Guardian's Visitor

Story Info
Princess Alex surprises her Guardian.
4k words
4.49
35.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got off of the elevator and wearily made my way to the hotel room door, slid my key in the slot and slowly turned the handle. It had been a good conference but a long week. I missed my princess who was on the other side of the country at her own conference. I missed my guys back at the station and I missed my dogs. Hey, give me a break, I’m a guy and my dogs are important.

I slowly walked in the door, turned around and made sure the locks were on and sat my briefcase down. Before I could turn around I heard a familiar voice and felt familiar hands as they wrapped around my chest.

Slowly she turned me around and I saw her in standing in nothing but her short teal colored kimono. Before I could speak she pressed her finger to my lips and sank to her knees. She looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes and whispered, “May I, sir?” I nodded my affirmation.

Slowly she slipped off my shoes and undid my belt and my pants. I shuddered in anticipation as I felt the slight vibration of the zipper. I stepped out of my pants as her cool hands slid my silk boxers down my thighs. My princess kneeled lower, spreading her legs a bit wider and wrapped her tiny hands around my hardening cock.

She looked up to me and began to lower her mouth onto me. She always said she loved to feel my cock harden in her mouth so she took as much of me as she could and began to run her tongue along the underside and she gently sucked. In no time I was rock hard and she used her hand as well as her mouth. No words were said, I just eased my hands into her long hair and gently guided her ministrations.

Due to some things from her past, my princess rarely swallowed so as I got closer to my eruption I breathlessly moaned, “Alex, princess you need to stop or move angel. I’m going to cum.” As my words ended my princess picked up her pace and soon I started to grunt as I felt that familiar tingle in my balls. Her free hand began to gently massage my balls and her finger teased my asshole as I shot a week’s worth of cum deep into her throat. My knees buckled from the pleasure as I leaned back against the door.

My princess never took her mouth from me, she used her tongue to clean up every single drop. Finally, she stood but as I began to speak she again just put her finger to my lips and kissed me gently. My princess was being ornery for she knew that I didn’t particularly like the taste of myself. I would remember her indiscretion later. She took my hand and led me into the bathroom of the suite where she had already run a steaming bath and had melted chocolate, strawberries and wine waiting.

She took off my shirt and kissed and nibbled her way from my neck to my toes and then had me step into the tub. I was washed and fed strawberries and chocolate and pampered from head to toe, bathed in luxury. Finally she found the soap and began to slowly stroke me back to life. As my cock hardened again, she slipped off her kimono and climbed into the still warm bath with me and gently lowered herself onto me and stared at me with that soft look of love that I so admired.

“Now Sir, we can talk.”

“Thank you for the permission little one,” I playfully chastised as she blushed. Her hips began a gentle slow rocking motion as she slid her clit along the base of my shaft. “Mmm, this is a very nice surprise, but how did you get in here?”

Alex got that small grin that she gets when she is feeling proud of her initiative. “I bribed the cleaning lady, sir. $100 could have gotten me into the Presidential Suite I think. Plus, I gave the young lady at the desk $50 to call up when you entered the lobby so that I would be ready for you.” She never stopped that gentle rock of her hips as she spoke.

“When did you get in angel?”

She lowered her eyes, “10 am sir, I took the redeye.”

“Alexandra Renee,” I scolded as I lifted her face so that she was forced to look at me. “I love it that you are here, but this means you turned in your rental car late at night, took the shuttle to the airport late at night, and flew on a flight that I didn’t know you were on. I love you, and I am thrilled you are here, but Alex,” I paused.

“Yes sir,” she whispered as her hips continued their slow grind.

“Am I your Guardian?”

“Yes sir,” her breath was coming in shorter breaths.

“Did you give yourself into my care?”

“Yes sir.”

“Who owns you, princess?”

“You do sir. Sir, May I?”

“May you what princess?”

“May I cum, please sir?”

I grabbed her hips and held her tightly to me. “No princess, you may not. Not yet, first we must talk about last night.”

“I’m sorry sir, I just wanted to be with you, to surprise you.” She wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my shoulder, her own shoulders began to slowly shake as she started to cry. “I’m sorry I disappointed you Master.”

I lifted her head and slowly and gently kissed her, “Oh princess, I’m not disappointed, but you need to understand that I take my role as Guardian very seriously and my job is to see to your safety and well being. You could have had unspeakable things happen to you at that airport.”

