Guest Speaker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers

"What are you doing Cassandra?" Joy asked me as she was washing the dishes.

"I'm sending a text to Aaron for him to come over here, I'm in the mood for a 3 some." I said with a smile on my face. The smile on her face grew as the idea clicked in her head. I told Aaron to come over to your house. Within two minutes Aaron texted me back asking why. I texted him back and told him to come over, because he was going to have a better time over here then with his friends. Aaron texted me back to say he would be there in 20 minutes.

"Well Joy you are in luck because you get to have me for the weekend and you get to have Aaron as long as he feels like fucking both of us." I took another sip of my wine and walked over to her and kissed her on the lips. I put my glass of wine down and then took off my sweater to reveal my pink and black cup less bra. She smiled and nodded her head in approval as she stared at my breasts. I then unzipped me pants as I kissed her again on the lips. I stepped out of me heels and kicked the pants aside. I put my heels back on and took a step back from her and then I twirled around in a circle modeling my sexy lingerie for her.

"Very nice Cassandra, I love the outfit." She said.

"I think I am going to change into something just as sexy" She said as she put her glass of wine down and headed toward the living room.

"Shall I take your bag up to my room" She yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch with my glass of wine. I turned on the TV and started watching a movie. About 10 minutes later Joy came down the stairs dressed in a red and black lace teddy with a matching thong. To complete her outfit she had on black lace top thigh high stockings attached to the garter straps from the teddy and 4 inch black stilletto heels. I stopped for a second and then looked at her again. I felt the moisture in my lips as she reached the last step.

"You look fantastic Joy" I said to her as she came over and sat down next too me on the couch. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips. I noticed that her tits were bulging out of her teddy. We watched TV for another 5 minutes.

We started to make out on the couch when we heard the door bell ring. I stood up and walked over to the front door and opened it. Aaron was standing there in a pair of nice fitting jeans in a button up shirt that he had untucked. I open the door to let him in.

"Hi Sweetie" I leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

"Wow Cassandra you look great." he said as he was staring at my tits.

"Why did you want me to co" He stopped mid sentence when he saw Joy sitting on the couch. She got up and walked over to us. She put out her hand to shake his.

"Hi my name is Joy" she said to him with a smile as she looked him up and down.

"Hi I'm Aaron" is all he could get out his mouth as he stared at her.

"I've heard a lot about you, I have also tasted your cum out of her pussy.

"That was a nice treat." She said. Aaron continued to look at her and then he finally spoke.

"You look familar Joy, I think I have seen you some where before, I just can't remember." He said.

"I'm the new sportscaster on the channel 5 news." she replied.

"Ohh okay that is why you look so familiar. You a very attractive woman Joy." Aaron said.

"Thanks" Joy said as she blushed. I explained to Aaron how Joy was the guest speaker at the seminar last night and how I ended up spending the night with her. Joy went into the kitchen and got Aaron a glass of wine. Aaron got a big smile on his face when I finished my story. I told him that it is correct he is fucking a bi-sexual MILF. I also told Aaron that I got at promotion and I wanted to celebrate by having a 3 some.

"Wow am I glad that I ditched my friends to come over." He said. "I have never done a 3-some before." he said before he took a sip of the wine.

"Don't worry you are going to have a good time as I kissed him on the lips. I put his glass of wine on the coffee table and then I sat him down on the couch.

"Just sit back and relax and follow all of my instructions and you won't get hurt." I told him as I started unbuttoning his shirt. Joy watched from across the living room as I began to undress Aaron. I tossed his shirt onto one of the chairs in the living room. I noticed that Joy has sat down in the other chair and was sipping her wine with her eyes focused on Aaron.

I then proceeded to remove Aaron's undershirt revealing his chiseled chest and six pack abs. I had the two us sit down on the couch. I was on Aaron's right. I kissed him on the lips as my hand made its way down to his waist were I started to undo his jeans. I motioned for Joy to come join us. She came over and joined us on the couch sitting on the other side of Aaron. I leaned over Aaron and kissed Joy right in front of his. Her hand moved down to mine and she started to rub his cock through his jeans as I unzipped them. I started kissing Aaron on his earlobe and behind his ear, then moving down to his neck. Joy was doing the same thing on the other side of his head.

