Guarding Emma Watson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clubsoda79
Clubsoda79
126 Followers

"I decide what I tough Miss Watson and I decide how you move. Now lay still."

She nodded and laid her head back on the armrest. I let my hands roam her inner thighs, being just slightly gentle with the area that was coloured with the shape of my hand and fingers. As I traced the edges of her panties she opened her legs even more. This caused the fabric to stretch, outlining her pussy lips even more and at the junction of her clearly engorged pussy lips a slight nub was visible through the red fabric.

"Close your legs Miss Watson," I commanded as I moved to sit in the edge of the couch and removed my hands from her legs. She did as I had ordered and I unzipped her skirt, laying it open. Once this was done I placed my hands on the outside of her knees and moved them upwards. I let my thumbs roam on the inside of her thighs but moved them in such a way I didn't touch per pussy or clitoris directly. As I arrived at the top of her panties with my hands, I hooked two fingers around each side and slid them off. Her pussy mound came into view and as I suspected earlier, she was completely shaven. Smooth, no stubble and looking as soft as anything. As I lowered her panties further I slowed my speed. Her breathing sped up as I pulled the wet fabric away from her clit and pussy lips. I noticed more than one strand of moistness clinging to her panties as I removed them. I had to stop myself from diving in between her legs there and then. Her aroma started filling the room. It was a combination of musk and sweat, but all in all it was completely Emma Watson.

I removed her panties completely and placed her panties on the table. As I turned back towards her I noticed she was looking at me.

"Masturbate for me Miss Watson," I commanded. "Make yourself cum."

Emma moaned as I gave her the command, she slowly opened her legs and for the first time I saw her pussy completely. Her outer lips shone with moisture. They were clearly swollen and engulfed her inner lips completely. Only at the top a small red nub peaked out from between the pink succulent outer lips. Emma continued to open up her legs and slowly her outer labia started to part. The wetness that her arousal had created made them stick together. Once they did part, a string of sticky nectar connected both lips and made my mouth water. Emma moved her right hand down towards her pussy and caressed her inner thigh going downwards. As she moved back up she traced her outer lips with a single finger. As she touched the juices that connected both lips she scooped them up and brought them to her mouth. As she sucked of her finger moaning appreciatively she moved her other hand to her pussy and using two fingers in a V-shape, she pinched her outer lips together, her engorged clit sticking out between them.

"Enjoying yourself, Miss Watson?" I asked.

She didn't answer so I raised my eyebrows and cocked my head while looking into her eyes.

"I asked you a question, Miss Watson."

"I'm sorry sir, I am absolutely loving it." Emma responded with her now clean index finger still in her mouth. She tried looking demure with her eyes cast downwards, but the fact that her other hand was busy caressing her soaking wet pussy denied her innocence. "Can I continue sir?"

"Go on, make yourself cum."

She did just that. I sat back and enjoyed the show she put on. She moved both her hands to her pussy, spreading her outer lips with her fingers displaying her inner labia to me. They were the pinkest I had ever seen. As Emma spread them even wider they opened up to me like the petals of a flower. In the centre I saw the entrance of what I could only assume was heaven. A drop of pearly liquid seeped out as she moved her thumb over her clit. She started rubbing her nub with more fervour and her breathing became faster. I noticed her closing her eyes and opening her mouth ever so slightly showing her white teeth. As she kept on rubbing her clit with her right hand, she moved her other hand around her left leg and started probing her pussy entrance with her fingers. I actually heard the sopping sound of her fingers entering her wet hole. As she removed her fingers, what seemed like a stream of pussy fluids made its way down towards her puckered rosebud. My eyes went wide as I saw her caress her dark brown backdoor hole. Her breathing became frantic and her hips started bucking. And just as I was sure her orgasm would overtake her, she plunged two fingers back into her pussy, screaming out in pleasure.

As she came down from her height, she looked at me. Her body language showed clearly that any remaining stress from the day had evaporated. She brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean, all the while looking at me.

"Had enough Miss Watson?" I asked.

"Unless you object Sir, I could go for a snack." Emma looked down at my crotch as she said that.

"Very well Miss Watson, you may undress me."

As she sat up, I stood in front of her. Her eyes were level with my rock hard cock. It was straining against my pants and I was eager for her to release it from its confines.

She started tracing her fingertips over my legs, starting at the knees and going upwards. I got goosebumps from her first ever touching me in this manner. As she reached my belt she expertly undid it, clear evidence she had done this before. She unzipped me and let my pants drop. My cock made quite a tent in my boxers and she moved her head forwards and planted a kiss on it. I shivered in anticipation of feeling this world star putting her lips around my cock, licking the head and slobbering her saliva all over my balls.

I stepped out of my pants and took hold of her chin, raising her eyes to meet my own.

"Now then Miss Watson, what can I expect from you? Exactly how kinky will you become?"

"Well sir, as long as you are giving me orders, I will obey as best as I can."

"Are you really that kinky, Emma?" I asked, using my regular voice. Just to make sure I fully understood what she was saying.

"Pete, you have no idea. Now continue, I'm so fucking horny. I want to suck your cock, fondle your balls and give you the best blowjob you ever had."

I smiled and released her chin.

"Impress me, Miss Watson!" I ordered, switching to my Voice once again.

