Growing up Feminine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clintdear
Clintdear
379 Followers

"Wow, you look great! I had no idea you could be so pretty!" He said as I sat down on the couch next to him.

"Are you nervous?" He asked?

"A little. You are the first person to ever see me this way." I replied, smiling.

He pulled out a little baggie and rolled a joint, and said "Here, this is just what the doctor ordered!" as he lit it up and took a hit and passed it to me.

I took a long, deep pull and let the acrid smoke swim around in my lungs as the slow climb of euphoria began to take hold of me as he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him as I exhaled the smoke. Feeling daring and empowered, I took another hit, and another, and passed it back to him.

In a few minutes I was really stoned and unbelievably horny. I found my attraction to him was irresistible as I gazed into his eyes inviting him to kiss me. As he looked into my eyes, he leaned in and his lips touched mine. The kiss was long and deep, and I closed my eyes as he ran his hand inside my thigh, extending his fingertips under the leg band of my panties where he could touch my tiny balls, as the other hand went up over my skirt and gradually moved upward under my blouse to caress my breasts and nipples. I bravely moved my hand down to massage his bulge as he let out a cute little moan and lifted his hips to meet me. I unfastened his belt and worked the top button open, hurrying to feel him as the words slipped out of my mouth: "Take off your clothes for me, honey." I can't believe I said that! I must be really stoned.

Quickly he peeled off his shirt, pulled off his shoes and socks, and pushed off his pants and presented his naked body to me. As we fell back into our kissing, I couldn't wait to feel his cock again. I began to rub it and gently work it up and down until Martin whispered,

"Take off your clothes, too honey! I want to feel all of you against me!" He purred.

I slowly peeled off my clothes, leaving me with nothing on but a suggestive smile as I climbed up on the couch straddling his legs so he could suckle on me. I was rewarded with a new feeling as his hard cock found itself touching my buttocks and rubbing up and down my crack as his hands caressed my back. A desperate feeling arose in me as his cock touched my hole. Martin was not a boy anymore. He was a man with a man's needs. He began to change the angle of this thrusts and began hitting the entrance to my pussy trying to work himself inside of me as his precome generously lubricated me as nature intended.

Being stoned vanquished my inhibitions about being sexually ambitious, and It reinforced the entirely natural feeling of femininity as his cock worked at my opening reminding me what my true role was soon to be. Feeling him try to enter me surprised me and scared me at the same time as I welcomed him making a tiny bit of progress. As it started to work it's way in, I chickened out. As drawn as I was by feeling it was the natural thing to do, and even though I wanted to do it, I just wasn't ready. At least not yet.

I quickly began to slide down to my knees and leaned in for another reassuring kiss, as I made a trail of kisses down his chest stopping to suckle at each nipple, enthralled at the feel of his hardness between my breasts as I gathered them together so his penis was encased by my boobs as he moved up and down inside the velvety glove of my breasts. I was eager to feel his cock in my mouth again, but I knew that taking my time and remaining in control was the path to my man's heart. I knew I had to up the ante a bit for chickening out when he tried to get into my pussy, the poor baby.

As I slid down, I began with gentle nibbles at the side of his cock, with little caresses of my lips and tongue as I worked my way down to his balls. I pushed his knees up so my tongue could have easy access and I could lick all the way to his hole. With each lick I felt my desire grow as I licked across and around his soft brown bud, then licked up along the perineum. I licked and nuzzled his balls and then alternately sucked one, then the other, then both into my mouth and massaged them with my tongue as his hard meat wandered over my face as he groaned with passion. I released his balls and tickled the bottom of his penis with my tongue as I worked my desparate mouth up to engulf the head and struggled to take him as deeply as I could.

