Growing Into A Voyeur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah right, you're probably just gossiping about some guy you have a crush on." I said, dropping the groceries on the counter closet to the fridge, and made my way over to the island where my gooey mess still sat.

"Actually, your kind of right, haha," she said this under her breath, as she brushed past me, loud enough for me to hear, but not enough for my mother to take notice. The only thing that caught me a little off guard was that she seemed to press her chest into me as I passed. She had plenty of room to get by, and it seemed a little more than accidental. The feeling of those perky beautiful breasts, grazing me, even for just that brief moment, made my cock start to stir again.

I tried not to read into her comment or the graze. "She's just being a little brat and I'm just fucking horny" I thought to myself. My main concern was where she was headed and prayed it was any place but the island. Of course, as my luck would have it, she plopped herself down right in the same spot where I had been jerking off no less than 5 minutes before. She immediately saw the white puddle sitting right in front of her. She didn't say anything but just turned to me and smiled, wider than even before, and gave me a quick wink.

"What the hell was she gonna do?" I wondered to myself. I just stood there frozen wondering what I could do. To make things worse, a sizeable lump in the front of my shorts began to form, at the site of my beautiful little sister, sitting with her nose almost literally in my cum. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place, so to speak. As I stood there, still unsure what to do, she slowly started to lean forward in the stool and towards the puddle in front of her. As she did this, her already short shorts stretched over her beautiful little ass. This also had the effect of displaying her long tan legs, and just a hint of her back as her shirt lifted along with her body. She was a vision, and my cock agreed.

I couldn't decide what to do first, try and fix this, or go to my room and release my cock from what now felt like a prisoner in my once loose-fitting lacrosse shorts.

I decided that the damage was done and I should just see what plays out. It seemed to me like she was moving in slow motion, although the whole thing took maybe 10 seconds. She stuck her finger right into the pile of my cum, studying it on her finger for a moment, like she still wasn't 100% sure what it was. She then turned her face towards me, leaving her ass on display. With one slow, exaggerated lick, she cleaned her finger of my juices. With eyes closed she let a slight "mmm" escape her mouth. If it wasn't for what happened immediately after, I probably would have cum in my pants right then and there.

"MOOOM," that name made me snap back to reality. "Some of the cream from that éclair got on the counter. What flavor is this? Vanilla? It tastes different...," has her voice trailed off, as she looked back at me, with that devious little smile of her. Her lips still glistening from the "vanilla cream."

"That's weird, I don't know how it would have gotten all the way over there, just clean it up honey," my mom said, not giving it a second thought, probably assuming that Michelle was just doing her little helpless act.

I finally let my breath out as I watched my sister jump from the stool, in what I thought was going to be an attempt to get a tissue or rag. Before I could fully take in what she was doing, she was standing in front of my mom with her finger stretched out towards my mother's mouth.

"Mom. Taste it. It tastes funny to me. Do you think it's bad?" At this point she didn't even dare look back at me.

"Just like your father. Always curios about EVERYTHING. You remember what they said about that cat don't you?" My mother said this with a grin and a giggle. This was her sense of humor. "My hands are dirty. Just clean it up please."

Before my mother even had a chance to retreat, my sister slipped her little finger into my mother's mouth, with the remnants of my puddle hanging from the tip.

"You little brat!" my mom said this mostly jokingly. She and Michelle often fooled around like this. She just slapped Michelle on the butt and told her to go wash up and start doing some homework. Over the next few moments, possibly the longest few moments of my life, my mother's face went through several different stages. At first, it was curiosity, as she made a smacking sound with her lips and trying to figure out what that taste was.

"Tastes a little like sunscreen..." as she was saying this immediately looked over at the misplaced bottle, then at me. She continued with the groceries as I let out a sigh of relief.

My relief was short lived as a second, more confused look, came over her face. The look in her eyes suggested she knew that taste but couldn't imagine how it would have ended up in an éclair. From there came subtle recognition as she glanced over at me with a shocked look. Shocked but not angry. It seemed as if she was almost more embarrassed than I. Finally, her face began to redden and a slight grin formed on her mouth, as she tried to regain some composure.

