Guest House Ch. 06: Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheRaz0r
TheRaz0r
155 Followers

He helped set up their tent and by late afternoon, Tara and Dylan hurried down the trail to make up time. The sun dipped and evening neared when they found the first clearing of forest. He snapped picture after picture. Huge trucks scattered around an oil tower and a wide path had been cut through the forest for pipelines. They followed the pipes and he took several more pictures. Tara kept pointing to different places and he kept shooting. Finally, as dark descended, they came to what looked like a small village. Men in hard hats strolled back and forth and oil trucks lined up next to enormous oil vats. Switching to night vision, he snapped away.

"That's about it," he said. "We should head back."

She nodded and he grabbed her hand in the dark, leading her into the woods. As they followed the pipe back, the sound of approaching ATV's echoed behind them. Still holding her hand, he pulled her into the underbrush. Four vehicles screeched past them with their lights on. They waited a few minutes and then scurried, following the directiont he vehicles went. After a half and hour they heard them coming back and Dylan and Tara once again jumped into the underbrush as they passed.

"They're probably checking the pipes before calling it a night," he said as they climbed out of the brush and hurried down the path after the lights of the ATV disappeared.

After they entered the woods again and felt comfortable that they were out of range, Dylan set up the tent. He placed his sleeping bag next to the tent and Tara went inside to change. She came out a short time later in a pair of soccer shorts and a tee-shirt. Dylan went inside the tent and changed into the same outfit he wore the night before and also sprayed a bit from the aerosol can on him and made sure some of it settled inside the tent. He left. Tara brushed her teeth next to the tent and Dylan joined her.

"I guess I'll call it a night," she said and entered the tent, zipping it behind her.

Dylan settled into the sleeping bag and curled up. He waited but Tara must have fallen asleep. As soon as he was about to give up and succumb to sleep, a few raindrops began to fall. He slipped his head under the sleeping bag to avoid getting wet. The rain began to increase in tenacity.

"Dylan?" Tara called. "Get in here."

He scrambled out of the bag and hurried inside, but in the process, his shirt became soaked. There was little room in the one person tent, but he slid his shirt off and placed it in the corner of the tent. She sat Indian style on top of her sleeping bag. His clothes and camera were in one corner and her belongings in the other.

"Are you soaked?" she asked.

"Just a little," he said. "The shorts aren't that bad."

She slipped under her sleeping bag and he settled next to her, his head resting on his dry clothes. He shivered a little.

"Get in here," she said and zipped down the side of sleeping bag.

He climbed in and zipped up the bag. It pressed himself against her and he tried to adjust himself so that his back pressed against her's. They settled his way for awhile until she rolled over and spooned him. His dick instantly hardened as this spitting image of Cindy moved up against him. Her tits pressed against his back and she placed her hand on his elbow. He could smell her intoxicating perfume. They stayed this way for awhile and then Dylan made a bold move and turned around. Her head rested under his chin, her knee slid between his thighs and he reached out and grabbed her waist, pulling her into him. She didn't resist and scooted in, pressing their bodies against each other. Her leg could feel the girth growing in his shorts.She pulled back just enough to look up at him. Their eyes locked.

"We can't do this," she said. "I'm engaged."

Her body lied though and her hips began to gyrate over his quad.

"We don't have to," he said.

He leaned forward, bringing his lips close to her's and she closed the rest of the distance. Their lips met and opened slightly. Her tongue darted into his mouth and searched for his. They entwined and danced as her body succumbed to it's desire. Her nails dug into his back as her body pressed into his. His hand trailed down her blonde hair and back before cupping her ass in a hard squeeze. Her head fell back and his lips trailed down her neck, just under her ear. He bit her earlobe, drawing it back gently.

"We shouldn't," she breathed out heavily, but her hand slipped under the backside of his shorts hand squeezed his ass. "Its wrong."

"I know," he replied. His other hand trailed down her cheek, neck, shoulder, and then cupped her firm breast. "Just say no and we'll stop."

Instead she moaned as his hand kneaded her breast and their lips met in another lustful kiss. Her grinding increased against his thigh and her hand pinched his nipple hard which made him more aggressive. His hand slipped up her shirt and her nipple was already hard. He rolled it between thumb and forefinger. She bit his bottom lip as her hand fell away from his nipple and down his abdomen and to his shorts. His hard cock was wedged against her leg. Her fingers pulled down the elastic waist band and touched his mushroom tip. She pulled back her hips just enough to allow room to pull the band of his shorts under he balls. Her hand touched the base of his cock and slowly worked its way up to the tip.

"Hell no," she moaned. "That's not going to go into me."