It must have been the pot; because before I realized what I was doing I felt his pubic hair on my nose as he began bucking his hips pushing himself in and out of my mouth as if it were his own private little pussy. I worked to control myself and control his lust by pulling out a little – just enough to slow him down, so I could get back into my natural cock - sucking rhythm. As I kept up my slow, but steady pace, I dragged my tongue across the sensitive buttons under the head, elevating his passion to the breaking point as the wonderful tingling sensations began to envelope my body. I wanted to be able to choose the timing of his orgasm, but my tingling was robbing me of my will. Rather than slowing down as before, I rewarded him with deeper thrusts into my throat, as the tingling got stronger. I began to tighten my throat during his thrusts until it was finally too much for him to bear, and with a animal grunt and a painful moan he pumped his seed into my hungry mouth as I swirled and savored every drop as I slowly swallowed. He kept driving himself into me as my body began a crushingly slow motion climax that felt like the tickling of a thousand fingertips, as my juices lazily flowed from my boy clittie and the mewing sounds of passion escaped from my lips. I rested with his softening cock in my mouth as each twitch corresponded with the waves of tickling coursing through my body.

We laid together on the couch, with me dreaming of the things to come as I nestled his tired weenie between my cheeks where it's slippery tip could rest against my hole, in just far enough to offer him hope. It was a truly sexy feeling as I closed my eyes and imagined his little busy little sperms marching into me two by two. In my dreamy reverie I made the decision that his was the seed I would carry someday.

When he awoke he kissed me gently and told me it was time for him to go to work and could we see each other next Friday. As we stood up naked as lovers should be, I reached up put my arms around his neck, and reached in for a kiss bringing my naked body up to his. I knew my body had the power to make him melt and I wanted him to know that I was willing to be his and his alone as I felt his penis stiffening to affirm his affection for me. It felt so sexy to feel his hands rubbing my buttocks as he moistened a finger and ran it up and down my crack, massaging the sensuous flesh in and around the outside of my boy pussy. As I caught myself pushing back against the tiny intruder, I knew that he was the one. I knew that as our sexual experiences progressed, one of these times it was just going to happen just as it was meant to be.

Chapter Three

I had a whole week of phone calls and sexy conversations with Martin, giving me plenty of time to think about our relationship. I loved to give head. I couldn't get it out of my mind. I didn't really care if he sucked me or not as long as I made him cum. That was the source of my orgasms now. I didn't know why, and I didn't care – but when I had his dick in my mouth, the tingling started to build and propelled me to my own climax. Throughout the week as my disconnected thoughts began to ebb and flow, I could not get the idea out of my mind of him wanting to inseminate me.

I finally understood why he wanted to put his cock inside of me there. It wasn't just to achieve some special feeling, it was to let me unconditionally surrender so that there was nothing left for me to give. I knew that when his seed was finally inside of me, I could never look at him the same way. My pussy would be the destination for his manly expression, making my feminine conversion complete. The only avenue left for us then would be to give each other unconditional love. Which meant all that was left for me to do was to unselfishly love him and keep him happy and make myself available to him whenever he wants me. In return, I will have the privilege of knowing I'm always carrying some of his sperm in me as it is absorbed into my body as he continuously replenishes me by loving me like a wife. This represented mating and breeding, and once I submitted to be bred, as they say on the Animal Planet - we would become "a mated pair", and things would never be the same. It was not just sex. It was my final frontier. I began to smile and anticipate what it would be like to carry Martin's seed inside me.

Finally, Friday came, and I was looking forward to getting laid.

I took my shower and used hair remover everywhere a girl should shave for her man. I did my legs, my underarms, my crotch and my boy pussy, and then the rest of my body. Just in case, I took the extra time to douche until my pussy was clean and odor free, and would allow me to hold his copious load inside until it was fully absorbed. I decided to put on a short pale pink and gray plaid tennis skirt for the schoolgirl look. For underwear I wore my new white thong signifying my virginity, with a pocket for my little male parts to keep them out of the way. It was a special one I bought just for tonight that had two snaps on the waistband so it could be easily removed. I painted my fingernails and toenails a deep sexual pink to match my lipstick and to coordinate with my red open toed sandals. I completed my ensemble with a thin light pink blouse with buttons. Lastly, I put on some light makeup and a dash of perfume, and I was ready to meet my lover after one final step - I wanted to be prepared should I get up the courage and decide it was time, so I generously lubricated my boy pussy with silicon lube that wouldn't dry out and would stay where I put it. I had a strong feeling that this might be the night if I could work up the courage and Martin was still interested.

I quietly exited the bathroom and surprised Martin as he was rolling joint.

