Growing Pains: Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe looked appreciatively at his inflating thick seven-inch cock. She had only ever slept with Ezra and never had anything to compare it to, and although her friends often spoke about the equipment their partners had she had kept quiet. She never really knew how Ezra really did compare. All Zoe knew is that when Ezra was not drunk, he made her body do wonderful things with it!

Zoe rubbed her hands down his hairy chest and blew him a kiss seductively. Ezra's hands reached underneath the flimsy apparel to cup her smooth buttocks. She stared at him with her deep blue eyes and shook her head to free her shoulder-length blonde hair that had gathered over her face.

"Fuck me," Zoe cooed at her husband and he smiled at her. They kissed and Ezra reached down to Zoe's crack. She was moist and he slid his fingers up and down her juicy slit.

Zoe purred and he gently probed the opening, slick with juices and stuck his middle finger up into her.

Zoe groaned as he oscillated her, and his thumb rubbed over her button. Squeals echoed around the room as Ezra touched her delicately.

"Oh baby. That's the wrong part of you," Zoe breathed and Ezra smiled but didn't stop. He circled her button with his thumb and Zoe squawked and cried out.

She shuddered with an orgasm and looked lustfully at him. "Doggy," she whispered.

Ezra didn't even get a chance to agree when she grabbed hold of the headboard and waited for her husband to slide his large cock into her. She squealed as he pushed it gently into her. She panted and Ezra gently thrusted forwards with his member.

Ezra grabbed hold of her hips and began to pound her unguarded pussy relentlessly. She squealed and cried out as he rammed into her. Ezra liked rough sex with the doggy style position and using her hips he could force her down on his member aggressively.

Zoe liked the feeling of being wildly fucked and her head rubbed up against the pillow, she squealed and cried. "Oh god," she yelled and screwed up her face.

Ezra was getting near his release. Zoe felt his cock twitch and she bucked herself back on his member as hard as she could. She wanted every last drop of sperm.

Zoe panted as Ezra unloaded the contents of his testicles into her womb. She panted and sighed. It was the third time today, but she never tired of Ezra doing that.

She felt complete. She felt wonderful. She felt pregnant. She wasn't, but she so wanted it to be true, they had been trying for over a year and wanted to be carrying a child more than anything in the world.

She stayed on the bed for a few moments, her legs up in the air and her back flat on the bed. It was supposed to assist contraception, but Ezra had unvoiced doubts. If nothing else, he got to see a bit more of his partner's lovely "pink bits" in all their explicit detail.

When she was finished, Zoe went to remove her negligee and put on some fleecy pyjamas.

"Babe, don't take it off. You look wonderful in it," Ezra told her and Zoe grinned appreciatively.

"Thanks." Zoe reached across and fiddled with her alarm clock. "I have set the alarm for six so we can have another go tomorrow morning. What time is your lunch break tomorrow?"

"Errr ... 1pm."

"Excellent. We can drive out of town for a quickie and then when we get home before dinner and then ..."

"Babe, I'm only human," Ezra teased and Zoe smiled.

"Look, if we want a baby we need to make sacrifices. We just gotta keep trying. Now go get your rest, you'll need it tomorrow."

"Isn't Andy popping 'round tomorrow for tea?" Ezra asked and Zoe groaned. "He wants to give Rhea some space I think."

"Well he knows we are trying for a baby. We'll send him to the supermarket or get him to watch telly while we have a quickie. Hell I've walked in on him having sex a few times, he'll understand." Ezra snarled. "Come on, you've seen him have sex before when you were at Uni."

Ezra coughed. "Yeah well ... that was different."

* * * * *

"Izzy's asleep now," Andy muttered at his teary-eyed sister. "She asked will Daddy be coming."

Rhea snapped herself from her distracted daze and wiped her eyes. "Can I tell her no? I just can't believe he would do such a thing, you know, to us. I've known him since primary school and he has always been so conservative and calm."

Andy sat down on the couch and put his arm around her. She put her head on his shoulder and burst into tears. "I mean, I tried. I really tried to give him everything he wanted. I tried to be a good partner to him, a good mother to Izzy but ..."

Andy soothed her and squeezed her side. "You've done nothing wrong," he tried but Rhea shook her head.

"I must have done. He's split up our family. Why didn't I see the signs earlier? We are homeless; we have nowhere to go," Rhea cried and burst into tears again.

"You do. Stay here, it's big enough," Andy tried but Rhea was still blubbering uncontrollably.

"I can't. Izzy has school ten miles away. And we can't stay here for months."

Andy took a deep breath. "Please Rhea, stay. You've nowhere else to go, in September Izzy can go to the village school and it's got a big garden for her to play in. It's ideal for you."

Rhea sniffed. "I shouldn't be relying on my family to bail me out."

"Well you aren't. Stay for awhile until you sort yourself out. I have so many spare bedrooms. We can even go shopping and get some paint to decorate your rooms how you want," Andy promised. "You can even have it shocking pink if you want."

Rhea forced a smile and gave her brother a hug. "And I suppose that way I can keep an eye on you."

Andy groaned. "Tea?" He asked and Rhea nodded.

"Andy," she called as he was about to leave the room. "If I wanted to give Si another chance, you wouldn't get angry with me, would you?"

Andy stared at his little sister biting her nails and shrugged. "Why? Why would you want him near you after what he has done?"

Tears welled up in Rhea's eyes and she covered her face. "Because every time I think I want to split up with him, and I know I should, I just get really worried. Izzy needs him, and I suppose I do too. I've split up with him before and spend months regretting it, I just don't want to do anything hasty. And the thought of him not being with me terrifies me and I want to keep our family together. I hate him and I want to hurt him. But I still want him. And Izzy misses him," she reasoned and Andy looked at his sister in bewilderment. "What would you say if I gave him a second chance?"

"Sure, if it is really what you want. But you're mad. There are enough bedrooms."

Rhea screwed up her face rubbed her eyes. "I don't know if I'd want him to stay with us, I just don't know. I don't know what I want."

Andy moved back into the room and knelt down beside the sofa and hugged his emotional sister. "Whatever you want, will be fine," he promised. "You do what you need to do."

"In one way I want to kill him. I want to hurt him, like he has hurt me and I just never want to see him again," she said. "And I've tried. I've tried to think of him as out of my life but I just can't. I want him here, but I never want to see him again. I can't live like that, and I just hate myself for wanting him. My brain tells me that I shouldn't want to see him alive, but I just can't not want him. So I don't know what to do."

"It gets easier," Andy muttered. "You'll get over him."

Rhea smiled. "Trouble is, I don't really want to. I want things to be as they were."