"Ohhhhhhh Aaron you are so god damn sexy, I am going to have a good time with you tonight" I heard Joy whisper into his ear.

My hand was fishing around in his box briefs to release his cock from them. I managed to pull out his erect cock and stroked it a couple of times. Joy stopped what she was doing and looked down at his cock.

"Cassandra you didn't tell me that Aaron's cock was so big and beautiful." she said to us as she tried to wrap her fingers around his massive tool.

She was unable to do this, so she traced just her finger up and down his shaft as she went back to licking and kissing his ear. I moved my hand down further than hers and fondled his balls. While I was doing this, I started to kiss my way down from his neck to his nipples. I knew he was a big fan of having his nipples played with, so I decided to give him a treat. I started to lick slow circles around his right nipple.

He moaned as I continued to lick the slow circles around the nipple and fondled his balls. Joy moved down his body as well as she kissed and bit her way down his wash board stomach. Then she started to plant soft little kisses just above the waist band of his boxer briefs. I was getting extremely turned on by his cologne on his chest. I felt Aaron lift up his hips as Joy started pulling his underwear from underneath him. I could see his cute little ass of his, that I hoped to play with one day.

"Cassandra, I am going to need some help with this cock of his. I haven't had a real one like this in quite sometime." Joy said as we watched Aaron lower his body back down on to the couch.

"I would love to help you out with this monster that he has down here" I responded.

Both Joy and I had gotten onto our knees on each side of Aaron. I leaned forward and took all of his cock into my mouth. I heard Aaron gasp as I began moving my head up and down on his cock. Joy was playing with his nuts as kept his cock in my mouth. I moved my tongue to the underside of his shaft and felt all the veins sticking out of his beautiful tool. This brought another moan out of Aaron. Then I slowly removed his cock from my mouth and kissed Joy on the lips. She then took his cock into her mouth and proceeded to inhale the entire thing. I kiss Aaron's sexy hip bone as I watched her suck on his cock.

I'm not sure what her tongue was doing but it got Aaron moaning some more. She bobbed up and down on it a few times before she took it out of her mouth. His cock was standing straight up covered with our salvia. Both Joy and I moved towards his cock and started kissing on each side by his balls and then moved out way up the shaft until we got to the head.

At this point we kissed with the head of his cock in between our mouths. I wrapped my fingers around his cock the best I could and started stroking his while she was sucking on the head of his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhh I am going to cum soonnnn." Aaron moaned as we kept on playing with his cock.

I couldn't wait for his cock to erupt with his cum. I began to stroke him faster while Joy sucked on the head and played with his balls.

"Joy you can stick finger into his asshole while you blow him, he really likes that a lot." I said as I stroked him harder.

I knew he was only seconds away from cumming. Joy looked over at me and then slid her hand down lower and slipped a finger into his asshole. This did the trick because the next thing we knew. Joy's mouth was filled up with cum.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss I'mmmmmmmm cummmmmmmmmminggggg." Aaron moaned.

Joy moved off of his cock and I took her place, not missing one single jet of cum the spewed from his cock. He quickly filled my mouth up and I move so that Joy could take more of his hot tasty cum. She quickly took my place for her next fill of cum. Her finger was still buried in his asshole and he kept on moaning. I swallowed his cum savoring the taste as it went down. I kept on stroking his cock to ensure that we would get all of the cum out of his cock.

Joy moved off of his cock as her mouth was filled out and cum was starting to leak out the sides. I moved my mouth back on to his cock and finished up the last bit of cum that came out of his mouth. I leaned over and kissed Aaron on the lips sharing some of his cum with me. Joy slipped her finger out of his asshole and did the same thing.

Joy and I then kissed each other and licked and excess cum off of our lips before moving back down to his cock to clean him up. We both licked his cock very slowly ensuring that we didn't miss and of his cum. I noticed that Joy had some cum on the top of her breasts. I leaned over and licked it off of her.

"Cassandra you have some as well on your tits." Joy said as licked her breasts. I looked down and noticed that I had a bit more than she did on her tits. She leaned over and licked it off and then moved her way down to my nipple.

"Ohhh Joy that feels nice" I moaned. I looked over at Aaron and noticed that his cock hadn't soften after we cleaned him up.

