Growing Josh Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, stop. Please. Ah, fuckin' hell."

Mitch grinned at his spent husband as he slowly stroked his dripping cock. His body was still a live wire, the sex having inflamed each bit of his system. He was handling his cock like loaded dynamite, which it certainly was loaded.

"How you feeling?"

Darrin ran his hand up Mitch's thigh. "Wonderful. Really, really mellow."

Mitch let out a snort, unable to stop touching himself. "I always figured you were one of those pot smoking college professors."

Darrin looked at him confused, then smiled. "No, dude. No pot in my office."

"Darrin."

Darrin ran his hands over Mitch's body, enjoying the after sex euphoria. "Yeah, babe."

"I'm so close."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Go for it, babe. Shoot."

Mitch's hand flew along his shaft as he stared. His face scrunched as he added a second hand and ground his ass against Darrin. A few seconds later his head dropped to the side and a stream of cum shot out. In rapid-fire succession more ribbons of cum bisected his chest. With a final groan from his lips, Mitch stripped the last cum from his dick then collapsed.

He lay panting for a few minutes while Darrin gently caressed his body. Then Mitch looked up with a smirk. "You're all icky. I think you got cum on you."

"And whose fault is that?" Darrin chuckled at Mitch's expression.

"Not me! Nope. Couldn't be me."

"I don't suppose you thought to pack something to wash up with."

Mitch cast a glance around the tent and then looked back at Darrin with a smirk on his face. "How do you feel about ice water?"

<><><><>

Darrin knocked Mitch's feet off the coffee table then handed him a beer. He joined him on the couch and took a drink from the bottle in his hand. "So, you've done what?"

Josh looked at Trent for moral support and then turned back to Darrin. He forced a smile on his face and continued. "Yup, your sister volunteered to be the egg donor, and hatch 'em"

"Hatch them?"

Josh flushed red. "Well, you know. She's going to be our surrogate mom."

"Ah huh, and just what made you think this was a good idea?"

Josh stammered for a minute then turned back to Trent. An unspoken assent passed between them and Trent took over the narrative. "Well, because she's your sister."

Darrin glanced at Mitch, who shrugged. "Yeah, go on."

Trent looked back at Josh as the silence stretched between the two couples. Finally Mitch thundered. "Oh, for God's sake. Just spit it out!"

"Well it's kinda like you're our parents..." Trent began.

"Which in some ways make you and Josh's relationship kinda twisted," said Mitch with a smirk.

Trent lifted an eyebrow at Mitch. "Yeah, well this should twist your jockstrap then. Josh and I think of you as our dads, so we wanted eggs from Dana so the kids would be your grandkids."

"What the fuck!"

"Shit!"

"You can't be—"

"What the hell do you mean--grandpa.'

Trent and Josh both started laughing. Finally they caught their breath as the older couple shot them incredulous looks. "Don't sweat it. It'll probably take a couple of years before there are any babies around here."

Darrin looked at Mitch with a look of disbelief on his face. "Grandchildren?"

Mitch chuckled. "Looks like our boys are having twins, Pops."

~~The End~~