Guardian Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was becoming more enamored with the Wolfe men and their company. Maggie was right, they definitely sounded like they are geniuses in their own right. The kind of work they do was so far above Rachel's head she couldn't even see the ceiling. But James seemed to not only know what he was talking about but fully comprehended the subject matter; the only problem was he was taking his sweet ass time in making a damned point. When was he going to answer her question?

"Do you want to hear the story or not?" James asked as he felt her frustration.

"Just hurry up! At this rate we will never reach the cabin before the end of next week," Rachel grumbled.

"Patience sweet cheeks! Remember patience in all things. I need to fully introduce the villain here. A good story needs time to build up the suspense and back story," James said.

"I'll show you back story!" Rachel countered.

Rachel spun around to display her ass that was now encased in her tiny black thong and low ride hip-hugger jeans. She wiggled her bum temptingly in front of James, seriously disrupting his train of thought. Gods! He couldn't wait to tame that ass! He could ride that thing from now until next Tuesday and still need more time to fully appreciate the work of art that is Rachel's back side. Her heart shaped ass was beauty personified; he could write sonnets and poems to such a masterpiece that was her bum.

"So why don't you hop on for a ride, big boy? The fare is very reasonable," Rachel cooed with her sing-song voice, further weakening James's resolve.

James rushed up behind Rachel and ground his cock into her ass making Rachel gasp in pleasure. He grabbed her hair and forcefully brought her to a standing position, making Rachel squeal and gasp in surprise. He bared her neck and bit down, reaffirming his claim on her body. Rachel moaned in pleasure and began to grind her ass along James's turgid cock. But James quickly backed away and with a forceful swing of his hand, spanked Rachel's ass that made her yelp.

"Now you listen to me, you tempting little vixen. Sit down on the bed, on your hands, and don't you dare move until I am done with the story. I can't handle anymore distractions. I need to finish this story, which you asked me to tell you, before we head up to the main house. We still have a lot of things to do today and your constant pushing at my sexual envelope has my wolf up and rearing to go. If you don't behave I will unleash him and we won't make it to your surprise present tonight, we won't make it to the cabin, and we most certainly won't make it out of this room, hell I'm not sure we will make it back to school. I will sequester your body and make it my personal playground for the next month. If I have to tie you down and gag you I will; I have the rope and ball gag available.

"Oooh! Kinky, big boy," Rachel growled as a fire lit in her eyes.

James had to close his eyes and plead with his wolf for patience; he blocked his thoughts to her as he conspired with his other side. They would show this little minx who is boss later. Right now they had things that needed to get done. Dear Luna! Rachel knew exactly how to push him. She was doing everything in her power to force him to tame her. He could feel the desire that was growing in her to submit to him. But damn it...now was not the time. Tonight! Yes, tonight! His wolf howled in pleasure and anticipation. Tonight, they would show their little bitch in heat who, exactly, is boss.

"Hey! Why can't I hear you in my head anymore?" Rachel asked. The quiet and loss of communication with her mate cooling her desire. She did love messing with this man. He crumbled all too easily.

"I'm blocking my thoughts to have a little pow-wow with my wolf, my nosy mate. We are just drawing up battle plans on how best to punish you later for being such a naughty little sex kitten," James said as he grinned wickedly.

"Meow!" Rachel said this with an air of absolute innocence.

James looked at her and had to shake his head. He grinned until he was laughing hysterically. All he could think of after she said that was that damn cat food jingle....meow, meow, meow, meow....damn it all. He looked at Rachel as she continued to just sit there on her hands. She had a little grin on her face that told him she was just biding her time until she could begin beating at his resolve anew. How could he ever stay mad at this woman?

"Anyway, when my father and Kyle presented a cursory model to the top military brass in Washington, D.C., they went ape shit. This was far and above anything the competition had to offer. But according to official protocol, they had to make a bid for the final contract. My father and brother were supremely confident about our bid. We have always been able to offer superior product at comparable prices. The military said they were already sold on the idea, but they needed to follow the rules like everyone else. Somehow Grigor found out about the meeting and went ballistic. He was now hell bent on doing anything and everything to win that government contract.

The first of our problems started in July. Our R & D center just outside Seattle was broken into. A couple human research assistants staying late were killed when they refused to divulge anything. Before the thieves could make it out with anything our rapid response security cornered them in a warehouse. A firefight ensued and the bad guys were killed. We discovered they were looking for any information into our communications array. When our security checked the bodies, we discovered they worked for Black Fjord Security. Further background checks discovered they were a couple of former privates in the Red Army under Grigor. It seems he is a big fan of employing his former associates in the Soviet army and KGB.

The second attack came later that week when someone hacked into our secure network in the main office. Our network firewall protocols were too lacking and they were able to circumvent most of the security countermeasures. But the most they could get out of that was a list of current projects. My father refuses to keep anything vital on the network; everything that is secret or above is kept on a stand-alone computer system within the company; zero outside network access. After the attack my father asked me and Marcus to help patch the network. We convinced him to let us update the entire network; it was a lot of work and it cost the company quite a bit in infrastructure upgrades. But by the time we were finished, this network could stand up to damn near anything short of military grade hacking. Despite our working on the network, the hacks continued for a couple more weeks. They didn't get anywhere and we were able to back track the IP to a burrow outside Manhattan. The FBI was tipped off and they arrested a group of four hackers. They said they were hired by Gregory Simpson and Black Fjord Security; they flipped on him for reduced prison sentences. Unfortunately before they could give a deposition to the Attorney General, they were found murdered in their holding cell. There were no witnesses and no leads after that, but the network attacks stopped.

