Growing Into A Voyeur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to sleep that night with a melting pot of emotions. First, and foremost, I was anxious. I had no idea what was going to happen and, because of my self-imposed rules, I had little control. I was scared, because I didn't know how my mom would act around me now. Did I scare her off just when I really needed her the most? At the same time I felt excited, mostly by my strong declaration to change for the better. But also, of course, was that little image of my mother stuck in the back of my brain.

Regardless of whose eyes I am looking through, our relationship had changed. She may not know the whole story, but at the very least, she has tasted my cum. I may have misinterpreted her reaction in the kitchen, but the rational part of my brain suggests that at least KNOWS . She knows that I masturbate. She knows I did it at her kitchen island, and for whatever reason it turned me on.

When I imagined asking her to help me get a body (and maybe a personality too), the butterflies in my stomach increased ten-fold.

The entire day was so surreal, that my mind became completely spent. My mind was so overworked with the day's activities that I had lost sight of everything else. I didn't realize I hadn't even said goodnight to my parents. To be honest, I wasn't even sure what time it was.

As I started to fall asleep I got the beginnings of an erection, while dreaming of the conversation I would be having tomorrow. I was too tired to do anything about it now. I simply wrapped my fingers around my shaft, gave it the slightest tug and slid up against my pillow, imagining it was my mother's smooth ass as I fell asleep.