She nodded and went to work. She slowly lowered my boxers and as soon as possible grabbed my cock. I thought I felt awesome before, but as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft, I felt like I would cum right there. She lowered my boxers to the ground with her other hand and I stepped out of them. She looked at my cock with hungry eyes. She moved it around a bit as if to look at it from all angles. Finally she pushed it upwards so my balls were hanging in front of her mouth. She pressed her lips to them as if giving a modest kiss. Emma followed up on the kiss with a small but very wet lick to my ball sack. And next she traced the underside of my cock with her tongue while she started gently fondling my balls with one hand, stroking me with the other. As she reached my frenulum with her tongue she opened her lips and started lowering my cock without taking her tongue from it. I will never forget this sight. Emma Watson on her knees before me, looking up at me with cock hungry eyes, mouth wide open, tongue hanging out and my rock hard rod resting on top of that tongue. And she looked at me apparently waiting for something. She removed her hands from my balls and cock and grabbed my own hands. She brought them to the back of her own head and placed her own hands over mine as I grabbed her head. My fingers curled into her auburn hair as she gestured for me to use my own hands to choose the pace.

I gently pulled her head over my cock. As my tip crossed her lips she licked all around it, slobbering spit all over it. I groaned and she smiled. She moved her head forward and my cock disappeared into her mouth. I figured she would stop soon but I was mistaken. Apparently she really wanted to impress me and shortly after that I felt the tip of my cock pushing against her throat. She looked up to me and winked as she opened her throat to me and impaled her mouth and throat upon my throbbing member. I felt her nose hit my pubes and then I felt like my legs would fail me. Her tongue sneaked out of her mouth and started licking the underside of my cock and balls. She moaned, the vibration only augmenting the feeling. As she moved back she sucked as hard as she could, all the while her tongue was all over my cock. She released me with a small popping sound and looked at me.

"How was that Sir?" Emma asked, trying to sound innocent.

"Consider me impressed Miss Watson. I expect you to swallow my load which will arrive pretty soon."

Emma giggled and opened her lips once more. She started to lick all over my tip applying copious amounts of saliva. And then she lowered her mouth over my cock completely in one go her tongue sliding over the underside of my rock hard member while she was going down. This marked the start of a bobbing session that combined enthusiasm, wet full lips, a never-tiring tongue and lots and lots of moaning. I'm pretty sure this continued for at most two or three minutes. I felt my arousal rising and my balls tightening. Emma must have felt it too as she lowered her tempo just a bit, but instead started using her hands. Her right one grabbed the base of my cock which was slick with her own spit and she started rotating her hand while going up and down just a bit. Her other hand started caressing my balls while sneaking a finger towards my asshole. This in combination with her mouth still bobbing up and down my cock made for the creation of an awesome orgasm.

My cock became bigger, I inhaled sharply and my balls tightened to my body. Emma moaned and sped up her attack just a bit. Right before I felt my cum exploding from my tip I felt her moving her index finger over my asshole. That did it for me. A torrent of cum had built up at the base of my cock, the pressure of it had continually been built up, awaiting release. With a loud groan I came and a spurt of cum exploded from my cock into Emma Watson's mouth. She continued caressing my balls and stroking my cock while she received the stream of cum she had been searching for. I felt a small gust of cooler wind on my cock and looked down. She had her mouth open, letting my mushroom tip resting on her tongue. I saw my cum pooling inside her mouth threatening to overflow. As she noticed me looking down she closed her mouth over my cock once more and swallowed. I could hardly believe my eyes. Emma Watson had just swallowed my load and I still had my cock in her mouth and she was still pumping me, as if she really wanted every last drop of cum. A few more, smaller jets erupted into her mouth and with every jet or drop of cum that filled her mouth she moaned.

As soon as my sensitivity reached uncomfortable heights I gently pushed her away and she reluctantly let go of my now rapidly shrinking cock.

"Hmm Sir, that was yummy!"

"Yes it was Miss Watson, now let's go clean up and come back here for a drink."

She leaned in a kissed my now limp cock once more before standing up and walking towards the bathroom. I followed her and once inside Emma Watson brushed her teeth and I cleaned my cock, balls and perineum, which all had be coated in her saliva. Emma giggled more than once at the sight of me cleaning up my tender and sensitive cock. Every time she did, I looked back at her and grinned myself. Not a work was spoken before we sat back on the couch; her covered by a blanked still only wearing her blouse and bra. I however had put on my boxers and pants once more, just in case somebody knocked at the door.

"I'm not really sure how to continue from here Emma," I started, dropping my voice and once again moving into the position of employee. "If you want my resignation, I'll make sure to have it by tomorrow morning."

"Don't worry Pete, I absolutely loved this." Emma dismissed my uncertainty and took a big sip from her rum and coke. "You see, I have missed something like this in my life for quite some time and It will be a cold day in hell before I accept your resignation."

"I'm not sure what you mean Emma."

Emma looked me straight into the eyes and I noticed a fire in there similar as to the one I saw earlier before she erupted.

"What I want is this Pete; I want you to command me whenever you feel like it. I want you to use me, I want to be your slave, I want to do whatever you want me to do. On two conditions."

"Which are?" I asked as I started seeing possibilities.

"We never ever do anything that can endanger my image to the general public. That includes my publicist, manager, friends and anyone else. Unless we discuss it first. And the discussion will be had using 'Emma' and not 'Miss Watson'. Clear?"

"Crystal clear Emma," I replied even though this condition was a given for me. "What is the second condition?"

"We both get tested for any diseases, I hate condoms and I really want your dick inside my pussy as soon as possible."

Clubsoda79
Clubsoda79
126 Followers
12