Guess Who's Coming At Dinner?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They better clear that lot pretty soon," Michael said, his voice rough, and reached for his wallet. "Because I really, really need to get you home and fuck you until you can't walk." He pulled out a couple of bills and threw them on the table, adjusting his clothes as he grabbed his briefcase. "Let's get out of here."

Alice took his hand and they walked through the restaurant, Michael breaking away just long enough to tell the waitress that her payment – and tip – were on the table and they had to leave.

As they reached the parking lot, they realized that they were going to have a tough time getting out to the street, with all the police cruisers and fire trucks blocking the only exit.

"Do you think we can get out of here?" Alice asked, and Michael leaned close to her as he unlocked her car door.

"Who cares? Guess we'll just have to find something to do while we wait for them to finish," he growled, making her shiver.

"But we're parked right under a street light, and the cops are right over there," Alice said, inclining her head.

"Danger can be exciting, don't you think?" Michael said, and winked as he helped her into the car with a kiss. Alice's laughter was clear as he walked around the back of the car, tossed his briefcase on the back seat, and then got in the driver's seat, turning around to face his wife. "Very exciting..."

12