Guardian's Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now, it’s time to remind you of one of the many reasons you married me, and not some asshole from Virginia you went to college with. Oh wait, from the stories I’ve heard, he would have already cum on your chest and it would be over huh?”

I quickly tied her hands to the bed frame using two neck ties I had packed for the conference. I threw her legs over my shoulders and plunged my full length into her. I felt her walls grip me as she began to cum immediately. I continued to thrust forcefully into her, taking hard, deep, long strokes as her walls continued to grip and milk my cock. Her body wanting to be filled.

“Who do you belong to princess?” I grunted.

“You sir!” she screamed.

“Who are you Alex?”

“I’M YOUR PRINCESS SIR, FUCK ME AJ, PLEASE FUCK ME. DONT EVER STOP. PLEASE DONT EVER STOP”

I quickened the pace as much as I was able and soon I looked into her eyes and it was my turn to plead, “Cum with me princess… Oh Now, Cum Now Princess.”

Her eyes got large, her muscles pulled me deeper and once again my Princess was obedient, we came together calling out one another’s name as sweat covered both of us and the bed. I lowered myself onto her gently and nuzzled her ear. “P, I really am glad you surprised me. I love you.”

12