"Well... I'm just... gonna put away... the rest of the groceries. Go see if your sister needs any help with her homework and then get started on your own."

For a brief moment, I thought I had seen her give me a once over. At first it seemed like just a simple motherly looking-over. But the more I thought about it, the more it seemed like something more, something closer to when I would involuntarily check out a girl in some sexy outfit or something. Almost primal.

What the hell was I thinking? I doubt that is what she was doing. She was probably looking at me with disgust. Her pervert son who jerks off all over the house and waits for his mom and sister to clean it up. She had to know. But what would she say? What could she say? Should I say something first? Fat chance of that happening... that was enough awkwardness for me for one day. Needless to say, I had lost my erection, that moments ago seemed like a solid piece of wood jutting from my abdomen.

My mind was in a fog as I walked up the stairs towards my bedroom. Although I was about 99% sure that my little sister knew what she had been doing, actually acknowledging the fact, was a barrier I was not ready to cross.

I skipped over my sister's bedroom, "fuck her and her homework," I thought." After what she just pulled, I hope she flunks out." I decided I just needed a hot shower, and some time alone to figure what the hell to do. As soon as my door was closed, I stripped down to nothing, grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist, and headed to the bathroom that is in-between mine and my sister's bedrooms. There was never any worry about us walking in on each other, as we had locks on both of the inner doors.

Without even thinking to knock, I walked into the bathroom. Michelle was at the mirror, with a towel wrapped around herself.

"What the hell! Why didn't you lock the door?" I said, out of anger because I was still upset with what she had pulled in the kitchen, but still could not help taking in the sight before me. Like I mentioned, she is really too cute to stay mad at for too long.

"Cause I was all done. Relax." She said, while staring straight ahead, only giving me a quick glance in the mirror.

"Well hurry up, I wanna take a shower and then I have a bunch of work to do." This was a lie, I really just wanted to have a nice long shower and maybe, and after seeing her beautiful young body in that towel, a nice jerk too.

"I just need to get my contact solution from the medicine cabinet, then I will leave you to your fun," she said that last part with a little smile and a glance towards me. She then opened the cabinet and attempted to reach the top shelf, where I had placed the solution the night before. While doing this her towel started to lift and I could see just the bottoms of her tan, smooth, and tone ass cheeks.

"Why do you always put it so far up? You know I can't reach it! Will you help me pleeeease?" she started in again with her little girl voice, irresistible to all men, including myself.

"Fine. Watch out. I'll grab it."

My cock had started to harden, but it wasn't noticeable yet, and I hoped that she would be out of the bathroom before it did, I didn't wait for her to move out of the way. I went up right behind her and reached over her head to reach the solution. As I did this, my semi-hard cock pressed up against her ass. If I wasn't mistaken, she pressed back lightly, enough for her to feel my cock go from slightly-hard to almost full power.

It was just enough to make me hard, but not enough for me to know for sure it was on purpose. After all, I was the one who came up behind her; it was probably just a fluke. On the other hand, considering today's events, maybe it wasn't. Out of pure (sexual) frustration, grabbed her by the hips and moved her aside, as to not cause any more suspicious "growths."

"God, you can be such a dick sometimes. If you hadn't have put the shit so high, this wouldn't be a problem," she said, looking angry and bordering on teary. "And you didn't have to shove me! I was just trying to have a little fun." As she said this, her eyes started to swell up.

This was resulting from of a combination of me yelling at her, pushing her aside, and probably embarrassment by my (seemingly) lack of interest in her. The truth was, I had a raging hard on, mostly caused by her, that I desperately needed to take care of.

"Just cut it out! You've been being a little brat since you got home. Just wait till after my shower and you get the solution then... I'll leave it out for you, okay?" I said in my calmest voice possible.

However, it was too late for that, her eyes started to fill with tears. If there was one thing that was more disarming than her trying to be cute, was her being sad. She had the kind of face that was almost painful to see sad. The minute she would tear up, you would be filled with the strongest desire to help her, in any way you could. I am pretty sure, at this point in her life, she had learned how to manipulate this quality to her benefit. Regardless, it was too much for me to deal with at the moment and I went over to hug her, not fully realizing the extent of my very stiff and full erection.