"Oh, honey. You look great!" as he stood up to give me a hug and a ticklish kiss on the neck.

"Would you like a little hit?" He asked as he showed me the joint.

"Sure" I replied, wondering if this was a smart idea knowing what pot did to my inhibitions.

We went back to the couch and sat down and began to pass the joint along. Greedy me as always, ginning up my courage I took about three hits to his one. Before long I was so stoned I could have ripped his clothes offright there. I was hot. I was horny. I wanted his cock in my mouth in the worst way.

As he pulled me close to him for a kiss we began passionately kissing and removing each others clothes a little at a time. It was a lot of trouble getting dressed, but so sensual to undress each other! We each slowly unbuttoned each others tops, as Martin slipped off his shirt, and slid my blouse off my shoulders as he leaned in for a kiss so we could feel our naked bodies against each other as he ran his hands down over my back and into my skirt to feel my butt cheeks. I was feeling the tingling starting again as I began to unbutton Martin's pants and slipped my hand inside to caress his hardness. Like before, he got the message and took off his shoes and socks, and removed his pants the rest of the way.

"Oh honey. Your body is beautiful.!" he replied quietly, sensing tonight was special as he leaned down and gave each nipple a ticklish little lick.

"Are you going to get naked for me too, baby?" He asked?

I smiled and removed my skirt and shoes, leaving on my panties.

"Honey, can we go in my room where it's more comfortable?" I purred as I bravely took Martin by the hand and led him into my bedroom.

I lay down on the bed on my back and my naked stallion lay down on top of me and began to kiss me. The feeling was heavenly as I spread my legs to cradle him in nature's most natural movement as his cock worked up and down between my butt cheeks. I relished the weight of him on top of me, holding me down as if to keep me from escaping. My excitement was building as the familiar tingling began to build and my nipples began to tingle. I felt a familiar tickling on the sides of my chest and I realized to my delight that I was beginning to lactate again!

Martin tried to remove my thong, but I squirmed and tried to resist showing him my little cock. I was afraid it would spoil the moment, but I finally gave in as he discovered the snaps and released them leaving me completely naked and exposed. He worked his way back up and suckled at my breasts, first one, and then the other as he feasted on my sweet milk as his cock slid up and down my crack, searching. I had never experienced such a burst of sensuality as the tingling in my body began to make me lose control of my muscles as I began to quiver with gentle orgasmic ripples as Martin drew milk from my breasts, alternating from one to the other maximizing my pleasure as I unconsciously drew my knees up higher and higher to try to capture Martin's cock as my little clittie reached it's full two throbbing inches.

Leaving my depleted breasts, he worked his way down to my stiff little boy clittie. He started with little licks and kisses, and then suckled on the head as he gradually took my little cock and balls in his mouth together and stroked the length of it with his tongue it as if it were a little finger as he rolled my nipples in his fingertips. As I began to lose control, I simply gave in and let my meager boy juices flow into his mouth with nary a pulse as I let out a relieved sigh of ecstasy.

Martin smiled at me showing me my thin but slippery boy juice in his mouth, and then rolled me over on my stomach and put his mouth on my little brown bud and pushed my boy juice into my pussy, and then began working his tongue in and out sending me into a strange hypnotic relaxation as my pussy muscles involuntarily began to relax as he worked his warm tongue in and out. He returned to my buttocks and worshiped them with gentle feathery kisses and nibbles, while rubbing his fingertips lightly over my breasts and belly.

When he grabbed two pillows and put it them under my hips, rather than feel the need to cover up I felt we were sharing a special intimacy as I presented my damp little target for his inspection. He went back to kissing and entering my boy pussy with his tongue as he kept massaging my body with his hands. As I pushed my hips out to meet his kisses, I left him little doubt that I was ready to be mounted as he returned my invitation with sweet nothings whispered to me in our silent little nest.