“I was careful AJ, I promise.”

“I know sweetheart, you always are. But others have been as well and I couldn’t live with myself if you were hurt. What would have happened if that plane had crashed and I didn’t know you were on it and the airline would have no way of contacting me until Sunday when I got home? They could have just buried us together princess, it would have killed me.”

She again lowered her head to my shoulder, but this time her hips began their slow grind again. “I’m sorry, Sir, I just wanted it to be a surprise.”

“It’s a great surprise princess, and I have a surprise or two for you as well.” I was happy my princess was so light as I lifted her off of my cock. I saw the look of frustration in her eyes, “We have plenty of time for that later my love, but the water is cold and I’m starving.”

“Sir, I took the liberty of ordering room service.”

I turned and scowled at her playfully, “Impertinent little wench tonight aren’t we princess? Well, go and cancel it, we are going out.”

“But sir, all of my clothes from the conference are dirty.”

“Then princess I suggest you go to the closet and find your first surprise.”

I was amazed at how light on her feet Alex was as she tossed her long hair to one side. She opened the door and saw a bag from her favorite dress shop. “AJ, you shouldn’t have.”

“Princess, do I ever come home from out of town without something for you? We don’t get here very often and I know how much you like Elaine’s. I called the shop when I got to town and told Elaine to pick something out to your taste. Do you like it?”

It was a light skirt with an ivory silk wrap around blouse and jacket. “I love it, AJ its beautiful thank you sweetheart. She walked over and looked deep into my eyes and kissed me. “I’ll cancel room service and we can get dressed and go.”

I grabbed her arm as she turned. “No, cancel room service and then come back to me, we need to talk about some things.”

“Sir, I think we’ve talked enough haven’t we? Please sir,” her eyes looked to the floor.

“I think not princess, I’ll be waiting.”

It didn’t take long for her to call downstairs and cancel dinner, slowly she walked towards me. I had placed a pillow on the floor. I gazed into her eyes, “Kneel please princess.” Obediently she lowered herself, and from years of training turned her eyes to the ground. “Look at me please, princess.”

As her head raised I began to ask her the questions she knew were coming, “Were you behaved at your conference Alex?”

“Yes sir,”

“Did you go dancing with your friends?” I slowly walked in front of her admiring her beauty and the strength that she had found from her submission.

“Yes sir.”

“Did you dance with anyone?”

“Yes sir.”

“Anyone I know?”

This time Alex didn’t speak, she just gave a small nod.

“Really princess, you never told me about this on the phone, why is that?”

“You don’t like him sir and,”

This time I put my finger to her lips, “Why did you dance with him if you know I don’t like him princess?”

“Sir, I couldn’t avoid it without causing a scene. There were 8 of us on the floor with a fast song and when a slow song came on the others paired up and he grabbed me. I would have had to pull away and make a fuss and cause a huge scene and it wasn’t worth it.”

I didn’t realize that what started out as a game had now turned more serious for me. I felt my anger beginning to build and I saw the look of fear in my princess’ eyes. “Princess, trust me when I tell you that I have had enough of his bullshit, and that I WILL deal with him later. But for now, I am going to deal with you.” She knew I was angry, and I had always promised her that I would never punish her in anger. “Princess, you need to go stand over there for a minute while I calm down, please.”

Alex went and stood with her nose to the corner. I had put her in the corner only a couple of times before because she absolutely hated it, for her to go of her own accord, she was fully aware that I was not pleased with what I had just heard. I turned and went into the other room to calm my anger.

It only took about 15 minutes and I returned to the room. Alex was softly crying in the corner. I walked over and pressed my body to her back and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. “Alex, I love you. I hate the way that man looks at you, talks to you, and seems to always be around at the worst time. I hate it that he knows the pleasures of your body.”

“Sir, that was long before we ever met. I was young and foolish and…”

“I know princess, but I still hate it that he still thinks he has something you want or need.”

I removed my arms from around her and turned her to face me. I looked into her tear filled eyes. “I love you sir,” she said.

“I love you, princess, now come with me please.” I led her to the bed, I sat down, and pulled her over my lap. “Princess, you will count each of these, if you fail to count then we will start over with number one. Am I clear?