Her hand never stopped stroking as his own enjoyed her perfect breast. He made another bold move and rolled on top of her. He adjusted his knees so that they were inside her legs, spreading them, and he moved his hands to hers, their fingers entwining. Leaning down, he kissed her gently, his tongue finding hers. Their lips locked, air tight and her hands clenched his. When they broke the kiss, she panted, her eyes hungry. He pushed her up so that her head hit the end of the tent. It allowed him room to slip under the sleeping bag. Her hands grabbed a handful of hair as his mouth approached her womanhood. Her sent filled his nostrils and he parted his lips mere centimeters from her. He used one hand to pull aside her panties as his other hand spread her intimate lips. He then inserted his tongue into her. Her body tensed and her fingers shoved his face into her. Her hips wiggled and he had to wrap his arms around her thighs to slow down her gyrating. Finally he gathered a rhythm, circling his tongue around her pussy, her juices running down his chin. She let out short quick moans and she arched backwards. He slurped in some of her sweetness and moved a hand to allow him to insert a finger. That sent her over the edge and she shivered. A flick of the tongue and the rubbing of his thumb sent her body into a frenzy, her hips bucking wildly on his face.

After his tongue grew weary, he rose up and out of the sleeping bag, slipping his shorts all the way off. In the dark tent, he could just see her raise up on her elbows and eye him. Her breathing still labored and her hair was a bit disheveled. He rolled on his back next to her, his massive cock pointing skyward. She looked at it and then back at him. He gave her a smile and she slowly moved down until her hands touched it, wrapping them around his girth.

"It's so big," she whispered.

He gave the back of her head a gentle nudge toward his cock and her lips grazed the top. They parted over his mushroom tip, locking tightly. He felt her tongue roll around and around and he clenched his eyes closed as she removed the cock from her mouth with a loud pop.

"I've never seen anything this big before," she said and put it back into her mouth.

She played with the tip for several seconds and built up the courage to take in more of him. Two inches, three, and soon she bobbed back and forth on four inches and there was plenty more to go. His right hand reached out to where he had put his clothes. He grabbed his camera, turned it on, and set it to the nighttime settings which shut off every light on it while setting the camera to film in night vision. He propped it up on the pile of clothes so that it pointed at them. She had been too busy working on his cock to notice what he did.

He ran his hand down her silky blonde hair, her back, and finally cupped her ass. He let her work on his cock for several minutes, though she never got lower then four inches of it and mostly sucked on his tip. He then lifted her up, and pulled her shirt over her head. Her beautiful tits swayed as her hands came back down and she smiled coyly at him. He pushed her hips and guided her to straddle him.

"I'm not putting that huge thing in me," she said.

She sat down, pinning it between her wet pussy and his chest. Grabbing and squeezing her ass, he pushed her back and forth along his member. Her moist pussy lips spread over his girth and her nails dug into his chest as her head looked down at his enormous cock pass back and forth. Every time she slid towards him, his tip slipped past her hole, just briefly, but she moaned incredibly at each pass. The next time she had slipped past his tip, he rolled her onto her back. His head pressed against her womanhood.

"Its too big," she said. Her eyes grew wide as he pressed forward. "Oh...my...god!"

His cock entered her tight hole, spreading it. Her pussy enveloped his head and he gently pushed forward. Another inch entered her. She tried to squirm away, but he held onto her shoulders, which caused another inch to jam in.

"Gawd!" she squealed. Her pupils rolled into the back of her head and her mouth gaped open.

Another inch.

"Stop!"

He did and started to slowly pull out of her but she grabbed his ass to stop him from exiting her.

"Don't," she gasped. "Just go slowly. I've never felt something like this before. The pain and pleasure mixing together. Ohh...it...feels...so...different."

He smiled and continued his entrance into her most private space. His eyes riveted on her breasts as they rose and fell with her deep breathing. Two nipples surrounded by wide areolas invited his kissing and he bent down to bring one into his mouth. He closed his lips around one, flicking his tongue over its tip. He lifted his head back, created suction with his mouth and pulled it back until it plucked out of his mouth. He did the same to the other. Her hands roved over his hair, neck, and shoulders.

He finally had half of his cock into her and he straightened up. Grabbing her legs, he pushed them up and they dangled over his biceps. Ever so gently, he rocked back and forth. She writhed. Her pussy clenched against his girth and he almost orgasmed as he looked down to see how his cock spread her lips. He focused on the back of the tent and fought down the surging desire in his loins to release. Once it passed, he began to increase the pace. Now a third of him worked his way into her and finally he bottomed out.

"I'm...going...to...cum...," she panted and then released a torrent. Her body shook and her eyes clenched shut. "UGGHH."

