Growing Pains & Pleasures Ch. 09

Story Info
Wife expands her sexual activities.
2.5k words
4.33
84.2k
7

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SafTman2
SafTman2
78 Followers

Life would never be the same again for me after the last 24 hours. I had fallen victim to passion beyond my wildest dreams. I found myself in a situation that had only been a fantasy of my husband's, not even my own desire. Not only that, I was embracing this development in my life as a moment of celebration of the return of love in our relationship! I was drunk! Not just with alcohol, but with the power I saw myself wielding through my ability to control men with my sexuality. Last night I had let my husband watch me make love to another man, hidden in the adjoining room. Tonight I found myself agreeing to have another man, a stranger, come to our hotel room. I knew I would fuck him and I sensed there would be more than simply that! I didn't allow myself to think beyond the immediate moment for fear that I would lose the control I felt I had.

Tom and I left the hotel lounge, waving to Dan, the bartender, and the two men at the bar who had just seen me naked beneath my raincoat and touched my breasts. Dan was already cleaning up the bar and preparing to close things down. It was almost 1:00 am. We walked silently to the elevator, Tom's arm around me, my arm encircling his waist. On the elevator, I opened my raincoat, exposing my body, naked except for my garter and stockings, to Tom's hands and eyes. "I can't believe this is really happening!" Tom moaned. "We're really going to do it tonight!" I asked him what he wanted. He said he wanted me to make love to him and another man, together, just as we had fantasized many times. I asked him if he was sure about this, because once we started, it would be very difficult to get out of the situation. He laughed and said he had always dreamed of this and now he was so turned on he couldn't stand it! I took a deep breath in anticipation of what was soon going to take place!

Back in our room, Tom and I kissed and fondled each other for almost 30 minutes before there was a knock at the door. I went into the bathroom as Tom went to answer the door. I heard him talking with Dan, the bartender from the hotel lounge, but I couldn't hear what was going on. In a minute, I came out wearing only my stockings and garter. Tom and Dan both told me how great I looked and began to kiss me and touch me. For a few minutes I just stood there, feeling their hands and mouths move over my body. I opened my eyes and saw Tom was naked and Dan was undressing. Tom led me over to the bed and laid me down on my back. He and Dan again began to touch me all over. Tom spread my legs and used his tongue on my cunt. I was already soaking wet! Dan kissed me and played with my breasts.

Dan was about 6 feet tall, average build, dark hair, kind of long and had a mustache. When I looked in his eyes, I could see that same look of desire that I saw in Tom's eyes! It was like a splash of cold water! It sparked me into action! They were here for me! This was my show and I had the power to control both of these men! I played with that power, directing Dan to show me his cock, licking it and then ordering him to lick my cunt. As he went down between my legs, I had Tom bring his cock to my mouth and began to suck him and stroke him. He kept repeating how great it looked, watching me being eaten by Dan as I sucked his cock! I realize now that I had lost track of time. It seemed like this went on for hours, but Dan and Tom had only been making love to me for 10 minutes or so when Dan begged me to let him fuck me. I told him he had to have a condom. He got up and grabbed his pants got a condom, and quickly put it on. I opened my legs and as Dan pushed into me, Tom moaned and started to cum.

As Dan began to stroke me slowly, Tom came out of my mouth and he finished cumming on my neck and face. I turned to face Dan, grabbing his ass with my hands and pulling him down on me. Tom wiped my neck and face with the sheets, and sat up; leaning against the headboard and watching Dan fuck me. Dan tried to pace himself and I could tell he was close to cumming, but kept backing off. I turned to Tom and asked him if he wanted to see me make Dan cum. Tom said, "Please, Annie. Do it! Fuck him!" As I began to grind myself against Dan, raising my hips and pulling him hard against me, Tom got up and stood by the bed, watching me take control of the action. I raised both legs high in the air, opening myself completely for Dan. His breathing quickened and he started that deep-throated moan that announced his orgasm!

When I looked for Tom, he had moved to the door and as Dan groaned and came deep inside me, I saw Tom letting the two men from the bar into the room! Dan collapsed on top of me, whispering how great it had been. Tom was beside me saying, " Annie, I told them they had to wait to see if you wanted to do any more or not! They're friends of Dan's and they want you too! They met you in the bar." I was stunned and momentarily confused by this sudden development. As I lay there naked with a stranger lying on me and in me, two other strangers were begging me to fuck them too! Tom was telling me he wanted it to happen! He wanted to watch me do it again! Some other personality had taken over my mind and body. The Annie I was could never do this!

I looked at the two guys who had seen and touched me in the lounge. They were dressed nicely and looked like decent men. One was heavy and shorter than Tom; the other was about 5 feet, ten inches and built like Tom. I was intrigued by what it would be like to fuck the heavy one! He wasn't great looking or anything, but built differently than anyone I had ever been with! I remember thinking to myself, "That's a strange thing to be thinking right now!" I kind of pushed Dan off me and rolled to the edge of the bed as the two approached me. I told them to get undressed and join me. Again I couldn't take my eyes off the heavy one. It was weird, because I'm not attracted to heavy guys at all! I wondered how it would feel to have that weight lying on top of me. Would I be able to breathe OK? Could I move like I wanted to? I don't remember looking at Tom or wondering what he was thinking. I knew he wanted me to do this!