“Yes sir, perfectly clear.”

I positioned her across the bed so that she had all of her body prone, her torso lay across my lap and I spread her legs wide. She wasn’t the only one with surprises tonight I thought.

The first 10 swats were ordinary and she counted each one. Her cheeks were nicely pink by the time we reached 11. As my hand landed for number 11, she noticed it was lighter than the first 10, “11, sir,” she said.

I let my hand rest on her cheeks then slowly I let my hand wander down between her spread legs. She was very aroused and I had no problem sliding my finger along her lips and finding her clit. Slowly I rubbed and caressed her, causing her hips to begin that involuntary grind that I so loved. I continued to finger her until her I felt her stomach tighten and I stopped. I lifted my hand and let it drop on her pink cheeks again, “12, sir” she whispered.

“What’s wrong princess? Are you okay?”

She began to speak as my hand snaked its way back between her wet folds. “You are enjoying tormenting me aren’t you sir?”

As I began to finger her again, “Oh, this is far more punishing than any spanking I could think of,” I laughed..

Between grunts and gasps she growled, “You are a bastard.” Again as her orgasm approached I stopped. We continued this until we reached 25, each time my finger had shorter work as my princess arousal continued to grow. I slid her off of my lap and rolled her onto her back and lowered my head to her womanhood.

I gently licked her folks and let my breath tease her love button. “Is this what you want princess?” I asked as I quickly sucked her clit into my mouth.

“Oh YES!” she screamed. “Please sir, YES.”

As quickly as I started I pulled my head away. “Not yet princess,” I chuckled, “We have dinner to eat first.”

“I hate you,” she almost sobbed as I leaned down to kiss her.

We got dressed and my princess looked elegant, the only thing that was a little non-professional about her attire may have been the thigh highs with the seam in the back and the “fuck-me” shoes she was wearing. We were late enough that the restaurant at the top of the hotel was almost empty. The hostess seated us, at my request away from most of the others that were there. We had a great view of the lights of the city.

Our waitress, a cute young blonde named whose name tag said Jen brought us our menus. “One will do, thank you.” I said. I could tell by her wrinkled nose that she didn’t know what to think of that.

My princess and I had small talk across the table as I looked at the menu, she let me know what she wanted for dinner and we just visited and caught up. Since it was so empty, it didn’t take long for our waitress to return for our order.

She looked at Alex, “Are we ready?” she said with that cute college girl pep. Alex looked at me.

“Yes, Jennifer, we are ready. My wife will have the Salmon, with the Caesar Salad and a baked potato. I will have the Filet, medium with the Caesar and the baked potato also.”

Jennifer mumbled something noticeably under her breath. “Excuse me Jennifer, is there a problem with our order?” I asked.

“Not with the order, it’s just that you didn’t give her a menu, then you order for her like some sort of chauvinist pig.” She looked right at Alex, “How pathetic to be a married to a Neanderthal, I feel sorry for you.”

Alex’s eyes flamed, but I just smiled. “Jennifer, how old are you, 21, 22?”

She put her hands on her hips and her jaw jutted out, “I’m 21, what about it?”

“Nothing, nothing at all really. It’s just surprising how much you know about the world at such a young age. I’m truly impressed.” I said with smug arrogance.

“Well, I know enough to know that I will NEVER be subservient to a man. I can and do take care of myself, can order my own food, and can support myself,” her naïve anger was going to be fun to play with I thought to myself.

“Really, so you think that my wife is not able to do that? You really need to learn much more about a situation before you rush to judgment Jennifer. Really you do.” I said.

I looked towards my lovely wife. “Princess, would you be so kind as to tell our young friend here what you do for a living.”

Alex smiled a very big smile, “Yes sir.” She turned her face towards Jennifer, “I own and am president of my own architectural firm.”

“Princess, would you tell her what I do?”

Again the smile, “My husband is a captain in the fire department.”

“Please princess, tell her the difference in our income.”

“Last year I made $56,000 more than AJ.”

You could see Jennifer’s mind trying to process all of this overload. “But, then, how… “

I interrupted. “Jennifer, its not about power, or prestige, or authority. Often on my days off I will work as Alex’s assistant, my wife is not submissive. She has chosen to give herself to me totally and completely, she has chosen to allow me the privilege of being her Guardian, her Protector, yes, even her Master. It is a gift that she has given to me, and a gift that she can choose to take back at any time.”