Despite two failed attacks and continued scrutiny by the FBI, Grigor refused to give up. It was no longer just a matter of the contract; Black Fjord was already in jeopardy of losing because of the criminal allegations. This had become a personal grudge match against my father and our company. The next attack was against the compound itself. It was the first week of August and everyone was enjoying one final barbeque before school started in a couple weeks. Everything was dying down and people were starting to head back home. It was going on midnight and mom and her sister Camille were handing out the leftovers of barbeque to the guard stations around the compound. It is a tradition that our family feeds the guards when they aren't able to attend the barbeque; it makes the nights go by just a bit faster.

Not many members of the pack know this and it is one of the security secrets the Alphas need to know, so don't go spreading it around. The outer perimeter surrounding the compound is monitored by ground sensors. Everything up to 1000 meters is linked to a series of seismic and pressure sensors that are tied to an alarm system; if anything larger than a dog the size of Roxy is out there, the sensors pick it up. That night a dozen signatures were picked up heading quickly towards the compound. They were coming in from the southwest through the woods surrounding the high school; the same woods you and I were in yesterday. The alarms were raised and all the noncombatants were rushed into the mansion; we have a series of reinforced bunkers beneath the mansion foundation.

When the intruders got within 200 meters of the compound, the guard station facing their approach opened up on them. They took out seven of them before one of the intruders lobbed a grenade into the tower. Luckily the guards were able to bail before it went off. Bobby and Bryson escaped with some broken bones from falling the twenty feet. Once the bastards reached the outer wall they scaled and climbed over. But a second surprise was waiting for them on the other side: an active mine field. After my mother was attacked with Kyle and Kelly in the sixties, my father refused to take any more chances with his family. He swore he 'would make any unwelcome visitor on our property pay for each and every god damn step they took', his words not mine. My father has several military contacts throughout the world, including several in explosives and demolition. We contracted with a private company in Italy to supply us with several thousand land mines. I don't know how he got live munitions into the US without a customs check, but leave it to my father to pull it off. I think some of his friends in the military are pack and they made it possible.

My father and several of our betas dug a 10 meter wide trench around the entire inner perimeter. They back filled it entirely with sand. They then went to work laying and arming the mines. He showed me the diagrams that mark every single mine once, and let's just say that I am sure glad that I am on this side of the wall. It is a fucking nightmare trying to navigate this gauntlet unless you know EXACTLY where these damn things are located. To keep everyone out they placed barbwire and what they call 'hedgehogs', big cross pieces of steel, around the mine field. They then erected a ten foot retaining wall beyond that to discourage any of the younger pack to go poking around. Finally, just to ensure there is no mistake, there are large yellow signs with skulls and crossbones that say 'MINEFIELD' in bright black letters. It seems some of the younger omegas are still not as sharp as they should be," James said.

Rachel was looking at him and waiting for the punch line. This had to be a joke. This wasn't a compound, it was a fucking fortress. Who in their right mind would attack this place? Guard towers, ground sensors, mine fields...not to mention if by some miracle you got past that all you still had to deal with a pack of pissed off werewolves. Whoever this Grigor Khrushchev was, he definitely wasn't recruiting the best and the brightest. It sounds more like these 'mercenaries' were recruited straight off the short bus. Rachel saw James crack up at her thoughts. She could see him imagining a bunch of retarded soldiers in bicycle helmets attacking the compound in short buses with squirt guns.

"You are so bad James. It isn't politically correct to think such things of people," Rachel scolded.

"Honey, one of the many things you should know about me is I am definitely NOT politically correct. The Constitution protects the freedom of speech and press, it doesn't protect people from getting their feelings hurt," James responded still giggling at his less than appropriate imagination.

"Besides, it was you that had to think 'short buses'. My mind just spring boarded from there. So I blame you, baby cakes," he said.

"Whatever. Finish the story. I'm starting to get hungry and I want to see if there is any of that yummy barbeque left from last night," Rachel said licking her lips as she felt her stomach growl.

"Okay babe. You're right. It is getting close to lunch time. Let's finish getting dressed and head up to the house. I can finish the story while we chow down. I'm sure mom and dad are getting people fed right as we speak. Let's go check out that new vehicle your parents bought us!" James said.

************

  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gettng better

I agree with what a lot of other people said before about the corny language but I do love werewolf stories so i persevered on despite my reservations. Like the title says I think its getting better with less porn language. Lets see what the next chapter holds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dry opininon

The story is hard to follow. Main characters have great sex, loving relationship, but they do nothing except talk history and enjoy expensive gifts. There are no goals, fails, trepidations which usually help the reader to get involved in the plot. Thanks for the inspiration.

Pixie87Pixie87over 12 years ago
I love your work!

I am loving this story and can't wait to move on to the next chapter.

This is not a criticism but if James is the youngest of his siblings why is he going to take over from his father - it seems a little odd to me but I am happy to go along with it because the story is so good. It may just me being silly.

Anyway hope you keep writing!

DespairEternityDespairEternityover 13 years agoAuthor
An update for Guardian Wolf

11/05/2010 - Just and update everyone. I haven't forgotten about all your requests for Ch. 04. I am currently working on it right now, but it is taking a while because it will be a LONG, LONG chapter. It is already 10 Lit pages and I am only half way done! I will probably split it into two chapters and post them at the same time. I hope to have it done in the next couple of weeks, life has been a little crazy as of late. Thank you for your patience and support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love Reading This Story

Best you hurry with the next piece!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bound to My Mate Ch. 01 A chance encounter with her life mate.in NonHuman
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Wolf's Pet A single woman wanted by two wolves.in NonHuman
Full Moon Rut Young biologist willingly experiences rough werewolf sex.in Erotic Horror
More Stories