"I think we should head upstairs" I said as my pussy got wetter.

"You forgot to tell me Cassandra that he cums a lot." Joy said as we helped Aaron up off of the couch."

"Watch, his cock is going to stay hard the rest of the night, now that we got this big load out of him." I told her.

Aaron just smiled as he was be led up the stairs by two beautiful women. We made it up to Joy's bedroom where she had the king size bed waiting for us. Aaron grabbed Joy and wrapped his arms around her as he started to kiss her. I watched as the two of them began to hook up. They fell back onto the bed. I stepped out of my heels and took off my bra and g-string and got onto the bed with them. Aaron had pulled Joy's straps off of her shoulders. She proceeded to pull the teddy down releasing her big tits from the teddy.

"Wow those are nice tits that you have Joy." Aaron said as he started to suck on her left nipple.

His hand started to grope her other breast. I leaned over and kissed her passionately on the lips. Aaron managed to get Joy on her back while he was sucking on her left nipple. I jumped in and started sucking on her right nipple. I took Aaron's hand and slid his hand along with mine down into her thong. We both slipped a finger into her pussy and began to finger her while we worked on her tits. Joy started moaning while we did this.

I slid my finger out and started to take off her thong while Aaron continued to finger her. Joy raised her hips off of the bed as I slid the thong down her legs and to her ankles. She slipped them off with her feet and then spread her legs to give us better access to her wet juicy cunt. I moved my hand back to her pussy and started to rub her clit, know that this would drive her crazy. Aaron was working two of his fingers into her pussy at a pretty steady pace. I knew that she would be cumming soon.

I decided to move my finger off of her clit and slid two fingers into her asshole. This set her off and she started to cum. Aaron moved down from her tit to her pussy and started licking up all of her juices. Aaron sat up from between her legs and positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy. I grabbed his cock and slowly guided it into her pussy with one hand while my other hand spread her lips to accept his large cock. He stopped half way in allowing her to get used to his length and girth.

"Ohhhhhhhh yesssss Aaron you feel great in there." Joy moaned as Aaron slid the rest of himself into her.

Now fully inside of her, Aaron leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. He then turned and kissed me on the lips. He began moving his cock in and out of her at slow pace at first. Her moans became louder as Aaron thrust his large tool deeper into her womb. I kissed Joy on the lips and rubbed her nipples as Aaron pumped his steel faster into her. I could see the look in her eyes the first orgasm swept through her body. She kissed me back and moved her hand between my legs and began to finger me.

We continued like this for a couple of minutes and then Aaron with drew his cock from her pussy. I looked at his hard cock glistening with her juices. I bent down and took all of his cock into my mouth and savored the taste of her cum on his cock. Aaron then laid on his back and Joy straddled his cock and then impaled herself with his cock. She began rocking her hips back and forth. I got up off of the bed and went over to Joy's dresser and opened up her drawer with her sex toys.

I pulled out one of her dildos and put in my mouth to coat it with my salvia. I then got back on the bed and had her lean forward as I spread her firm ass cheeks and slid the dildo into her asshole. She started to bounce up and down on his cock as I moved back up to Aaron and put my tits in his face. He licked both of my nipples and then I straddled his face and lowered my wet cunt onto his mouth. I was facing Joy, so we were able to looking to each others eyes as we were both pleasured by Aaron. I leaned forward and groped her tits while we kissed.

Aaron decided to increase my pleasure by slipping a finger into my asshole. I let out a moan as I felt him add a second finger to my asshole. I felt my orgasm approaching as his tongue was making figure eights in my pussy and his chin was pressed against my clit. Joy started moaning louder and I realized but the look on her face she was having her second orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhh Yesssssss Aaron, Your cock is wonderful"is all that Joy got out of mouth before we kissed again.

She continued to pull on my nipples as we kissed. She leaned back placing her hands on Aaron's legs as she thrust up and down on his cock. I was measmurized by the site of his cock moving in and out of her stretched cunt. Joy leaned forward and said

"I want to eat your pussy right now Cassandra.". I looked back at her and said that would be great.

I got off of Aaron's face and gave him a chance to catch his breath. His face was covered with my cum. Joy leaned forward and licked of my cum off of his face before pulling his cock out of her pussy. I laid down on the bed and spread my legs. Joy got on top of me in a 69 position and then Aaron got behind her and slipped his cock back into her very well fucked hole.