I walked over to wear she was leaning on the door jam, still facing away from me. I grabbed her by the shoulders, much softer this time, and spun her around to face me. She looked up at me with those gigantic beautiful green eyes, with a tear hanging from either side, and I pulled her into me.

Because of our height difference she only came to my chest. She placed her head on my bare chest and I could feel her hot breath streaming over me, her hair trailing down, just barely falling to where the bottom of my cock began.

I could feel her nipples harden on my stomach, and at that instance my cock became harder and more rigid than I ever imagined humanly possible. It almost felt numb it was so hard. It made me lightheaded just to think about all the blood my little sister was causing to rush into my thick cock.

"MMM, I knew that would work. It feels HUGE." She said this in a voice that, if I had not been looking for it, I would have never noticed.

"You little shit...", I said, pushing her face back slightly and seeing that her eyes were dry from tears just as quickly as they had been filled. "You are a brat," my tone was joking now. How could I stay mad at her? "Go do your homework, I need to take a shower." I kissed her on the head and patted her but into the other room. The pat on her ass seemed less playful, than it had every other time until today.

The barrier of complete verbal recognition was still too much for me to cross. There was still the chance that this was all just a mistake or a figment of my imagination. But the truth of the matter was, my little sister wanted to feel my cock. She went so far as to trick me just to rub against it. But what does it mean? How much of the kitchen did she see? What about the cream she eagerly devoured? And then fed to my MOTHER? "Oh, shit, my mom", I thought to myself as I replayed the days events. What the hell am I going to do about that?

These questions, especially the ones about my mom, were burning in my mind. However, the only part that stood out, or rather the only part I wanted to remember in my current state, was that of the quick fleeting (possibly meaningless) look that my mother gave me in the kitchen.

I decided to just focus on that for now. I stripped off my towel and didn't bother to lock the door. I figured if Michelle is so curious, I am not going to fight it too much, but still kept the repercussions close in mind.

"Honey? How is your homework coming? Did you get a chance to help your sister? "

At this point I realized that my mom was coming up the stairs. I figured she must have finished with everything and is making dinner. I hadn't realized until now, how long that little exchange had taken. She always comes and checks on us and our homework, homework was to be completed before doing ANYTHING, with the exceptional shower or snack or chore. But luckily, aside from schoolwork, she was pretty lax. As long as I got it all done, I could do pretty much whatever I wanted, which was never an issue since I didn't have much of a life anyways.

As much as I wanted to answer my mom, the last thing I wanted to do was to sit through another 10 minute exchange while my cock feels like an active volcano. I quickly turned on the shower and ignored my mom's call to me. I figured she would hear the shower, or me not answer my door, and go back downstairs. This was the only reasonable scenario I could conceive at the time.

Like a junkie, I grabbed the closest lubricant substitute that I could find and squirted one long stream onto my cock and my left hand. I cupped my hand and started to shove my cock into it, imagining it was the sweet little mouth on his sister, looking up at him with those green eyes. My fingers could only reach about 2/3 the way around my cock. I started to wonder how much of it she could fit around her tiny soft hand and if it would even fit in her mouth? As I imagined the wonderful answers to those posed questions, I tightened the grip around my cock and slowed my pace, imagining its sliding down her hot little throat.

Just as my balls start to get that familiar tingle, I felt someone was watching me. I didn't stop stroking my cock. At this point it wasn't really a choice. I needed to cum and if anyone was watching, that is their problem, I was on a mission here. That didn't stop me, however, from taking a quick note of the only two entrances to the bathroom: my room and my sister's room and my sister's door was unopened. My door, however, was slightly ajar.

There were only two options: I had left the door open, or my mother had opened it. For the time being I decided to focus on the latter option. For the remaining moments of staying power I had left, I took on the role of performer. I stood straight up and turned so that I was facing sideways. I took my cock and slowly started to stroke it, allowing whoever is watching, if anyone was, to get the perfect outline of my tall frame against my fully engorged cock.