As they stripped their clothes off, I told them they had to use condoms. Both guys were already hard as they stood beside the bed, putting condoms on. I watched them and for the first time I can remember, I actually compared their cocks. Size really has never mattered to me and I don't ever get any excitement from visually looking at a cock. It's the feel and response to my actions that makes a cock get me hot, not simply size or shape or appearance. The taller one was about the same size as Tom and a little smaller around. The heavy guy had a cock that was about 6 or 7 inches long like Tom, but it was very thick! It looked like one of those mini bread loaves that you get in the restaurant. I was thinking how it would fit in and would it feel different?

I just let go of myself, and laid back to let it happen. The tall one put his cock in my face and I took him into my mouth. The condom tasted strange at first, but a few strokes and I didn't even know it was there. There were no preliminary "let's get to know each other" kisses or caresses. They were both ready to fuck me! The heavy guy spread my legs apart and kneeled between them on the bed. I turned to watch him as he began to push his thick cock into me. He pumped with little short strokes, inching it into me. I could feel myself being stretched, but I was really wet and slippery and there was no real resistance. I saw myself open to take him all the way in and I looked up to watch him. His head was thrown back and he was breathing hard. His hands pulled my thighs toward him and he began to speed up his strokes.

My hand still held the other guy's cock, stroking him as he knelt beside my face. I turned back and began sucking him in earnest. He grabbed the back of my head and held me as he pumped in and out of my mouth. His other hand squeezed my breasts as he kept up a steady string of dirty talk. My own hands stroked him, squeezing his balls once in a while. I reached back and grabbed at the heavy guy's ass a few times, urging him on. He began to pound me furiously. I felt very full, but very comfortable with his big cock in me. He came very quickly. He thrust himself into me as he came. I turned my attention to him, watching his face as he came. He laid his full weight on me, his head on my shoulder, kissing my neck. It gave me a secure, comfortable feeling of strength.

The tall guy soon pushed his buddy aside and lay down on top of me. I wondered if I would even feel him after having such a thick cock in me. He pushed his cock into my cunt and began to pump me, laying fully down on me, sticking his tongue in my mouth as he kissed me. I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed, bucking up and down as he tried to pound in and out. By squeezing my thighs tightly, I could control his pumping motion to meet my pace. I remember thinking to myself about the "mechanical details" of what was happening. There was no real emotion. I never came close to an orgasm. Before I had always been carried by the passion of sex. This was all analytical.

As he fucked me, I looked around for Tom. He was standing on the left side of the bed. Dan and the heavy guy were standing on the other side of the bed. They were all stroking themselves and watching us thrash around on the bed. The thought flashed through my mind that I had to show them that I was doing the fucking, not just being used. I put my legs down and just rolled the guy off onto his back. He was surprised by the quickness of my movement. I straddled his hips and held his cock as I slid myself down onto him. I pushed him back onto the bed and held him down, with my hands on his chest. I slid back and forth slowly, gradually building up speed. He grabbed my breasts as I rode him. I looked directly into Tom's eyes, smiling and licking my lips at him. I could see his excitement building. I looked at Dan and then the other guy the same way. I was making them all cum and I knew that looking at them that way was getting them off! Tom came first, shooting onto my side and back.

The tall guy under me never even noticed. His eyes were closed as he approached his own orgasm. Dan moved as close as he could, one knee on the bed and sprayed my breasts with his cum. I reached over to his cock and squeezed the last drops out, stroking him as the tall guy pulled my hips down tight against him. The tall guy came with groans and bounced us both up and down on the bed. The heavy guy was pumping his cock, watching me looking into his eyes. I slid off the tall guy and turned facing the heavy guy. Sitting on the bed, with my legs over the edge, feet on the floor, I spread my legs and grabbed his cock. I pulled him toward me, standing him between my legs and started pumping his cock with both hands. I pushed my breasts up against his cock and my face against his chest and pumped with both hands until he came all over my breasts.

They were all wiped out! I kissed them one by one as I walked from the bed to the bathroom. I lingered with Tom a little longer and asked him if he was happy now. He smiled and kissed me softly and I knew he was pleased with his evening. As I closed the door to the bathroom I said, "Good night guys". Making sure they knew it was over and they were to be gone. I heard them leaving as I sat in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and didn't recognize the woman looking back. The hot water ran into the tub as I tried to make sense of what I had done. The harder I tried to reason it out, the more bizarre it became. Finally I just pushed it all aside. I knew Tom was happy and I knew I had the power to hold things together. Tom came into the bathroom as I was getting into the tub. He picked up my stockings and garter and pressed them to his face, telling me I was incredible! He watched me bathe, washing my breasts and back. As I dried myself off, Tom took a quick shower.

When he came out, I told him I wanted to leave. I was uncomfortable with the room after what had happened. I didn't sense any discomfort with what had happened there, I just wanted out of the room. I know now that it was becoming real and I couldn't face that. We gathered our things and left. It was only 2:45 am. The whole thing had taken less than an hour, including the bath and shower. I fucked three strangers and my husband in about 30 minutes! I was very satisfied, not sexually, but there was a strong psychological satisfaction that stayed with me long after we left the hotel. It was that feeling that I flashed back to whenever I thought about that night. It was that feeling that kept pulling me in deeper and deeper. A growing need to feel that power and strength.

SafTman2
SafTman2
78 Followers