He didn't stop and increased the pace as she began to come down from the orgasm. The bright moon cast enough light in the tent for him to take in her magnificent body writhing beneath him. Her breasts kept their mesmerizing bounce each time he entered and exited her tight pussy. She bit the bottom of her lips and her hands gripped the sleeping back beneath her.

"I've never...felt like...this before," she panted.

He pulled out, needing a second to collect himself, and she actually looked disappointed. He rolled onto his back, his cock pointing skyward. She sat next to him, her hair disheveled, and threw one leg over him. Her naked body leaned down and pressed against his, pinning his cock between their stomachs. Her breasts smashed against him and she pecked his lips, smiling. She reached down with her hand, grabbed the middle of his cock and rubbed it against her until it caught in her hole. She paused a second as she eased down on it. Her warmth once again enveloped him. Letting gravity do the work, she slid down his shaft until it fully engulfed her. Then she raised up her body with her knees and began to lift and fall, lift and fall. Her nails dug into his chest and her eyes clenched shut. He laid back, hands behind his head and took this all in, briefly checking the camera to make sure it took it all in.

He watched his cock disappear with each bounce and those perfect globes jiggled delectably. His hands searched them out, squeezing, rubbing and pinching to his hearts desire. She did all the work and his hands roved this early twenties beauty. Her slim hips, firm ass, and fantastic tits succumbed to his touch. She pulled up a little too far and his cock fell out of her. He used this brief respite to guide her off of him and he got up.

"Turn around," he commanded and she got down on all fours. He put his hand on her ass and positioned her so that she faced the camera. He ran his enormous dick up and down her slit over and over again. "How bad do you want this?"

"Please," she begged.

"How bad?"

"I need your cock in me," she pleaded. "I've never felt anything like this before."

He then inserted it in. Inch after inch penetrated her and she instinctively tried to crawl forward, but his hands held onto her pelvis. He didn't stop until his stomach rested against her round ass. He gave it a hard squeeze before pounding her. Their skin smacked against each other like a drum. Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Please...slow...down...," she panted. Her head rested against sleeping back as she held on for dear life.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

Stomach against ass. Over and over. He stretched her pussy to the limit and she erupted in a second orgasm. Her body shivered and she howled. He was close as well. His balls tightened. He wouldn't last long with the pace he set and then he pulled out, spraying cum over her ass. He groaned and after he was spent, he grabbed a his shirt and wiped her ass off. He balled up the shirt and put it near his other clothes. Naked, he laid down next to his landlord's daughter. She snuggled up next to him, resting her head on his chest, her arm draped over him. They locked eyes.

"Please don't tell anyone about this," she said, tears welling up in her eyes. "I don't know what came over me, but I love Richard."

"Don't worry," he said and ran his finger down her cheek, catching a tear. "It was only sex. That's all. Two people sharing an intimate moment."

Her arm hugged him and her leg moved over his. They stayed this way for some time until she fell asleep. Their naked bodies entwined. He reached over and shut off the camera. Sleep came easy to his tired body. They awoke shortly after sunrise and dressed quietly. He put on a fresh shirt, stuffed the dirty one in the bottom of his backpack and helped take down the tent. After the short trek back, they found Cindy and Samantha sitting beside a fire. Their tent already down and ready to head back.

"How's the ankle?" Tara asked.

"Better," Samantha said. She used a long stick for support and walked with a limp, but she was able to move around.

Dylan helped carry most of Samantha's gear as well as his own. Saddled down with two backpacks, he trailed behind with Samantha as Cindy and Tara moved up ahead.

"Did you sleep with her?" Samantha asked as the gap between the two groups were enough to not overhear.

"What?" he asked. "Are you crazy?"

"Just wondering," she said.

"No need to worry," he answered. She still had a jealous look and he tried to change the subject to various topics, but she kept bringing it back to the subject.

"All alone in that cramped tent," she said.

"I could've slept outside," he responded.

"In the rain?"

She had him there.

"She's engaged," he said as if that were an impenetrable armor.

"Sure," she said, anger welling up. She walked a bit ahead and they didn't talk for the rest of the trip.

They made it back to the SUV by mid-afternoon, stopping only briefly to eat. Exhausted, they hurriedly piled the gear into the car and drove off. He leaned his head against the window, staring off at the pink sky and tried not to think about how he had just fucked the gorgeous college student in the seat in front of him, but as he closed his eyes, those images once again flooded his mind. Staring at the passing landscape, he caught Cindy's reflection in the window. He has had two of these beautiful women in this car with him, but the one he truly wants is just out of reach. He closed his eyes and tried to recall that image of them together in that tent. His hand went to the near empty aerosol can in his bag. He wasn't sure how much he had left, but his chances at her were dwindling fast.

TheRaz0r
TheRaz0r
155 Followers