Gus and His Three Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCSA1
RCSA1
11 Followers

Ray continued.

"Well, Rod," Gus said, smiling broadly, "You see how lucky you were I caught you instead of Ray. I'm guessing all three of you would love to cum now," Gus asked his boys, as he watched their three heads continuing to bob up and down. "Rod, get your mouth off those two dicks and swallow mine! ARH . . . three mouths and tongues on my dick! I must be living right! Dennis, undo the string around your dick and wank the dick to your left onto the plate. Todd, undo the nipple clamps and do the same with the dick to your left. Rod, do the same as Todd. After you have all cum, you all will get on your hands and knees and clean the plate. But, before you start that -- Dennis, Todd -- mouths off my dick and onto my balls. Each of you take one; suck them, roll them around in your mouths, make my cum happy to come and visit Rod's mouth. Rod, you give me your best blowjob. After you make me cum, don't swallow it -- share it with your friends."

As Gus's three boys responded to his orders, Gus spoke again, "Oh, you learnt so much in so little time! . . . Ah . . . your talented tongues are making me CCCUUUMMM!!!! . . . Ah, Ray, Mark, Mick -- let's go, sit down and watch them share my gift and clean the plate."

"So, Gentleman," Gus continued addressing Ray, Mark and Mick, "What do you think -- weekend or week?"

RCSA1
RCSA1
11 Followers
12