Jennifer’s gaze and pose softened somewhat, but she didn’t leave the table. I turned all of my attention to my princess.

Our eyes met and we melted into each other the way only two soul mates can. I took her hands in mind and lost myself in her eyes. “Princess, who loves you?”

It was like nobody else was around, “You do sir.”

“P – who do you belong to?”

“I belong to you, Sir.”

“Princess, who are you?”

“I’m your Princess, Guardian.”

“Princess, who are you?”

“I’m your angel, Guardian.”

“Princess, who are you?” I asked again.

Her eyes wavered for only a second and she sighed that cute little sigh that always came when she was a little uncomfortable. “I’m your little slut sir,”

“What do you crave, princess?”

“I crave your cock sir, to please you sir,”

“Princess,” her eyes locked onto mine, almost pleading, I wasn’t sure if it was a desire to hide or a desire for the word that she knew would be coming next. My voice got firmer as I held her hands tighter, “Now princess”

My princess eyes got big as her much desired orgasm started to course its way through her body. Her head tilted back just a little and her breathing quickened slightly. The entire world melted away except for the two of us sitting together in our own world of pleasure and bliss.

As princess began to relax I looked towards Jennifer. Her nipples pressed tightly against her white shirt. “See Jennifer, don’t rush to judgment. Things aren’t always as they seem. You seem to have enjoyed what you saw, make sure you find a man you can give yourself to.”

Alex giggled, “Jennifer,” she whispered, “your arousal is showing.” Jennifer blushed as she realized that her moisture was showing through onto her khaki colored pants. “You may want to get an apron for the rest of the evening dear, and quit looking at my Guardian that way, go find your own. I have plans for this one tonight.”

Jennifer returned shortly with our wine and another surprise for us. She had gone to change pants and claimed she had spilled. She pressed a note into Alex’s hand. The note said, “I obviously have a lot to learn about being a woman. Thank you, Jen.”

Dinner was wonderful and as we were winding down my princess looked at me and finally said, “I’m sorry I hurt you AJ, I didn’t mean too. But having me cum in front of that poor girl, did the punishment actually fit the crime?”

“Punishment? Why angel, I haven’t started the punishment yet, that was just innocent, anonymous fun in a town far from home.” I winked at her, “Now, for your next surprise,” I pushed a box across the table to her.

She slowly tore the paper off and found a small gold egg. As she picked it up I reached into my pocket and pressed the button that turned it on. Alex jumped as it vibrated in her hand. “Oh no, she said, you could embarrass me too badly with that.”

“Princess, I’ve had enough of your impertinence for one night, you can insert it or I can insert it for you, or maybe we could all learn something and have Jennifer insert it for you.” Alex shuddered at the thought of another woman touching her like that. Realizing I was serious, she slowly reached down and inserted the egg deep into herself. “No pushing it out, princess.” I turned the vibration up to low and paid the bill.

As we got up to leave I could see that Alex’s hips were beginning that sensual grind. We entered the elevator and the door closed and I turned the vibrator up a notch and pulled her to kiss me. We shared a magical moment, our lips and tongues intertwined. As the elevator stopped and the doors opened I saw 4 business men climb on. I stepped far away from Alex as the guys sort of semi-circled around her. I pushed the button they asked for and looked at Alex and winked, then turned the little egg up to full power.

The shock of the vibration caused her to let out a small grunt that all men recognize. She was fighting hard to keep from screaming out in a full fledged orgasm as our elevator slowly made its way down. Finally the elevator reached our floor and the doors opened. The guys all turned towards Alex as she breathlessly asked them to excuse her as another small orgasm rushed through her.

We stepped off the elevator and my princess slapped my arm. “I hate you AJ. You asshole, you don’t know how much I hate you right now.”

I just smiled and turned down the vibrator. I held out my arm and my princess laughed a laugh that would light up Broadway. We slowly walked back to our room, arm in arm.

Once in the room it was time for the play to be over. Roughly I forced her against the wall as an evening of pent up lust pushed both of us past our breaking point. I quickly yanked her skirt down, took her jacket off and undid her blouse as she tugged at my shirt and my pants. Finally we were both naked and I pushed her to the bed.

12