To my surprise, this relatively uncomfortable position for masturbating, mixed with my new found voyeuristic confidence, gave me some extra time without losing any of my fullness. As I imagined that it was my mother on the other side of the door, my cock took a life of its own. I could feel every inch of it, every pulsing vein.

I worked my fist slowly over the head at first. Then when I thought I might pass out from loss of blood to my head, I increased my pace. When I felt that my cock was about to burst, I could feel the pit of my stomach start to go numb, I grabbed the side of the shower rail for support, thrust my hips forward, and hit the shower curtain with a loud "thump."

I hunched over, like a warrior after battle, sword in hand. I watched as my thick load slowly crept down the shower curtain. When I stepped out of the shower I felt lighter, my head was clear, at least for the time being. After cumming I always had, what I joking called, my "five minutes of clear thinking." Well I was 1 minute in and I decided I would give clear warning to anyone, who may be there, that I was done and coming out, as to avoid any further complications. This day was already enough to keep my mind busy for the next few lifetimes.

I stepped loudly out, making whatever "warning" sounds I could. Then I wrapped my towel around me, and walked over to the door and then slowly turned on the light, which I hadn't remembered turning off. When I looked in, I saw that my door to the hallway was open. I know for sure, that door was closed. Which meant my mom did come in here. But that didn't answer whether or not she opened the bathroom door. I usually close the hallway door, but today, of all days, I could easily imagine myself forgetting such a thing.

These questions played out in my mind: Was I all of a sudden irresistible to the women of my family? Was this something that always existed and just needed a spark (me jerking off in the kitchen)? Did she even see that in the kitchen? "

Even if she didn't come in my room for that reason, and the door was left open by me, there's an almost 100% chance that she at least heard me in the shower.

"I'm pretty sure my sister saw something of my little kitchen adventure. But it still wasn't clear exactly what it was. This could just be my imagination taking control over my rational. My mom would be the tougher one to figure out, I could never, even with my best imagination cap on, could never have imagined my mother actually crossing that line. The fantasy was lovely, but I always got a little sad afterwards, when I realized it would never really happen. My sister on the other hand, now there is a possibility.

With my mom, I will keep an eye open for any signs. Chances are I will never have the balls to do anything about it. Even misinterpreted experiences, if they feel real, are a nice treat, I rationalized.

Therefore, mom was my "long-shot" and that probably wouldn't happen. But I would work my ass off to see if it could. She was the one I wanted more than any other woman in the world. More than the babysitter, my sister, or any other woman that has ever circulated through my banking system. Those sexy snapshots were few and far between, which only fed my desire for her. It's like waiting for the chorus in the song. You never like the song as much, but without it, the chorus would never be as powerful. Just as the lyrics add depth and meaning to the chorus, her housewife and motherly characteristics, added a deeper sensuality to those too-infrequent moments of voyeuristic euphoria.

I started to come back to reality a little bit. I began second guessing the events of the day: with my mom, Julie, and Michelle. "Horny teenage daydreams," I thought to myself.

To be honest though, at the moment, it was difficult to recognize what was real from what was being imagined. In an attempt to regain some control over myself, I decided that I needed to stick to the plan. My main focus was to become more like my father, in both looks and confidence. In the back of my mind I was still thinking, "if mom is checking me out now, maybe this will just increase my chances."

Hell, it couldn't hurt, and even if I don't get a chance with my dream woman, I can at least be getting some girls my own age. I decided that since Julie was of little help with the gym, and that was another thing I was trying to reserve for another time to contemplate, I would go to the next best person: my mom.

Mom worked out as much, if not more than Julie. And I would be the first one to admit it, she has a fantastic body. However, if I am going to do this, I can't let my little head take the reins from my big head. In order to accomplish this seemingly impossible task, I made a deal with myself to keep a level head and to not take anything out of context. I kept telling myself "assume the most un-sexual of possibilities first and don't ever, no matter how strongly I feel, make a first move."