As he rose up on his knees; he rubbed my butt cheeks with the head of his cock as if he sensed that he was in charge now as he added lubricant to his cock to insure a gentle transition from tender virgin to willing maiden. His fingertips were all over my body making me tremble with apprehension as he massaged my hyper stimulated body. I was over the edge with want. He moved his cock closer to my opening as he teased me with the head causing me to lift and gyrate my hips to receive him. I was so overwhelmed with lust I could not stop myself from shamelessly offering myself to him. Any pride that I had was vanquished by the intense needs within me, as I kept moving my hips in and out sending the unmistakable message of my heat as he teased my tight virgin hole with his slippery cock. Each time he would slide it up and down my crack, searching, then pausing at my opening, then pushing just a little as I brazenly pushed back trying to help him open me up a little more each time as he would teasingly thrust and retreat, only to do it again pushing in just a tiny bit more. He was taking his time, making me shamelessly audition for my deflowering, and letting me brazenly present my pussy to him to show him how much I craved his cock.

Finally, the head of his cock remained on its mark as it slipped in just far enough to stay in place. The sliding and searching of his cock was replaced with a slow, rhythmic in and out motion as my virgin tissues began to give way to their new master as he gently stroked my back and my buttocks. With each teasing push he would lightly rub my stomach and legs, and the sides of my breasts, dragging his gentle strokes along my sides to my hips all the while lovingly cooing to me. He gently pushed in a little farther letting the beginning of the head gently pry open my tight pussy now made slippery with my come. He rocked it in and out a millimeter at a time as he kept up his sensuous massage on this virgin's body. I was so tight that each attempt only made a little progress, causing him to stop and let me adjust to avoid causing any pain to my virgin pussy, then he would pull out and allow me to work my pussy lips open and closed as if nibbling at the head of his cock, lubricating us for the next millimeter. After each pause, he'd rock in and out gently claiming the new progress he had made, before he pushed in a little more as I gasped for breath fighting the tingling in my body that threatened to make me climax too soon.

As he clung to me, he rose up and moved his hands to my shoulders as he worked his cock in and out of the first painless inch, then he paused as he pulled back gently on my shoulders as the largest part of his cock met the tightest part of my pussy. Finally, as I bit my lip and my eyes began to water, he whispered loving encouragement to me as he again began rocking himself in and out until finally with just a little more pressure he finally broke though the final inner ring, allowing him to work his cock gently in and out until he was all of the way in and I could feel his balls tickling my perineum. He rested all of his body weight on me as he spread my legs as wide as they would go, and allowed my pussy and I to rest and adjust to this new phase of our lives.

I couldn't believe what was happening and how great it felt as he whispered into my ear how much he loved me as he began to move his cock in and out of my boypussy. I was immobilized by his weight, only barely able to move my hips and tighten my pussy muscles to answer his thrusts. He was hitting the magic spots inside me as my tingling began to reach a crescendo as he continued his rhythmic thrusting. Gradually, he began to fuck me with more purpose and urgency. I could not stop myself from clawing at the sheets as I eagerly readied myself to do my feminine duty and receive my first installment of his seed.

Everything began to happen to me at once as my nipples went from leaking to flowing and I let out a mournful groan as I reached a climax that reverberated from my head to my toes. I was lost in a cacophony of my rapidly overloading senses as my boy juice oozed into the pillow just as I felt Martin throbbing inside me. As my tingling reached it's peak, I sensed the looseness caused my Martin's seed rushing into my body, forever to be an unbroken link between us. He kept driving into me, pulling his cock all the way out and pushing it all the way back in, then alternating with shorter strokes driving me insane with electric tingling, as I felt him stiffen as he stopped and held himself in as deep as he could go, and again felt his pulses pumping more of his life giving juices deep inside me again. Satiated for now, Martin remained on top of me as his warm cock softened in my pussy as my body began to absorb his gift. My pussy tightened back around him as he softened, holding him in place as we dozed off into a blissful rest. I have never felt so loved and so thoroughly feminine in my entire life as I realized that from now on I will be receiving Martin's seed where ever and when ever the mood strikes us.

As we woke up, I noticed that he had slid out of me, but thankfully none of his precious juice dribbled out of me like in the dirty books. The more I thought about it, the more turned on I became just knowing I was carrying a part of Martin deep inside of me, and that he put it in there because he loves me. I reached back and carefully moved Martin's limp wiener back against my hole where I could feel him. I was surprised how far in he went due to the looseness of my boypussy.

Clintdear
Clintdear
379 Followers