Joy immediately buried her face between my legs and started eating my pussy. I was able to lick Joy's clit while Aaron thrusted back and forth into her sopping wet pussy. Her juices were seeping out onto his ball. I started to lick his balls as they swung back and forth an inch away from my face. I was also able to lick his shaft as he withdrew it from her hot love canal.

He was enjoying this as I was enjoying Joy's tongue probing my pussy. She managed to lick my asshole a few times. This set me off into a mini orgasm. I knew the big was approaching soon. I felt Joy slid something into my asshole other than her finger. I realized that she had slid her dildo that was on the night stand into my asshole. It felt great as it stretched my asshole and she licked my very wet pussy.

I decided to test the waters and see if Aaron could handle some ass play as he plowed away at her cock hungry pussy. I spread his legs a little bit more and then I licked my finger and started rubbing his asshole. My finger slid in up to my knuckle and then I started moving it in and out of his tight little asshole. I heard him moan louder and I took that as a sign that I should try a second finger. I slowly added a second finger and he really started moaning.

"Ohhhhh Yesssssss Cassandra that feelsssss great." he moaned. "I'm going to cum soon. Ohhhhhhh yesssssssssss."

I pushed my fingers deeper into his asshole. Joy started moaning and she was getting rocked with her biggest orgasm yet.

"Ohhhh oHHHHHH yesssssssss Ohhhhh godddddddd Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss. Fuck yeahhhhhhhh that feels soooooooo gooddddddddddd." She moaned as the cum started flowing out of her pussy and onto my tongue and face.

This is all I needed and I was sent off into my own mind blowing orgasm as her tongue rubbed my g-spot.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh goddddddddd Ohhhhhh yessssssssssss ohhh my godddddddddddd." Was all that I was able to get out.

Aaron kept on fucking Joy for another minutes and then he pulled his cock out of her pussy. As soon as he did this I reached up and started stroking his wet cock. He started cumming all over my tits and stomach and on to Joy's ass. I kept my fingers buried into his asshole as I felt him clam down on them as he shot his load all over me. Aaron scooped up some of his cum on his finger and fed it to me. I licked his fingers clean and asked for more. I was able to lean up and get some of the cum off of the back of her legs.

Joy then turned around and started to lick the cum off of my stomach. She was over me and we kissed passing his cum back and forth between our mouths. She then licked up some more and stood up and kissed Aaron, giving him a taste of his own cum. Joy then licked the rest of the cum off of my tits. Aaron then had both of us lay back on the bed as he cleaned up both of our pussys and gave us each another orgasm.

Afterwards we were all pretty sweaty. We got another bottle of wine and then got into the shower were I rode Aaron cock while he sat on the bench. Joy licked my clit and his balls. After we got out of the shower, Joy and I got out the toys and fucked each other with the strap-on while he watched.

We spent the rest of the weekend fucking in every position imaginable. We did make it out for dinner on Saturday night before returning back to Joy's place to fuck late into the night. Aaron and I left on Sunday afternoon around 2. When we got back to my house Aaron fucked me in my kitchen and the he took me upstairs to my bedroom were we fucked two more times before he left around 7.

Before Aaron left I asked him if he enjoyed himself this weekend. He told me that he had a blast and was looking forward to my next promotion. I told him that we don't need a promotion to have a good time with Joy. As I closed the door as he walked down my sidewalk. I thought that I was a very lucky woman and wished that I had gotten my divorce sooner.

f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
parputter69parputter69almost 10 years ago
Better but not quite.

A good read and will go on to the next chapter. Grammar better but not quite there yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another great chapter

I hope you post again soon

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cuckold Exposed By Wife Ch. 01 Wife exposes cuckold relationship to daughter.in Loving Wives
Dip in the Lake Mom's best friend catches him drinking by the pond and...in Mature
Educating Our Youth Ch. 01-02 Our 18 year old neighbor turns me into a MILF.in Mature
Teacher's Descent into Ecstasy A teacher discovers her nasty side.in Erotic Couplings
Social Sex Ed College couple helps a virgin neighbor get comfortable.in First Time
More Stories