.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
Great Fantasy

Well done SP. The title says it all.

movermoverover 14 years ago
Ha-Ha

Loved it!! LMAO! Almost got married to Sandy's twin. but got smart and got out of there in time. Cheese, that was over 50 years ago, only difference was, it was her Dad that ganged up with her and tried to run our (my) lives (life). Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another entertaining yarn from

the master of pulped friction. And a spot on comment from Risq(!)...Mancelt.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
Ohhhhhh Ohhhhh Haaaaaa..................

( "Two bitches can not live together..." ) Ohhhh hahahahahahh.....oooooowwwwww...Ouch.... Hahahahahahahaha.....thanks Nyminus

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
The title told it all

Nice rolicking story. This guy was the world champion wimp until he found out he was a cuckold. Then slowly but surely he started fighting back. He and his buddy made a fine comedy team..

The moment Mom started planning with his girl friend was the day to run long and far....

Thanks to Slirpuff for keeping us amused

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
You may not want to hear this but....

<p>I actually liked it. I liked it a lot! (^_^)</p>

<p>You still have one trade mark that I guess you'll have forever, but it was a much better story, and I found it completely enjoyable</p>

<p>And believe it or not I knew someone like this. I've mentioned often before the guy I knew who's wife was cheating on him and his teenage son had to sit him down one day and tell him because he was oblivious to it.</p>

<p>But what I found hard to believe was after he found out and all the people she was doing (including his best friend), and the fact that during this time she had also joined a swingers group without him, he tried to keep the marriage alive and in the end it was her who fought to divorce him (because he wouldn't sign the divorce) and resisted any effort to seek counseling.</p>

<p>Of course 10 years later she's telling everyone who she meets that one day soon they'll be back together, now that she's older, lost most of her looks, gained a few pounds, and men aren't chancing divorce to get her in bed. But he won't give her the time of day anymore.</p>

<p>But I said the above to point out to the Anon below, I actually know someone like that, who only grew a pair because his wife divorced him. It does happen and there are people just like this who believe this is how life should be!</p>

<p>Anyway nice story (^_^)</p>

-Risq

energystarenergystarover 14 years ago
Good

The only thing I did not like was the characters of Sandy and the Mom. They were so stupidly one dimensional, it was hard to see why he stayed with ether. And he turned around so quickly. I appreciate the story and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

Excellent story and well written. Liked the ending also. Thanks for sharing.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Not bad.

Some of it was okay. I liked the idea that the husband finally grew some balls. But the fact he was with Sandy for so long and he knew or suspected what was going on and did nothing about it counts against him for me. But overall not a bad story. Thanks for the story Slirpuff.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous