Growing Pains: Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Simon did not just rely on his enviable notoriety to convince his sexual partners to join him, he often targeted needy, susceptible, desperate or vulnerable women to receive his affections. Heather was one such case.

She was recently divorced, and who had gained quite a few pounds since splitting with her husband, Heather Adams (was Parker) had confidence issues. She tried to hide it, of course, the constant derision of the male staff around her and the deliberate attempts to appear happy disguised a thoroughly miserable woman underneath.

Heather was amazed when Simon took an interest in her. She knew about the rumours, and that he normally approached young, pretty girls who fell over themselves to get to him, and she knew he would not want a relationship, just sex, but this suited her fine. She had out-of-control hormones that needed satisfying.

Heather's squeals got louder and louder as Simon's tongue assaulted her clitoris with unceremonious prods and forceful licks. His hands slid into her sopping pussy and wiggled up towards her G-Spot. Heather cried, squealed and then with her body convulsing and quivering, she yelled.

"Oh fuck yes."

Simon slowed down his tickling of her G-Spot, in case anyone heard, but Heather was enjoying herself too much. She bucked her hips and bounced up and down on his fingers that sawed into her, her eyes dripping with lust. He saw her rolls of fat wiggle around her thighs and belly, and closed his eyes; he didn't want to see that!

She gave a dirty smile at her illicit lover, her bottomless body, drenched in sweat and bodily fluids and her brunette hair was frizzy and unkempt.

Heather stood up as Simon moved away and she took off her size 20 shirt. "Unclip me," she told her deputy manager and Simon reached around her large frame to unclasp her bra.

"How big are they?" Simon asked and Heather smiled.

"You like big titties do you?"

Simon's mind stuttered for a moment. He found little about Heather sexy, and certainly preferred the thinner woman; Heather was large, but it would destroy the charade he wanted her to have if he told her that. He didn't want her to walk out of his office before he had fucked her. "I love massive tits, and yours are very sexy," he lied.

"38G," she replied and Simon forced a smile. He reached up, pushed her against the cool wall and slid his hands underneath her breasts, lifting them away from her body and supporting her two massive mounds in his hands. She purred serenely as he groped her nipples, and pulled and twisted her humongous orbs.

Heather reached down and slid her fingers into the waistband of Simon's trousers. She felt his cock and then started massaging it through his underpants. "Get those fucking things off," she said and Simon stopped playing with Heather's tits so he could unbuckle his suit trousers and slide them, along with his boxer shorts down to his ankles and kicked off his shoes.

Simon waved his cock in front of her and she licked her lips appreciatively. The rumours were right, Simon was well-endowed. Of course, she had had bigger, much bigger, but it was hard to find men who were attracted to her now and she was going to enjoy this. She wouldn't admit it, but she had not had sex for six months and the horniness was making her desperate. Very, very desperate.

She pushed Simon across the office a few steps until he fell into his chair and she slid to the floor onto her knees. She didn't even wait for approval; and just gobbled his rigid cock into her waiting mouth.

It has been awhile since she had given a blow-job and she swirled her tongue around his cock in her warm, wet mouth. She sucked in her cheeks and bobbed her head up and down his shaft. Simon groaned. While nobody gave blow-jobs like Rhea, Heather was pretty good.

Heather felt Simon tense up, he was desperately trying not to come too quickly but Heather increased her pace. She sucked on his penis frantically and her tongue darted and slid across Simon's head. Occasionally, she would probe underneath his foreskin and he would pant in unexpected explosions of erotic excitement.

"I'm ..." Simon breathed. "I'm ... I'm going to."

Heather ignored his warning through a breathless pant and continued her oral assault on his cock passionately. With a grunt and a wave of pleasure, Simon released jets of semen into her willing mouth. Heather was shocked at first, she had had his warning but had forgotten what the sensation of a spewing cock felt and tasted like.

Heather managed to swallow Simon's deposit and milked his rod to get the last bit of semen. Simon laid back in his chair, his hands gripping the leather cushion and his aroused body spent. Heather gently uncoupled herself from Simon's cock and kissed it, before sitting on her haunches and smiling.

"My turn," she murmured as Simon beamed lustfully back at her. She took Simon's hand and pulled him on top of her 5ft 4in frame. His rapidly deflating cock, twitched and she gently stroked it, arresting its decline. Simon moaned and she positioned it at the entrance of her shaved labia.

Both of them gave little grunts as Simon began to pump his cock into the voluptuous girl. She wanted to kiss him but he stayed supported by his arms, being outstretched and his lips remaining out of her reach. She screwed up her face as he threw his body into hers, the sounds of their flesh slapping echoing around the room.

Heather moaned nasally. She has almost forgotten what a real cock felt like, and Simon's cock was over six-and-a-half inches. She wanted to wrap her legs around him but was unable to due to her bulk, but she pulled him towards her and gripped his buttocks.

Simon had only just come, but he closed his eyes. He thought of Amelia with her beautiful curves and teenage naivety. He thought of Alison and her boundless enthusiasm. He thought of Juliet who wanted to be a model (and had the body for it.) He thought of everyone but the washed-up, bitter woman he was pounding for mindless satisfaction.

Heather groaned and felt several waves of pleasure cascade over her. She knew she would orgasm the moment she saw his cock; it was big enough to satisfy her but in truth she was desperate enough that any cock would have made her happy.

Simon's thoughts came to Rhea, and the games they would play. The occasional kinkiness and with a few final loveless thrusts filled his lover with his seed.

They lay for a few moments and then Simon got up, helping the eighteen-stone woman to her feet. She gave a weak smile and he passed her some tissues. She teased him about the other girls, and Simon went bright red.

"I heard a few rumours," the 42-year-old divorcee muttered as she adjusted her warehousing uniform. It was late and she wouldn't be missed for twenty minutes but did not want to draw suspicion to her illicit liaison with the young deputy manager.

"Like what?" Simon asked trying to keep the panic from his voice.

"Amelia. The teenager who works on Sundays," Heather replied.

"Yeah, what about her?"

"I heard a certain duty manager gave her a good performance management session," the buxom lady teased.

"There was a frank exchange, plenty of good feedback and we both left satisfied with the outcome," Simon replied calmly and Heather laughed. "She is sixteen."

"So you are screwing her then?"

Simon stammered. Although Amelia was sixteen now, she wasn't sixteen when they first had sex and he wasn't overly keen to draw attention to this. She was vulnerable at the time and needed a shoulder to cry on but what she got was something far more sinister.

"Oh come on. You can't keep secrets in this place. Only Alison refuses to believe it because she thinks you are about to leave your wife and shack up with her instead."

Simon groaned. He would have to let her down gently without her wanting to run off to the Store Manager and report their sexual liaisons. He would have to see her.

Chapter III

Simon looked up from the couch to see a black pair of fishnet stockings and matching suspenders. He passed over a small bundle of notes and the almost naked prostitute counted them before smiling at him. She left the room briefly and then held out her hand to him sat on the leather couch in her room.

"I'll make all your dreams come true," the 27-year-old whore promised. He had already instructed Holly exactly what he wanted, and paid for the services he desired.

When he rang the agency from his desk phone the previous day they had recommended Holly instead of one of his usual girls as someone who would be suitable to meet his needs and the tall brunette beauty was certainly doing that. Sure, she cost a little more than Louisa or Georgina, but she had the body of a model and was wearing just fishnet stockings, suspenders and heels.

Her breasts were not big, but round and well-proportioned, and matched her frame wonderfully. Her flat stomach was punctuated with a single belly button stud that was directly at his eye line.

The girl led him into a small bright red bedroom filled with explicit pictures of her. Most of the room was taken up with a large double bed, and on the wall, four shelves housed lubricants, sex toys and lotions.

"As I said," the girl whispered alluringly into his ear. "I can make all your dreams come true."

Simon smiled, at her. This wasn't quite true, he had a dream, a desire that he had been unable to tell his wife and had only explored with a single sex worker and he had to keep that especially secret, but Holly would certainly drive him wild.

Holly spun the young manager around, and kissed him lightly on the lips unbuttoning his white shirt. Simon went to unbuckle his trousers but she knocked his hand away and kissed him again.

"Easy, tiger," she whispered and Simon closed his grinning. Holly's deft, gentle touch slid the white shirt off of the young man and she ran her hands over his smooth, hairless body. Simon purred and she kissed him on the throat and then sucked on his nipple.

Simon felt a surge of arousal inside of him as Holly sucked on his left then his right nipple. Kneeling down in front of him, she unbuckled his belt and then slid the suit trousers down his legs to his feet and Simon stepped out of them. Holly took his socks off, and smiled up at the deputy managers expectant eyes.

Holly did not dislike her career choice, and certainly enjoyed working ten hours a week for fifteen hundred pounds, even if she had to give a third of that to the agency, but she never really enjoyed giving blowjobs if the client did not take up the option of a shower before their visit. Often the cocks presented to her were sweaty or smelly, but there was no such odour coming from Simon.

Simon had worked from home in the morning preparing the monthly performance reports and had had a shower twenty minutes previous before getting into the car and was loathed to have another one so quickly. He didn't need one and was desperate to get into the sex.

Holly kissed the outside of Simon's boxer shorts and slid her hand up and down his torso. Simon groaned expectantly as she caressed his crotch through the thin cotton garment.

Holly grinned. She loved teasing horny men, especially horny young men like Simon who oozed nervous lust. She gave Simon a sly look and then slid the white boxer shorts down to his feet. Simon's erect cock swayed as she freed it and she shook her flowing brown hair back.

Holly ran her hands down Simon's cock and watched the pre-cum ooze out and drip down onto her firm, round bosom below. She stopped for a moment to admire the thick cock on her temporary lover and then put her lips around the tip of the cock.

Holly put her tongue out and wrapped it around the head, probing underneath his foreskin and then gently suckling. Simon neighed and mewed as Holly's experienced oral skills pleasured his rod and his body tingled with arousal.

Holly put her hand on the shaft and gently stroked it while her mouth bobbed up and down his head. She moved her right hand underneath his testicles and began probing and massaging his perineum.

Simon tensed and then relaxed. It had been a long time since a girl had touched him there, and he liked it, purring with satisfaction as the shapely hooker took two fingers and put pressure on him in a "come here" motion.

Simon groaned.

Holly stopped stroking his cock with her hand and impaled on her mouth on his member, running her tongue over the shaft. She reached down and picked up a little bottle of lubricant she kept stashed by the bed and squirted a bit onto her fingers. She then swapped hands and began putting pressure on Simon's bud.

Simon grunted and closed his eyes. He could feel the pressure behind his testicles growing and expanding. He felt a heat, an arousal bursting to get out of him. Holly felt his cock twitch and with a gentle thrust buried a finger into his ass, touching the wall of his rectum and wiggling her finger.

Simon exploded with a tortured, muted cry and waves and waves of semen pumped out of him and into Holly's waiting mouth.

Holly sucked his cock and guided the last remnants of semen onto her tongue and looked up at the spent Simon.

"You like?" Holly asked and Simon smiled back, panting.

"Incredible, Holly."

"I like the look of your huge cock," Holly teased and Simon closed his eyes. Holly guided Simon to the bed. She left for a moment to wash her hands and returned to cuddle her customer, who was still basking in the aftershocks of the mind-blowing orgasm she had caused.

"Wow, that was amazing," Simon told her and Holly grinned.

"It's my job to make you think that," Holly replied and started nuzzling Simon's neck. Although Simon had not asked for a "girlfriend experience," Holly kissed him on the lips, and Simon returned the kiss, massaging the sumptuous lips of the escort. He pulled her onto him and wrapped his arms and legs around her.

Holly panicked for a brief moment. She always liked to be in control and although she was on top, Simon had pinned her from underneath. They kissed for a moment and then Simon rolled her onto her back.

The escort was rarely treated to oral sex but Simon kissed her on the neck, then her nipples and then her inner thighs. Holly genuinely moaned in appreciation as Simon showered her in light, lambent kisses. Her wanton lust was unmistakable and she made envious glances at Simon's ossified cock hanging underneath him.

Simon buried his head into her crotch and started working his tongue along her clitoris and labia, tasting her sweetness with pleasure. Holly groaned and grunted, Simon's enthusiastic attention on her womanhood building lustful excitement in her loins.

Holly often had to exaggerate and fake her concupiscent emissions but Simon was touching her expertly. He slid a finger up to her hole and gently pressed. Holly always demanded anything going insider her was encased in a rubber condom but just bucked her hips as Simon carefully guided two fingers onto her G-Spot and the thumb was rubbing against her anus.

Holly breathed in deeply and cried loudly. She had not orgasmed with a client for two weeks. Not since a gentleman she christened Mr Rampant Rabbit, due to his love of sex toys, had used a full pack of Duracells a fortnight ago had she actually climaxed in front of a customer.

But she had no defence. Simon sucked on her clitoris while he stroked her G-Spot and rubbed her bud. No woman could resist, and with a deafening squeal, her body shuddered and quivered, and flooded her insides with a libidinous glow.

Simon smiled as she shook underneath him. He kept gently stroking her as she rode aftershock after aftershock, and then slowly withdrew his fingers from her.

Holly looked at him with lust in her eyes. "I want you. And you want to fuck me, don't you."

Simon smiled and she reached into a small bowl by the side of the bed and unwrapped a condom, putting the tight rubber sheath over Simon's pecker. He lined it up at her entrance. Normally, she would have used a bit of lubricant but she was soaking wet already.

Simon was guided into her hole by Holly, who pressed down on his cock with her muscles. Holly did plenty of exercises to keep her internal muscles firm and strong, a talent that every guy appreciated when they inserted their members into the young whore.

Simon's deep penetration caused more squeals from Holly. Simon was fairly thick and was stimulating all of her opening. His thrusts were long and powerful and his pelvis rubbing up against her engorged clitoris. She dug her fingernails into Simon's back and breathed deeply.

She kept up with Simon's increasing rhythm, her eyes closed and gasping for air, squealing and squawking with delirium.

"Oh fuck, oh yes, oh god," she squealed at the top of her voice and Simon felt her contractions tease his cock into submission. He tried to hold back as long as he could, his testicles desperate for a release, but with a few grunts, Simon filled his condom.

Simon returned from the shower room naked and Holly was sat on the bed, her dressing gown covering her shoulders and done up at the front. Simon felt a little awkward, he always did when he was about to leave a prostitute's house and started getting dressed.

"Water?" Holly asked and Simon replied that he would like some, and was passed a large glass with chilled water out of the mini fridge. Holly let her dressing gown come undone, to reveal to her lover that she was naked, except for the stockings underneath.

Their eyes met and he averted them immediately, looking around the bright red boudoir. He was embarrassed, almost ashamed of himself.

"Agency said you normally see Georgina or Louisa," Holly told him and he nodded. "Yeah, nice girls. Louisa has gone back to Exeter and Georgina got taken up to the Caribbean on holiday."

"Nice," Simon uttered in response and Holly grinned.

"Lucky cow more like. She is always getting those sorts of gigs but I don't mind. I like the guys that I get. Some of them can really make a girl feel special." Holly gestured towards Simon who blushed. It wasn't true, and while Holly had found the sexual transaction very pleasant, he wasn't the best lover she had ever had, although stroking a guy's ego meant that he often tipped well or came back, or both.

"I am not usually getting cocks that big," she exaggerated and Simon bit his lip and downed the last of this drink. "Or oral that good."

"I'm sure you've got some tales to tell," Simon suggested and Holly gave a wide grin.

"Oh yes. I had a client who insisted on drinking my pee. It was weird, but we never got out of the shower room. I had an old guy who couldn't get it up for his wife so came to see me to see if I could cure his problems."

"Could you?"

"Well yes and no. He was frustrated that he couldn't give his wife an orgasm so I taught him how to go down on her. She liked that. Even she came back and thanked me."

Simon laughed and pulled his shirt on.

"Here, let me," Holly said and buttoned up the white shirt and smoothed over the collar.

"Thank you," Simon replied and gave her a kiss.

"You're welcome. You know where I am if you have any more urges," she said grinning and Simon nodded, pulled out two notes and put them on the top of her stocking.

"A performance related bonus," he teased and Holly smiled. It was not often she was tipped forty pounds for an hour's work. But it was forty pounds, Simon could ill-afford.

* * * * *

Rhea sat down on the toilet and unwrapped the pregnancy testing kit. She looked at the long thin device. She had done this many times before when she was pregnant with Izzy, only hoped that this time the outcome would be different.

She couldn't have another child, money was tight enough as it was, Simon always said so.

She released her stream of urine and held the device dipping it into the liquid pouring from her crack. She shut her eyes and put the tester on the little cupboard.