Guerison Sexuelle (Sexual Healing) Partie Deux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Perja
Perja
35 Followers

Olivia was sucking hard on Isabel's nipples, her fingers still high in her cunt, skimming her spot as Isabel squirmed in delight, pushing her husband's cock towards another woman's treasure. Olivia pushed her ass into Charlie's pelvis and his shaft slid deep inside of her. He kissed his wife again, and then kissed Olivia with tense desire. His hand crept over Isabel's ass and between her legs. He felt Olivia's fingers there, and covered her hand with his, getting off at her fucking his wife. He moved his hand, now slippery with her cum, back to Isabel's ass and found her tight, pouty slit and pushed his finger slowly into it. He heard Isabel gasp and looked up in time to see her eyes roll closed, and he piled into Olivia with long, hard strokes.

"I'm cumming!" Isabel gasped, "I'm cumming Charlie! Oh, yes...oh...oh!" He knew that tone, the expression on her face, and watched with joy as she climaxed at the touch of someone else and he came, urged by the feel of Olivia's drenched pussy around his long, thick cock. She pulled away from him and moved behind Isabel who clung to her husband, kissing him desperately.

"You're the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," he breathed.

"Show me." It was as much a command as it was a request. "Show me." He pushed into her as she leaned against Olivia, who pulled Isabel's leg back, stroking the inside of her thigh. "Kiss...her," Isabel gasped between his thrusts. He grabbed Olivia by the back of the head and pulled her into a harsh kiss, all the while driving deeper into his wife's wet pussy; her orgasm came within seconds, and his moments later.

When their bodies eventually stopped moving Olivia stood, pulling on her silk robe. "I will see you at breakfast tomorrow," she said to the happy couple, "be certain you continue to work up a strong appetite."

THE END

Perja
Perja
35 Followers
12