Growing Together... Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni's finger had slipped out of Miss Adam's cunt and as she regained her balance after her explosive climax, she looked down to see Miss Adam frantically probing at her hole and at her own clit. Then she too was calling out in her ecstasy, her fingers slowly becoming still. She stood and the two gasping females wrapped their arms about each other. They hugged each other, the teacher's hand lightly caressing the young girl, her lips kissing her cheek, her eye and then so gently on the girl's soft lips.

"My darling, my darling, was that your first time" murmured Miss Adam in Toni's ear.

"Yes, Miss Adam," quavered the girl.

"Did you like it?"

"Oh yes, I did. I was scared at first but I liked it."

"Then would you like us to do it again? Another time?"

"Oh Miss Adam. Yes please. Whenever you say."

But they never did it again. Miss Adam was called away to her very sick mother in the north of the country, and transferred to another college to be close to her. Toni got a birthday and a Christmas card, and each one invited her to spend a holiday in the north. She would have liked to go but she never had.

Laura's heart was thudding as she listened to Toni's experience. Her lips were dry, her lower lips damp, and her hand was gently brushing at Toni's arm, but lower down now, close to her outside thigh. Her own left thigh was touching Toni's right, from hip to knee. Without conscious thought her hand moved from Toni's arm and lay lightly on top of her thigh. Toni could feel the heat of it and had a sudden dryness in her own mouth. Her employer's hand drifted over the surface of her skin, up and down, first by her knee then floating back towards the leg of her shorts.

Laura inched away from Toni, opening a space between them. Her mature hand gripped her, eased her legs apart, then Laura moved even further away and pulled the teen's knee so that her legs gaped wide. Without consciously realising what she was doing, Toni lifted herself fractionally from the bench and let herself be spread wide. Her eyes were closed, her breasts taut, her nipples aching and hard. Her whole body was trembling and she felt a treacherous wetness oozing from her. Laura's fingers brushed lightly up her thigh, under the leg of her shorts and touched the dampness of her panties. Toni felt fingertips scrape along the surface of the thin cotton and a cry escaped her as incredible sensations flashed from her pussy to the tense knot of excitement building inside her. Knowing fingers dipped under the loose edge of her panties and slipped up and down her swollen pussy lips, brushing against her heavy bush of sex hair.

Suddenly a harsh buzzing noise filled the kitchen and Toni jolted back upright, closing her legs.

"Don't Mrs. Bunting. Please stop. Oh please stop. That must be the baker at the gate wanting me to let him in. Please stop. Oh please"

Laura's breath was rasping in her throat and she found it difficult to speak with Toni's pussy open and wanting her. "Oh god, he had to come now didn't he. It's the story of my life these days" she heard herself say. But Toni jumped to her feet and threw the switch to open the gate.

Laura went upstairs to take another shower and put on dry panties, almost sobbing with frustration.

CHAPTER SEVEN - Laura and Liz become firm friends.

These thoughts had filled her mind as she watched her husband and daughter coupling, and she now had a determination to possess the young firm body of her kitchen help. She walked outside with her daughter and there was a long pause before anyone spoke. Laura put her arm around Liz.

"Liz darling, it was wrong of me to be so bitchy about you and Daddy. I really did mean that you must be uncomfortable because you hadn't had time to change but I said it in a very nasty way and I'm sorry. Believe me I know only too well how it feels to have had a man, to have felt his excitement, and to have what he spurts out running into my panties. It's happened to me more times than I can count!"

"Mummy, would you, errr I mean, well. Daddy and me. Do you want ermmmm. .... ."

"Liz, there are things you are going to learn about me and your Daddy and you are going to have to be equally understanding. So if you mean do I want you to stop, I've got to say 'No' not unless you or Daddy wants to. You are a woman now and I was active at your age - and earlier" she laughed.

"Do you mean about you and Uncle Charles?" Liz asked.

Laura stopped dead." How on earth do you know about that? Has Daddy told you?"

"No. I saw you in the pool the other day, and that's what made me run to Daddy and try to comfort him. That's why we did it. I sort of made him by teasing him in a way he couldn't resist."

Laura grinned at her daughter. "Yes. You'll always find there are ways to get a man to do what you want. You've certainly learned early! Oh my darling, I do believe we are going to have some interesting confessions, you and I."

By this time they had made a full circle around the lawned garden and were back at the kitchen door again. Before they re-entered the house Laura said that perhaps the two of them could become very special friends, and that Liz might like her mother to give her advice and learn from her own experiences, to which Liz quickly agreed. Then Liz and Laura walked arm in arm into the house.

Liz found her Dad and told him everything her Mum had said, then went upstairs to change her panties at last. The cum was dry on her pussy, her hairs were caked together and her panties were sticking to her. She decided to take a quick shower.

Her mother came upstairs to use her own bathroom and heard Liz's shower so she looked into her room. She saw panties on the floor and picked them up. She could smell the odour of her daughter's sexual arousal and saw how stiff they were from her juices and from her husband's cum. As she dropped them back on the floor, she had a picture of Liz, bottom in the air, her pussy full of swollen cock which prodded and poked inside her. She saw again the moment of her husband's climax, when he shot his spunk into Liz's sopping cunt. She remembered as his familiar dick slipped out, the pussy staying open from the stretching and fucking it had received, with cum running out and coating Liz's dark bush of hair, then dripping onto the bed.

She silently went into the bedroom she shared with Doug and looked at the rumpled bed sheets. She touched the stains, which were already stiff with mingled sex. Her breasts tingled and a lustful ache was inside her. She knew that the thought of what she had seen was making her sexually aroused, that she could willingly watch it again. She wished that Doug would come in the room and throw her on the bed, rip her clothes off, rape and fuck her insensible. She wouldn't care if Liz heard, or even whether she stood and watched as long as she had a thorough fucking.

Best of all would be to relive with Doug those exciting months and years after their wedding, when barely a night went by without her being done. How Doug had to have her even when she was having her period, and how he had persuaded her to let him try her other, most personal and secret hole. He had been very gentle and had put cream liberally on her virginal ass. He had worked her with his fingers to stretch her; put on a condom, then had carefully eased his way into her bottom hole. At first it hurt, oh god it hurt, but her husband was always as gentle as he could be. He always took his time from her when to press further, deeper. Soon she got used to it and now it was always available for Doug whenever he wanted it that way. She found she really quite liked it too, as long as he was gentle with her as he started to put it in.

That evening the phone rang and Liz answered.

"CARL!" Liz shouted. It was her older brother calling from college.

They talked for a little while before Carl asked to speak to his Dad. Liz handed the phone to him and Doug chatted to his son for a few minutes before telling him that they would be looking forward to him coming home for the holiday. When he was finished Carl spoke with his Mum. Laura sounded so happy to hear from her son. All too soon Carl had to go. Another student was waiting to use the phone.

Liz was ecstatic that her brother was coming home from college. She loved her brother. He had always been there for her. He had even fought for her in school. Liz used to love to hang around with him, even when his friends started saying things about them, teasing them. Carl told them that if they didn't like it, they could go screw themselves.

After that Liz would do anything for him. Now she would get to see her brother again in a few days. He would be coming down in only 3 more days. But before her Dad saw Carl again there was something she must tell both of her parents about herself and her brother.

To be continued in Part Four

12